Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Britain as US lapdog

Babe Ruth

Good point Stardrive, but I doubt he expected smooth sailing. :unsure2:

Good point Stardrive, but I doubt he expected smooth sailing. :unsure2:

Mr Assange is a business man. Nothing wrong with that but if you do business in a way that p***es off bad people you can expect to leave your share of blood on the floor. He gets no special pass. In fact, he's lucky that America's government isn't as EVIL as you seem to believe. If it were he'd have been dead long ago with not so much as a finger print left as proof. I think he's a coward who tried to play with the lives of others, call himself a hero, then run from the mess he made. Exactly the same thing private "Bradass" did. Maybe Jules can get him a place in Ecuador after he gets out of Leavenworth.... they can room together. It will be like a heart warming family story. Jules and Bradley sending their best Christmas wishes from sunny Ecuador.

What business does Assange run?

The rest of your post is just as nonsensical.

Mean-spirited propaganda from a confirmed torture advocate with a crucifix around his neck....

Nor do I. But I do have an uncanny ability to read between the lines, and frequently observe patterns of behavior.

We know that what Assange has done has really angered the US government, because he revealed crimes committed by the US government and a bunch of other dirty laundry. After all, several very high officials within the US government have stated for the record that he should be prosecuted. Some have gone so far as to call for his execution. Don't need no trial, ya know, it's the American Way, c. 2012.

You have abilities far beyond the sphere of mortals but I think most of them are found in comic books.

• Like 1

Oh no Antilles. I have no powers beyond the sphere of mortals.

What powers I have, including the power to read between the lines (in some cases), are powers possessed by many, many other mortals.

Yes it's true, there are some mortals who do not possess such powers, but they possess OTHER powers most usually. :whistle:

• Like 1

What business does Assange run?

The rest of your post is just as nonsensical.

Mean-spirited propaganda from a confirmed torture advocate with a crucifix around his neck....

Uh.... Wiki Leaks? Or was all that news coverage just propaganda trying to keep a true hero down? Also, I don't wear religious jewelry :w00t: You seem to have a real fixation on my spiritual condition, Babe. Not the least bit judgmental are we? Edited by and then

He was a business man.... until major credit cards started rejecting payment donations to his business.

AT

Wikileaks is an organization, not a business. I trust you know the differences between the two.

It's not a fixation I have regarding your religious affiliations, just a certain nausea when reading your cruel comments condoning torture and government crimes.

Edited by Babe Ruth

Britain as US lapdog

I have no problems with this thread title Babe, as long as you consider the type of person that would own a lapdog... :tu:

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 2

AT

Wikileaks is an organization, not a business. I trust you know the differences between the two.

It's not a fixation I have regarding your religious affiliations, just a certain nausea when reading your cruel comments condoning torture and government crimes.

Saying that I condone torture is misleading. If the Apache gundown is the crime you are referring to then I'm in some rather expansive company as most Americans did not see it as wrong. It's like the Rodney King (RIP) tape, it's a snapshot without any reference to what was going on just a few blocks away moments earlier. Our guys were under attack and that's why the Apache was there to begin with. The truth is that you, for whatever reason, have your own personal vendetta against the military and perhaps even the whole country. If you think that complaining about the actions of guys who are actually under fire is okay just because you once were, I reject that. Unless you were there you do not know what was going on, you are simply making moral judgments against them.

And I define a business as any undertaking that has profit as a motive. Jules was earning his living from it so, yeah. it's a business. If anyone has a beef it's Manning because I'm pretty sure he received squat for the info except his 15 minutes and how ever many years a court martial will give him.

Of course not AT, and it's safe to assume that most americans are christian too. And it's likely that most americans, like yourself, argue in favor of the President's usurpation of the power to be judge, jury & executioner in any case whatsoever.

Hence, most americans, yourself included, argue in favor of dictatorial government. Such is Amerika, c. 2012.

I have no vendetta against the military. My fine young nephew is in the US Army and doing his best. In my argument here, I'm defending the US Constitution and the rule of law. To bring you up to speed, I took that oath way back when I entered the US Army.

I object to the government breaking the law, and I am grateful that some men and women are courageous enough to expose those crimes. YOU condone the crimes, and rationalize as you do above.

Heck mommy, everybody was beating on Billy, so it's OK, right?

That's where you're at AT--rationalizing and condoning torture and criminal acts by the govt, because other people are doing it too. It appears you rely upon other people to define 'right' & 'wrong' for you?