Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral knowledge

Set the Fallen

I know I do not often hang at this site. But I was considering a while now, what people here, how they would act on what I know.

Among some things, I have come by three people who knows me from astral in another site.

Not to mention the people who fear me for what I am, because of what angels had told them (or something like that).

All of them approached me themselves (though, there I have not told much about it). Some of the things told me, I never told on any site, one of them is my name as demon. (Yeah, yeah, get over it and troll another place)

What I have found is a community full of astral beings and people.

Those who know about the other side, such as I once knew it, and even some know me for what I am.

I have mentioned it once here, that I meet someone which prove that I do not lie, though for what I care, I will not share anything. I have found spiritual people, spiritual who both know me and know that side. Though, it seems some things can not be shadowed away. Some truths have come out that is not what I wished for others to know, and some things have changed. Do many others know of these armies of light and what might you know?

It's not that I wish to know, but it is something that I find peculiar.

I have meet three people with specially close ties to me as a demon. One from long in the past, one which I have killed the family and ruined the city of. Another is a former love of my other soul in the past of the girl which is gone (the one I merged with), he seem to be a spiritual warrior. The third seem to be someone who knew me well, who loved me when I was a male(even if she was young) and has turned to a male. He first approached me telling me he wished to remove me, but he was there when I fell to earth, and he knows... some things. Two of them know the god of darkness, Fear as I say, one has tried to fight him. Though it was in vain. More or less. One has turned demon apparently, but something about him make me wish not to put to much trust in him.

I was not really out to find my past, I did prefer those who though I was crazy, and now that they have seen me, it is not like I can deceive them by talking rubbish (like I could most time here if someone showed to much interest). So how should I approach it? I mean, I was not really out to find my lost lovers of the astral or a kid which I spared the life of. Neither was I out to be under the attention of angels.

Would you believe someone if they told you things no one else knew?

Things you would rather keep a past? Before it was nice to pretend I was mad, but now I can't avoid it.

Do anyone else know of the spirit realm in such a way? I mean here?

Am I despicable for wishing to leave the astral behind and simply live human? These questions nag me, I can't abandon my home after all.

What I perhaps am wondering if is other on this site believe me and know the things which is going on in the astral right now.

Or if someone know anything about "god of gods", "blue soul", "the seven moons" or of "Ishna".

Thanks for the time.

And I appreciate it if only believers, those who has done it, travelers and wise people reply.

Trolls are not welcome.

• Like 1

Set! Welcome back. The place has been quiet without you. I miss your dreams. You seemed a little agitated when you left, too. I hope that has calmed down for you.

Would you believe someone if they told you things no one else knew?

No, it's too easy to underestimate how much can be inferred. My guess is you have no idea how much information about yourself you leak. For example,

Or if someone know anything about "god of gods", "blue soul", "the seven moons" or of "Ishna".

is a trail of bread crumbs to sites where you are active. I wouldn't be surprised if somebody mined that.

Am I despicable for wishing to leave the astral behind and simply live human?

There's nothing wrong with living human, Set. Hang in there.

Set! Welcome back. The place has been quiet without you. I miss your dreams. You seemed a little agitated when you left, too. I hope that has calmed down for you.

Thanks, I am still kinda agitated, and don't know if I will keep more than small touch (like I do Facebook with once a month), but at least it will not take a year or half a year between the times I check on here. I just don't like feeling I can't speak freely.

No, it's too easy to underestimate how much can be inferred. My guess is you have no idea how much information about yourself you leak. For example,

is a trail of bread crumbs to sites where you are active. I wouldn't be surprised if somebody mined that.

No worries, trust me, whatever info people might search, they can't find it since I have not written anything like that on other sites in other ways than chatting privately with a hand full people. The only thing they might find is the comic I started.

There's nothing wrong with living human, Set. Hang in there.

I know it is nothing wrong with it, but it would be so much simpler if I could just forget some things.

Set, when I was young i lived in at least 3 equally "real" worlds They were equally real to me, if not to everyone else

One was the mundane world i shared with other mundane people. The second was a world of the imagination and reading. In part this world was (and still is) shared with other people.

The third was just like your astral world, although i called it ,"The realms." I dwelt there every night for over 20 years and still have some connection with it. In it, all things are possible, including travelling the universe and communication with otherr humans, and non human beings. Its reality impinges on mundane reality via shared human experiences, but is more singular than the worlds of the mundane or the imagination . I left it after being lured away by my growing power in, and control over my mundane world. But ive never forgotten, or completely abandoned, it.

To me the important thing is to establish a psychological and logical understanding of these realities, and to keep them and their "rules" distinct and clear. Blending them can be dangerous to ones health and sanity For example in the realms i can fly at will and walk through walls But i am rarely tempted to try this i nrela life without great care.

As a kid i did overlap my imaginary world with reality, for example leading me to explore urban and rural 'caves". I Lived a very interesting life as a young person, making roman weapons of war and powerful mortars, parachuting from shed rooves, using invisible ink and codes along with a private telephone system, (back in the 1950s and and early 60s mind you,) conducting jousts on the town oval, and constructing explosive devices, rockets etc.; but still managed to avoid much trouble in the mundane world.

The few occasions where i mixed life in the realms with mundane life caused me the biggest problems, so i would say "do as you will " but be careful not to bend the astral and the mundane worlds too much.

Ps inmy realms there were palces where wars raged betwen beings of light and dark All weapons and defences in these realms were constructed by the power of mind.

Edited by Mr Walker

The few occasions where i mixed life in the realms with mundane life caused me the biggest problems, so i would say "do as you will " but be careful not to bend the astral and the mundane worlds too much.

Ps inmy realms there were palces where wars raged betwen beings of light and dark All weapons and defences in these realms were constructed by the power of mind.

Blending worlds which is not the same would be strange, if not silly.

They are to different I consider, to be know as one world, even if they are rotted in one soul. I am always careful.

It is not only in your realms, there are wars in that other world between light and dark. I do not participate in violence, though some have asked of me to do so.

I just wonder when people will realize that war will never do any good in any realms.

Blending worlds which is not the same would be strange, if not silly.

They are to different I consider, to be know as one world, even if they are rotted in one soul. I am always careful.

It is not only in your realms, there are wars in that other world between light and dark. I do not participate in violence, though some have asked of me to do so.

I just wonder when people will realize that war will never do any good in any realms.

It's not about what's good or they would not participate. It's about them. A large praying mantis like entity taught me that. Ecology is not the same as pathology.

Edited by Seeker79