Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anyone know a really haunted place?

deathrisesagain

Hey yall,

I'm looking for a really haunted place in Southeast Georgia. Not only do i want to go there and investigate, but i also want to see if there is truely anything in this world, or the next, that can really scare me anymore. If yall do, please let me know.

Hey yall,

I'm looking for a really haunted place in Southeast Georgia. Not only do i want to go there and investigate, but i also want to see if there is truely anything in this world, or the next, that can really scare me anymore. If yall do, please let me know.

A " really haunted place".....

No one has found any haunted place anywhere......Just stories and claims.

Maybe you meant a " supposed haunted place ".....Or " claimed to be haunted place ".

Anyway....

Google this : southeast georgia haunted places

I had a huge amount of hits, to many to copy and paste here...

• Like 2

As someone that has seen a ghost I do believe in them. Be careful of people claiming a haunting, they aren't always telling the truth or its something else causing the disturbance.

I wish I could find a haunted place to explore, that would be fun if it really was haunted.

I've had paranormal experiences my entire life, but never was scared of them, more interested then anything.

• 3 months later...

The care home I am in is haunted.They allow me to investigate because I am a resident for the moment.

• Like 1

It is a care home for the elderly.I am here because I am disabled and council illegally evicted me.The hospital put me here.

Since I have been here I have witnessed a lot of phenomena,but to get some evidence. I hear a spirit boy speaking to one....

• Like 1

..to one of the residents. I go past one room I see a man sitting in one of the rooms. He looks at me,as I make my way to my...

room. I have heard movement in the loft over my bed. I have heard children running up the stairs. The staff told me that they..

...told me that the wheelchairs move by themselves. I try to get evidence myself. I will post evidence...

I will find a way to post it through my mobile. I am using mobile phone now to post. I will use it as a tool to post here.

Why did you split every sentence in a new post?

I wondered that myself.

She's using a mobile phone, maybe that's why.

Why did you split every sentence in a new post?

She's a disabled person,who was evicted and placed in a home by the hospital,working on her cell phone .

It may be very hard for her,for various reasons,both physical and electronic ,that makes it so she can only post a sentence at a time.

Just a guess .

I'm familiar with this member somewhat as far back as 08 and I've seen her not post like this in May, so that's why I was curious.

She has been disabled a long time as well. Still, she is literate and I don't believe I've seen her post this way before. I found it odd.

• Like 1