Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Please Help

devillina

A person I really loved hanged himself in April, he was like a soul mate to me, we were born the same day at the same time, and we lived similar things, we had similar problems, and he couldn't stand it anymore, well I had a dream with him and if someone can tell me if there's any truth in this... or that there is some way to let him in, or help him, please help

I dreamt his sister was here and he was beside his sister, he looked so pale and serious, i talked to him and asked him why was he here and he asked me to speak lower because only I could see him, and he walked outside to my backyard (to a place where there is a little water fountain, and it is curious to me that he went there because everytime I dream with a dead person they are there and they have explained to me it is a special place like a portal), and he said that he could not move on because of what we lived in our childhood... (we suffered abuse as children) I asked him to please come in and go to my room because that way I could speak without attracting other people or looking like a lunatic, and he was going to, but out of nowhere appeared some psychob**** and she blocked the way with the door telling me this was not allowed that the divinity forbade this communication, he tried to go through the door but he lost energy and faded to invisible, i was furious with her but then also appeared some angry man in chains contracting his muscles and breaking his bones trying to break the chains threatening to kill me for getting into the other side, well, i guess that is when the dream started losing sense... then i was at the top of a mount with an ex friend, i defriended this person not long ago, but in the dream i was reminded that this person can see spirits (and it's true, he has helped others but since my loved one died he's been absent) and in the dream he said to me: let's go to the cemetery? pointing to a cemetery near my university,,, and then i remember and I try to trick him into going not knowing and i tell him: 'no, let's go to Santa Ines cemetery' (where he is buried), I think he has something to say, I want to help him or at least see him once more, and I can't friend this guy again for personal reasons...

Well, I wanted to share this, I have reasons to think at least when he speaks to me is real because I have heard and seen people in dreams while they killed themselves and I can sense when death is near i can't explain it it's like a smell something very strong like sulphur, and I have carried messages that have been real and well, I read the tarot too so that is why I believe this might mean something. I will look at other posts too, but every case is different I imagine, any answer will help me. Thank you.

Im so sorry for your loss. You should have a shaman guide you through a soul retrieval, or you can learn the journey ( astral projection), and do it yourself. A grief concealer would be a good idea aswell.

• Like 1

I too am deeply sorry for your lose.

Whatever you do, avoid contacting or interacting with a shaman. Do not seek out spiritual contact with dead relatives. You will only be met with deception as the dead do not communicate with the living. Ever.

Often dreams are simply dreams. I dream every night; multiple times a night. Talk with people close to you and who love you, or seek out a professional counselor. God Bless, and may the peace of Christ be with you!

• Like 1

You can also try water scrying by conjuring the person into the water and converse with him or her. Works well if you want to contact this person yourself and don't want to go to a psychic or medium. Simple yet powerful method. Take a clear glass bowl and add it halfway with water. Make sure that you will be able to stare into the water when standing.

Ask God or the Universe to please help you with what you are about to do. This can take the form of a little prayer. Stare into the bowl and say the following words: “I am here to hear and see. Please ______(The name of the person): I want to meet your spirit show your true form to me. I am here to learn and grow in your presence.”

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I believe your dream is real, and that your friend is trying to talk to you. However, it sounds to me like you've got a 'mixed bag' of interactions going on there. If you're getting a lot of interference, and that's what it sounds like, it's because you're into things that open to the demonic realms, as well as just the spirit world. I would not seek help through Tarot cards, or Shamans as a rule, as they open doors to the demonic - what you have termed 'psycho...' and an 'angry man'. The psycho woman lies to you when she says the 'divinity forbade his communication with you', but then that's what demons do. Your friend is suffering from guilt and oppression - as he said, from his past, and needs to know God will forgive him if he will ask Him to. If he does ask God for forgiveness, God will also show him how to forgive himself - since no one asks for sexual abuse. As far as going to the little pool of water - it's no secret that water is an excellent conductor for the spiritual world, so I'm not surprised spirits meet you there. I'm sure if you ask God for an opportunity to speak to your friend again, He'll open the way for you and you can help lift the load from his soul, so he can go forward into the light of God.

A friend of mine also committed suicide, and while he didn't know God at all when he was alive here, I always prayed for him. About 5 years after his death, I was taken to Heaven in a dream and to my surprise, was greeted by my friend. He said he had been converted and was currently being schooled by a certain angel. There is hope for your friend so don't give up. :tu:

• Like 1

Allow me to begin by saying that i am sorry for your loss. i understand you are going through a difficult crisis in your life right now. it is possible that your dreams are not paranormal at all. they may simply express emotions you are currently feeling. many times people confuse paranormal activity with simple psychology. it seems evident to me that you greatly wish to contact you love for discloser of some sort. you may be the one in need of assistance for moving on.

on the paranormal side it is possible he has made attempts to contact you through your dreams or the astral plane. if you were soul mates it is possible. i recommend that if you continue to experience these dreams, you contact a psychologist first, then if you still have reason to believe he has been attempting contact, i recommend you contact an expert in the field of the supernatural. you may be inclined to preform a seance of some sort. i strongly advise against it. if you do so please take caution in doing so. for anything you contact can make any claims. it does not help that you are in an emotional crisis at the moment. entities with evil intentions could use that to their advantage. demons are masters of deception. i also advise that you perform the seance ( if at all) in the presence of occult experts. please though contact a psychologist before taking any other steps. i truly hope i helped.

• Like 1

He's asking you to help him cross over. He needs white light prayers and rituals.

I would do him white guardian angel candles for at least a month . Ask for help for him to be at peace.

If you have any saints or deities you feel affinity for,maybe ask them for help and guidance in this matter.

I'm so sorry . I had an ex boyfriend hang himself,many years after we lost touch .It still hurt me deeply .

Xxoo

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks everyone for your comments, it's been a while since this and I was having dreams every night so I in the end communicated with the friend I didn't want to contact and he said he would do some sort of 'Seance'. Now what happened in this 'Seance' has changed many things, and I am not sure about why this happened, so here it goes so maybe you can make some sense of it:

It went horribly wrong, I think he didn't contact my person he contacted something else and what's worse it clouded his judgment, this spirit told him that I had to make a choice between living like this and killing myself, that my family was going to die, that nothing was going to improve in this life, that there were others trying to make him move on, something about a journey but that he wouldn't go, he would never go and he would wait for me and everyone he loved to die so we could stay, that it is so much better dead, I said it was nonsense that I would never kill myself and this thing said he had never loved me in such a childish way that I knew right away something was wrong, but this medium guy... he was convinced this person was the person because he was overcome by emotions and he was even crying, he now has developed other abbilities which I am not sure if they're good because he is so young. He now is an empath and is dabbling into voodoo and even seeing the fortune in coffee and cigars as if he were someone else and he's obsessed with making fires (pyrokinesis), I don't understand how can someone change so fast from one seance. I was grief-striken at first and one night I woke up and heard his voice (my dead dear one) it told me to not open my eyes, he said it was better this way because I had to change, I had to move on and do things I am supposed to do and he wasn't going to interfere, and asked to never contact my medium friend again. So there went my friendship with medium guy,.... . . .

Things keep happening in my house, some scary things, and I keep having dreams but they are no longer about him, and I am used to scary things at least now they've been about other people and other matters. I wonder if I should just leave it at that.

Devillina, I too am so very sorry for your loss. It is my thought that he feels he cannot move on until you are willing to "let him go". He needs to complete this phrase, and he knows you will be "okay" but until he hears it from you he will not be willing to leave. Try to "let him go" and remember you will see him again. May peace be with you.

I too am deeply sorry for your lose.

Whatever you do, avoid contacting or interacting with a shaman.

Pffttt!! Silly that's not what shaman do. You have a dogmatic misunderstanding of a spirituality that gave birth to and preceded your own.

[

Pffttt!! Silly that's not what shaman do. You have a dogmatic misunderstanding of a spirituality that gave birth to and preceded your own.

You both are correct.Shaman are healers and yes there are diabolicals that do masquerade .Not every one claiming to be shaman are,so yeah i'd be careful of who you find to guide you.Not everyone claiming to be Christian are either and of course mediums for that matter.

The unseen is very ,very real But I came to this topic first because this whole speaking with the dead thing has been on my mind. i'm extremly uncertain that individuals are speaking with the dead in ways that say they are.Even though,I myself have heard and experienced something unseen,I just was not certain of what it truly was.The voice was male raspy and it seemed to be angry or agitated l while asking me if i was getting this,hearing him/it.I heard but ignored.A man died in that house before i moved in there.So i don't know.I do know there was lot's of activity ,sort of more helpful activity than a haunting.There also was one night which i woke due to this thing or energy that i felt go through me,it was the most horrible feeling,I'm told that it may have tried to occupy my body only my spirit wasn't allowing it to.If people allow that to happen,it's really a disgusting feeling,a very unatural feeling.

Edited by Reann

[

You both are correct.Shaman are healers and yes there are diabolicals that do masquerade .Not every one claiming to be shaman are,so yeah i'd be careful of who you find to guide you.Not everyone claiming to be Christian are either and of course mediums for that matter.

The unseen is very ,very real But I came to this topic first because this whole speaking with the dead thing has been on my mind. i'm extremly uncertain that individuals are speaking with the dead in ways that say they are.Even though,I myself have heard and experienced something unseen,I just was not certain of what it truly was.The voice was male raspy and it seemed to be angry or agitated l while asking me if i was getting this,hearing him/it.I heard but ignored.A man died in that house before i moved in there.So i don't know.I do know there was lot's of activity ,sort of more helpful activity than a haunting.There also was one night which i woke due to this thing or energy that i felt go through me,it was the most horrible feeling,I'm told that it may have tried to occupy my body only my spirit wasn't allowing it to.If people allow that to happen,it's really a disgusting feeling,a very unatural feeling.

Like I said rean, that's not what shaman do. Shaman do not speak with dead for people, they facilitate healing.

What exactly happened when you woke up with that feeling? Is it still happening?

Like I said rean, that's not what shaman do. Shaman do not speak with dead for people, they facilitate healing.

What exactly happened when you woke up with that feeling? Is it still happening?

I actually have two friends that are shaman and I know that they do not speak with the dead.They are more into energy and healing,yes they believe in the unseen ,but they don't speak with the dead like some mediums claim to do.

I don't exactly know how safe it is in trying to speak with the dead .I sort of don't trust trying to communicate with the unseen like that,I do believe though that people can read something in the energy field of both the living and those that have crossed over. like what happened to them and so on.

We'll in that particular place that i used to live (I still own it) I dicovered that the previous owner died in there.A few or several things would happen like first the t.v went off that night and i turned it on and it went off a few more times and i would turn it back on.When I fell to sleep that night I woke suddenly because i felt this horrible something go through my entire body ,like from the top of my head to the bottom of my toes,I don't have any sleep disorders .I remember that there was a natural feeling of fear that consumed me without me even thinking about fear ,it just was something that my body or spririt knew that is was invaded.Instantly when i sat up I knew something was unseen in the room and being that i was frighten I just whispered the name of Jesus,I remember being told that there's power in his name,and being filed with fear and knowing something unseen was there I called on him by name until I felt safe.I asked for angels to protect me and went back to sleep peacfully.That particualr experience never happened again but....there was another time when I heard a voice ,it was male,and it sound very raspy,he repeated numbers over and over again and i was like I'm not dreaming I really am hearing this,it was morning and i was waking up when I heard the voice,it began to sound angry and was asking me if i was getting this..I just laid there with my eyes closed and pretended to be sleeping,it just didn't sound very friendly.

Another time after that ,like a month or so later,i woke to the smell of a sulfer like smoke smell,in a panic I woke the entire house up thinking that something was on fire but there was no fire,It was so prevalent that i couldn't understand why no one else could smell it but me,so i began to touch the walls seeing if there was any heat from inside them,but there was no heat,there was no fire and i don't know what that was but it woke me up.I told someone and they told me that it was something bad.That sulfer was of something bad in the unseen something maybe diabolical.There are more things that have happened in that place and even outside with me i experienced 2 acts of something interviening ,in my favor of two sitiations that were just unexplainable and certainly no coincidence.

I just don't trust speaking with the dead because i think other things can pretend to be those that people are trying to connect to.

Edited by Reann

• 2 weeks later...

I believe your dream is real, and that your friend is trying to talk to you. However, it sounds to me like you've got a 'mixed bag' of interactions going on there. If you're getting a lot of interference, and that's what it sounds like, it's because you're into things that open to the demonic realms, as well as just the spirit world. I would not seek help through Tarot cards, or Shamans as a rule, as they open doors to the demonic - what you have termed 'psycho...' and an 'angry man'. The psycho woman lies to you when she says the 'divinity forbade his communication with you', but then that's what demons do. Your friend is suffering from guilt and oppression - as he said, from his past, and needs to know God will forgive him if he will ask Him to. If he does ask God for forgiveness, God will also show him how to forgive himself - since no one asks for sexual abuse. As far as going to the little pool of water - it's no secret that water is an excellent conductor for the spiritual world, so I'm not surprised spirits meet you there. I'm sure if you ask God for an opportunity to speak to your friend again, He'll open the way for you and you can help lift the load from his soul, so he can go forward into the light of God.

A friend of mine also committed suicide, and while he didn't know God at all when he was alive here, I always prayed for him. About 5 years after his death, I was taken to Heaven in a dream and to my surprise, was greeted by my friend. He said he had been converted and was currently being schooled by a certain angel. There is hope for your friend so don't give up. :tu:

This sound like very helpful advice. I just want to agree that I think the dream was a visitation from your friend. I believe since it is still new since it happened that he was trying to reach out to you. I agree about the water being a spiritual conductor or place of healing for spirit. After my brother died, I too dreamed about a very peaceful pond of water - it was very still and peaceful and similar to his message to you in your dream about 'speaking quietly' - the message in my dream from my brother was "don't yell'. I think there is something to that. My brother died a sudden, violent death which I think of course makes crossing over difficult, in much the same way a suicide would. Many issues to work through. My best advice is, yes, to stay away from Tarot Cards (I got involved with those and they caused me a LOT of problems - they are dangerous, as are ouija boards - just speaking from experience here. But yes, so stay away from those and say lots of prayers for your friend, your soulmate. He is connected to you and you can help him tremendously with your prayers. Ask God to protect him and to be with him.

I am very sorry for your loss, and at the very least I hope my little bit of advice will help you, and your friend.