Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dead Files

southbronxden

Has anyone watched Dead Files, the premise is good I feel but that medium creeps me out with all the gestures and crazy faces she makes..

I must get my eyes tested...thought it said Dead Flies..ah well...sorry..carry on

• Like 1

I've seen a couple of episodes. For me, it's too over-the-top to be taken seriously. Between Amy's exaggerated expressions and noises and the cop's forced incredulity at everything anyone says, it's almost laughable. Also, what's with the mystery crew filming the cameraman?

• 7 months later...

I love to watch this show, especially when they are about to reveal "the sketch." One day I wonder if we'll see a picture of Spongebob. :D I do like this show from the element of the things she shares about what she sees. Is she truthful? Who knows, but it makes you wonder what else exists in the spirit realm outside of the proverbial entities.

Her facial expressions don't bother me, probably because my face is very expressive (makes it impossible to lie.)

Edited by Pssst

• 3 weeks later...

I've seen a couple of episodes. Between Amy's exaggerated expressions and noises and the cop's forced incredulity at everything anyone says, it's almost laughable.

I stopped watching it for this same reason. It's as bad as Most Haunted, School Spirits, and any other show which want us to believe people jumping around, screaming at every little bump serves as 'evidence of the paranormal'.

• 2 weeks later...

I like to watch Dead Files. I really don't care all that much about the psychic medium. What I like is the ex-cop researching the background of the property and interviewing people. I know that this part can be faked, too, to a certain extent. But property seaches are real and interesting to me. I know, lame!

Yea, not a fan, she's very dramatic and most of her advice is meant for TV and to scare the pants off of people. She maybe a talented psychic medium but when dealing with the paranormal, there just isn't that much to fear.

shes spooky. Id have to pass if I met her in a bar.

I have watched it. Amy is an interesting person. The ex NY cop is just great. He must run behind the trailers and have a giggle often but he does credible work finding relevant evidence on the cases.

• Like 1

I've seen it a couple times, seems pretty ridiculous to me. Why is there another camera man there filing the guy with the little hand held?