Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What Do You Think Of This Picture

Sara_BSD

Short story. Yesterday I was at home by myself - I was cleaning our bathrooms. The one where the drawers open there is a bath mat in front of the sink ( horizontal). I picked it up and used some febreeze and placed it back down. I went to my bathroom and I started hearing noises in the other bathroom. Once the noise stopped ( 20 seconds) I went in to see the bath mat vertical and moved to the right by a foot - it is also flipped over. The tail is my cat - he follows me everywhere and was with me during the noise - plus the door to the bathroom was closed.

Today I was at my desk and got a weird feeling so took a couple pictures with my cell phone. BIG apology about the mess. It is the last of what we have not put away from the move. In a large mirror I unwrapped today ( it is completely free of fingerprints) there seems to be a image of a woman's face. Again I have no experience with any of this. The mirror is 5 feet tall and slated upward since it is not attached to the wall yet. The light is all natural coming from the window behind me ( the shade is 3/4 down) and from my doorway to the right of the mirror. There was no flash. I did increase the contrast a little.

I hope y'all can see the picture - I am not technology savvy at all.

post-130588-0-84850000-1340771139_thumb.

Welcome to UM :)

I can't see a womans face.. or a cat tail, gosh I'm lost on this one. Keep an eye out for a few more days and update if anything else freaky happens :)

It's a haunting and you should get out now. Don't take anything with you, just leave and don't come back. Run for the hills. Stay in a hotel. Change your name, get a different job, and start over from scratch. Pray it doesn't chase you. Change your hairstyle and your wardrobe. Cuz if you don't... you just might get more meaningless pictures in there...

Well, either that or sleep on it and then go about your normal business because there isn't anything there to worry about. Your choice of course.

:P

Post Script: Forgive me, I'm a smart ass.

• Like 8

it just looks like a smudge on the mirror to me. also when we look at stuff like this our brains are programmed to make faces out of random shapes.

• Like 3

I can't see the picture at all - am I doing something wrong!?

I can't see the picture at all - am I doing something wrong!?

I can't see it either except what's in the OP. If I click on it to enlarge, it wont!

I can't see it either except what's in the OP. If I click on it to enlarge, it wont!

I can't even see that - must be my browser; I shall have to look at home tonight!

Oops I forgot to add - Welcome to UM Sara_BSD :)

Oops, I forgot to say welcome too!

:huh: Errr, what can you see in the OP, Still Waters? I don't see a link, let alone a thumbnail.. Did something go wrong in a thread merge? - I seem to recall seeing that this poster started two similar threads, the second of which had the picture, but I can't see that second thread (and didn't -at the time- look at the pic)... Maybe it is me dreaming..

Without that picture, I'm afraid I can offer only a completely neutral response...

I am neither convinced or unconvinced that there may or may not be something or nothing to this..

:)

• Like 2

:huh: Errr, what can you see in the OP, Still Waters? I don't see a link, let alone a thumbnail.. Did something go wrong in a thread merge? - I seem to recall seeing that this poster started two similar threads, the second of which had the picture, but I can't see that second thread (and didn't -at the time- look at the pic)... Maybe it is me dreaming..

Without that picture, I'm afraid I can offer only a completely neutral response...

I am neither convinced or unconvinced that there may or may not be something or nothing to this..

:)

Same boat. No picture/thumbnail or link.

Nibs

Well I'll just let the rest of you who are in the same boat as me (the S.S. No Picture There) do the rowing and I'll wait to see if we get rescued. :P

There was a picture there originally. The OP must have deleted it later.

I couldn't see anything spectacular in it though. :hmm:

No dice on the picture, OP must have deleted it.

Edited by Cazee

How odd! I'm looking at the OP now and can still see a thumbnail picture. The only trouble I'm having with looking at it is when I click on it to enlarge, it won't load to a bigger version.

I'll get back to you on this one when I find out what the problem is.

The image was embedded in the text which is perhaps why people can't see it, i've moved it down to below the text now.

The image was embedded in the text which is perhaps why people can't see it, i've moved it down to below the text now.

I can see it now - thanks, Saru!

Thanks guys! There it is!! (ftr, absolutely no trace of it was visible before, and I use Chrome on WinXP as my browser, if that helps to identify a problem..)

On the image itself, sorry, OP, but I'm just not seeing anything except some very vague smears/smudges that could be reflections anyway. The fact that a mirror is new does not in any way mean it will be free of smears that may only be visible at certain angles under certain lighting. Face? Nope, not seeing it.

If you are ok with it, I'll post an enlargement of that area, tweaked a little to show as much detail as possible. Only if you are happy, don't want to steal your copyright!

its the mask used in the film scream....(look near top of mirror)....

either that or its P________a

cant see anything

I can see the affect its creating it our minds matrixing we can create human and animal faces out of random objects if a girl with long black hair appears and climbs out of your mirror then post us a picture that would be cool

at the top of the door way it looks like the face from the movie scream.and there's 2 white eyes towards the bottom. the eyes could be a cat or something else.

Edited by blackcat88

looks like theres something in/on the mirror, thanks for sharing!

I can see which bit you mean I think. I assume the 'smoky' image in the top of the mirror. My first and only thought is that you need to clean the mirror.