Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Dredd' trailer

ThePhantomFlanFlinger

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hazzard

• Keel M.

• ThePhantomFlanFlinger

• Javid86

Looks better then the first one at least

Any movie without Silvester Stalone looks better the second time around. lol

Ohh I dunno,... Karl Urban as Dredd!? This could be mindless awesomeness but it could easily be utter horse crap.

Looks like it's gonna suck, the first one wasn't good, but this one doesn't look any better.

Looks like it's gonna suck, the first one wasn't good, but this one doesn't look any better.

One thing i've learn't is never judge a film by it's trailer. Made that mistake with 'Transformers' thinking it looked ok & look what a pile of stinkin' horse manure that was. And dude....any version would an improvement on the stallone one.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

I got to confess I kinda liked the first one, but more because of Rob Shneider and the way he played of Stalones "hard man" image.

To be honest the trailer does'nt look to bad.... but (and there is a big BUT!!) How come they never get the uniform right. In the first film with when stalone took off the helmet about half the audience in the cinema walked out me included... It was a massive NO!!!! removing the helmet. And now in this lastest trailer the uniform looks wrong... If the dude in this new film removes his helmet i'l be very dissapointed. Only time will tell i guess.