Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dear Dr Eldorado!

Eldorado

Wassup Doc. I use to iron every time I read this thread and I found myself face-palming a lot of the times on the comments. The thing is I forget to put the iron down every time though. This is beginning to take a toll on my doctor-bills, and on my face.

So please Doc, what can I do?

dont-use-cell-phone-while-ironing.jpg

• Like 1

Wassup Doc. I use to iron every time I read this thread and I found myself face-palming a lot of the times on the comments. The thing is I forget to put the iron down every time though. This is beginning to take a toll on my doctor-bills, and on my face.

So please Doc, what can I do?

Get your girlfriend/wife/partner/mum to do your ironing or hire a local girl who needs pocket money. Men and irons is a dangerous mix.

• Like 1

Dear Doctor Eldorado, I have been forever cast into pantry-paranoia by one fateful raisin that looked deceptively similar to a chocolate chip. My faith in the integrity of baked goods has been irreparably damaged, but will I ever be able to snack the same way again?

Of course not. What else are raisins like? *throws up*

Dear Dr El. I'm glad you're back!

Now...should I drink my rum? I think it's calling for me :D

No. lol Only joking. Thank you. :)

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 1

Of course not. What else are raisins like? *throws up*

No. lol Only joking. Thank you. :)

Doc, my birthday is coming up. Quick, what's the number for Chippendales? And how can I get a bargain? :P

• Like 1

Doc, my birthday is coming up. Quick, what's the number for Chippendales? And how can I get a bargain? :P

I am not a pimp, SS. *stern Church of Scotland smiley*

Have a nice birthday, when it comes. :)

• Like 1

I am not a pimp, SS. *stern Church of Scotland smiley*

Have a nice birthday, when it comes. :)

• Like 1

Wassup Doc.

I have a slight issue of involuntary bowel movement and bladder evacuation every time my violent sneezing sets in.

Should I - to avoid not just covering my fellow citizen with snot - suppress my sneezing, put a cork where the sun don't shine and tie the willy in a knot?

This blockage of all the orifices could of course cause pressure overload to the extent that I might explode in a cloud of p***, s***, blood and snot.

I have a feeling that that might not improve my social life here, but I'm at a loss for a satisfactory solution here Doc

Ewww, EllJay - just park yourself on a toilet with a box of tissues at hand and we'll see you when it's all over :unsure2:

• Like 1

Ewww, EllJay - just park yourself on a toilet with a box of tissues at hand and we'll see you when it's all over :unsure2:

cat-sorry1.jpg

I've just watched Monty Pythons - The Meaning of Life and got carried away after seeing the gluttonous Mr. Creosote's bodily explosion.

Utterly repulsive, but somehow Monty Python manage to make humour out of it.

• Like 3

cat-sorry1.jpg

I've just watched Monty Pythons - The Meaning of Life and got carried away after seeing the gluttonous Mr. Creosote's bodily explosion.

Utterly repulsive, but somehow Monty Python manage to make humour out of it.

Well whatever the case, I don't want to be around when that firework goes off...

• Like 1

Dear Doctor El, I have this imaginary friend who NEVER shuts up, and I can hardly hear myself think with all that noise in my head! What am I to do? Oh, and perhaps on a different note, sometimes when I'm sitting in public somewhere but alone, like a bank or a park, something funny will come to mind and I won't be able to help but laugh, but then mothers herd around their small children and people take two steps away from that crazy lady on the bench, giggling all by herself. I must look like a complete nutter-butter, I realize that, but I don't want people to think I'm completely insane, and I don't think standing up on my chair and shouting "Wait, come back, I'm not crazy!" will do much help for my case. How can I avoid looking like the local nut-house escapee when I'm out and about running errands and such?

• Like 1

My best friend thinks he is Elvis Presley, he ignores me when i tell him to let go of his junk and stop wearing those hideous rhinestone-encrusted jumpsuits. what should i do?

My best friend thinks he is Elvis Presley, he ignores me when i tell him to let go of his junk and stop wearing those hideous rhinestone-encrusted jumpsuits. what should i do?

Tell him he looks like a hound-dog, he ain't never caught a rabbit, and never will dressed like that, and he ain't no friend of yours until he smartens up his act.

Or just beat him up.

• Like 3

Dear Doctor El, I have this imaginary friend who NEVER shuts up, and I can hardly hear myself think with all that noise in my head! What am I to do? Oh, and perhaps on a different note, sometimes when I'm sitting in public somewhere but alone, like a bank or a park, something funny will come to mind and I won't be able to help but laugh, but then mothers herd around their small children and people take two steps away from that crazy lady on the bench, giggling all by herself. I must look like a complete nutter-butter, I realize that, but I don't want people to think I'm completely insane, and I don't think standing up on my chair and shouting "Wait, come back, I'm not crazy!" will do much help for my case. How can I avoid looking like the local nut-house escapee when I'm out and about running errands and such?

Those people that glance at you are sometimes wondering the same about themselves. Most often though they couldn't care less what a stranger is up to, unless of course it's funny, dangerous, profitable or sexy.

Be yourself. :) The "voice" in your head is you; tell yourself to shut the hell up and relax, fgs.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Dr El.

I have things I must do, but I don't feel like doing them....

What to do, what to do??

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Dr El.

I have things I must do, but I don't feel like doing them....

What to do, what to do??

Move yer butt and get yer work done! lol

You'll feel better once your chores are done. :) Sing and dance while you're doing them like Freddie Mercury, breaking free.

• Like 1

Dear Dr El,

I feel absolutely miserable.

What should I do?

Remind yourself that it will pass, it's only a temporary feeling.

Dress yourself up and go visit a smiley person. If you can't, watch some comedy that you know you love and put your sadness aside. It takes willpower but it can be done.

Good Luck! :)

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

Dear Dr Eldo, my guests don't like beetroot sandwiches, should I serve them cucumber sandwiches instead? Or should I just scoff my own and let them starve?

• 8 months later...

Dr El , my hip iches ,,,,,,,,what should I do?

Thanks Doc. It worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!