Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Confirmation that what I saw existed?

onceaskeptic

Alright, one day me and my sister were out walking around the neighborhood, and it was a clear sky. It wasn't cloudy or anything. Well, because of dreams I've had (about planes dropping bombs near my house) my sister likes to point out every plane in the sky to me, to freak me out.

While we were walking she did so, and we both stopped and watched it fly. It was really far away, really small. It looked like a plain white light, that's how far away it was. It left a short vapor-trail behind it that disappeared as quickly as the plane was flying, and then suddenly the plane disappeared completely.

I figured it was a trick of light, it was a shooting star (even though it was daytime), etc, but It was VERY slow as it moved. Too slow for it to have been a star, it was slower than a plane, too.

I still convinced myself it was nothing, until recently I was sitting in Books a Million and this guy (in an attempt to flirt with me until he found out I'm only 15, and he's 20) started talking to me. We talked about books, which led to books on aliens.

He told me about something he saw a while back, and described EXACTLY what me and my sister had seen! He said he was driving home from the mall when he saw it, and he was like, 'Woah, that couldn't have been a plane!'. He said he's a skeptic, and doesn't assume everything is just supernatural or aliens or whatever, but he ruled out everything else it could've been. He couldn't remember the date, but the time period was around the same time as me and my sister had seen it, so it may well have been the same one. (I don't remember the date either, just that it was flipping too hot to be walking around the neighborhood :P)

Anyway, I just wanted to share this and see what anyone else thinks. Opinions? I live in South Carolina, by the way. In case anyone else wants to share :3

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• onceaskeptic

• DONTEATUS

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome onceaskeptic. DO you have any omer details on this event?

I do not, unless you have specific questions. Sorry :P

And thank you for the welcome! :)