Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged]Chinese Man Sues Wife for being Ugly, and Win

THE MATRIX

I am certainly NOT defending the judges decision, but I wonder how she got that much money(US $100,000) for plastic surgery prior to this marriage.

Sounds like she was doing many things on "the side" and perhaps a paternity test is in order.

Even still, regardless, deceit of some type seems certain on her part.

Just my unknowledgeable take on this...

She should sue him for being stupid.

That would bring their country into a big recession lol

This first sounded funny, but now I feel genuinely p**sed. And I thought I was shallow.

Assuming she sued him however, she must'nt be given any money, for the safety of her own looks. It is better for her to look beautiful in her own natural looks than it is for her to look like a Chinese Barbie doll. Better for her to look Human than porta-potty plastic.

My apologies if that was racist. I have nothing against Chinese people, it's just women who have lots of *plastic* surgery done end up looking like plastic.

• Like 1

... it's just women who have lots of *plastic* surgery done end up looking like plastic.

Well, isn't that the truth! :tu:

First off: Daily Mail

Second: China. They don't want daughters there anyway.

Third: I call BS. And if it was true, I'd make sure he couldn't make a son or a daughter or go wee.

I always wondered, when people have nose jobs, teeth straightened, breast implants, liposuction, etc.. until they look good, then what happens when they have kids that due to genetics are ugly?

Now we know.

There was a comedian a few years ago that said the same thing-pertaining to Hollywood. He said that two people have extensive augmentation and marry.....boy are there going to be some ugly kids. Bad I know, but it tickled my funny bone!

Husband and father of the year....not

Now she should sue him for child support! Ia m assuming since the baby is 'ugly' that he won't want it.

• Like 1