Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Palestine Is Still The Issue

buckskin scout

The covenant was with the children of Abraham and furthermore the covenant was conditional (remember Deuteronomy chapter 28) that God would expulse the Israelites from the land if they did not obey His covenant.

Furthermore, modern Jews arent a race through admixture and conversion. So the Palestinians are entitled to that land if not more because of the sheer generations upon which they inhabited the land contrary to the immigrating Eastern European Jewry.

http://www.khazaria..../abstracts.html

http://international...ws/yjt05600.htm

http://www.khazaria..../abstracts.html

I agree absolutely with the bolded point. He DID disperse them from the land. He DID punish them for their disobedience. He also PROMISED to bring them back from all the countries He dispersed them to and to make them a very strong nation that would never again be removed from the land. He has kept His promises but apparently the only scriptures you are interested in are those you feel are useful to make your point. If you are honest and fair minded you will acknowledge that ALL His promises will be kept.

Did your Prime Minister condemn Israel?

Yes, although why you care so much about a Prime Minister of a country that has no bearing on the issue is bizarre.

What was NZ's response from Israel after he took his immediate steps?

Ensuring the safety and well being of the New Zealander detained on one of the boats.

What did Israel say to New Zealand in this emergency?

Nothing, I would imagine. The Israeli government doesn't really care what we think.

Show me examples. Let's see evidence of this "support" from you for the freedom of Palestinians among your thousands of posts here.

From the "Eleven Minutes to Understand" thread:

Know, I know Israel is far from innocent and committed the same share of "atrocities"

That was referencing Knight and his inability to answer for Arab occupations of the West Bank and Gaza after 1948.

Here's some quotes from "Who are the Palestinians?"

Anything Israel does is automatically criticised, and whilst I disagree with most of the things that happen, I don't try and claim that it is the only form of tyranny occuring there. Sure, what Israel has done isn't exactly helping the situation.
Now I'm not condoning the actions of the settlers but if these two states keep coming to the table unprepared to make sacrifices, peace will not be achieved.
And what exactly has the Israel government done to "steal" the property of Palestinians? Haven't the settlers done that? Stolen land?
Either the Gaza Strip belongs to the Palestinians (as it should) or it should belong to Israel.

Here's a good one:

Or are you like me and support the handing over of the Gaza Strip to the Palestinians as a good gesture of peace and reconciliation by Israel? Because the latter is exactly what I think of the Gaza debacle.

So, Yam. As we can see above, I haven't exactly been cryptic about my support for Palestinians. But my opinions on the matter are more balanced, less biased.

You said that Gaza gets most of the media coverage and you haven't backed that up.

I have indeed. I posted links and you still failed to address them. You claim "Gaza bound" isn't about Gaza. So, I'm assuming "Australia bound" isn't about Australia or issues affecting Australia when referencing refugees for example. Honestly, you are really stubborn or stupid not to see that.

I have no examples of what you're talking about michaelw.

That is because religious intolerance is something we frown upon in society, Yam. And I do have samples of your religious intolerance, relating to your views of Judaism (and a nice one about atheism):

If atheists want to believe whatever moral code they pulled out of their rear ends represents the infallible word of themselves.

Does that look respectful towards other people's beliefs? You also expressed intolerant views of a Hindu's views on vegetarianism. I also searched through your content, and the mods deleted your comments. Quite frankly, I don't blame them.

The economic conditions in Gaza are worse than medieval. People traded in medieval times.

If condition there are so medieval, then please show me how Gazans live in cottages without running water, electricity, little food, no healthcare and open sewers. That is medieval and some of those conditions are faced by Palestinians living everyday lives in camps in Lebanon.

Yes, although why you care so much about a Prime Minister of a country that has no bearing on the issue is bizarre.

Ensuring the safety and well being of the New Zealander detained on one of the boats.

Nothing, I would imagine. The Israeli government doesn't really care what we think.

That was referencing Knight and his inability to answer for Arab occupations of the West Bank and Gaza after 1948.

Here's a good one:

So, Yam. As we can see above, I haven't exactly been cryptic about my support for Palestinians. But my opinions on the matter are more balanced, less biased.

I have indeed. I posted links and you still failed to address them. You claim "Gaza bound" isn't about Gaza. So, I'm assuming "Australia bound" isn't about Australia or issues affecting Australia when referencing refugees for example. Honestly, you are really stubborn or stupid not to see that.

That is because religious intolerance is something we frown upon in society, Yam. And I do have samples of your religious intolerance, relating to your views of Judaism (and a nice one about atheism):

Does that look respectful towards other people's beliefs? You also expressed intolerant views of a Hindu's views on vegetarianism. I also searched through your content, and the mods deleted your comments. Quite frankly, I don't blame them.

If condition there are so medieval, then please show me how Gazans live in cottages without running water, electricity, little food, no healthcare and open sewers. That is medieval and some of those conditions are faced by Palestinians living everyday lives in camps in Lebanon.

Here's a good one:

That's your opposition to Palestinians, not support. You've never written a single pro-Palestinian post in your life, have you?

Intolerance over Hindu vegetarians? The lies never stop with you.

So, I'm assuming "Australia bound" isn't about Australia or issues affecting Australia

Show me coverage of the issues affecting Gaza in the mainstream US media and answer your own question.

That's your opposition to Palestinians, not support.

Clearly, because saying I support the handover of the Gaza Strip to the Palestinians is expressing support for the Israeli government.

You've never written a single pro-Palestinian post in your life, have you?

Obviously not. Of course, people who can read would differ. Once again, you have shown an inability to blatantly read what is right in front of you. Show me where in the quotes I posted in this thread that I explicitly said I support the blockade of Gaza. Go on.

Intolerance over Hindu vegetarians? The lies never stop with you.

Do you really want me to go through and pick out quotes showing your intolerance? I've already got you pinned with atheism, I can easily pin you down again with Hinduism.

Show me coverage of the issues affecting Gaza in the mainstream US media and answer your own question.

Considering I answered it before but you are too ignorant to bother going through them, I shall have to do so again.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/gaza-blockade/

That's a link to Huffington Post showing all the stories related to the issues affecting Gaza and the blockade.

Here's one from MSNBC on the American government changing its policy on the blockade:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37482341/ns/world_news-mideast_n_africa/t/gaza-blockade-untenable-us-believes/

Here's another one from CNN:

http://articles.cnn.com/2010-06-09/politics/obama.mideast_1_west-bank-and-gaza-israel-white-house-talks?_s=PM:POLITICS

I would have a Fox News one to show as well but I don't consider opinion to be fact. Unlike some people.

Clearly, because saying I support the handover of the Gaza Strip to the Palestinians is expressing support for the Israeli government.

Obviously not. Of course, people who can read would differ. Once again, you have shown an inability to blatantly read what is right in front of you. Show me where in the quotes I posted in this thread that I explicitly said I support the blockade of Gaza. Go on.

Do you really want me to go through and pick out quotes showing your intolerance? I've already got you pinned with atheism, I can easily pin you down again with Hinduism.

Considering I answered it before but you are too ignorant to bother going through them, I shall have to do so again.

http://www.huffingto.../gaza-blockade/

That's a link to Huffington Post showing all the stories related to the issues affecting Gaza and the blockade.

Here's one from MSNBC on the American government changing its policy on the blockade:

http://www.msnbc.msn...le-us-believes/

Here's another one from CNN:

http://articles.cnn....?_s=PM:POLITICS

I would have a Fox News one to show as well but I don't consider opinion to be fact. Unlike some people.

It's not clear at all. You support something that Israel did. I'm stunned. You support Israel. Nothing to do with supporting Palestinians unless you think Israel's policy on Gaza supports Palestinians. Do you think that michaelw?

Obviously not.

2,051 posts, the vast majority of them spent here in the Middle East forum and not one pro-Palestinian post among them. There, is your "support".

I don't want you to waste your time I'm intolerant of Zionist policies and the context of whatever quote you pick will confirm that. I have no idea what you're talking about with Hinduism and atheism. .

That's a link to Huffington Post. Here's one from MSNBC:

Nothing to do with coverage of Gaza. This is concerning Israel attacking terrorist-laden civilian ships in international waters.

In the CNN scrap on Gaza you found, Obama repeated the exact same rhetoric your foreign minister used and called the situation in Gaza "unsustainable," Is he right? Why or why not?

It's not clear at all.

To you. To everyone else who learnt to read at an early age, it's blatanly obvious.

You support something that Israel did.

Yes, I supported the Israeli handover of the Gaza Strip to the Palestinians so they can return to their homes and prove to the world that a Palestinian state is possible and that a future agreement is not a pie-in-the-sky dream. The disengagement was one of the first in hopefully what will be a long line of steps taken by both sides to create a permanent home for Palestinians and a lasting peace between Israel and Palestine.

You support Israel.

I support a two state solution. I support Israel's right to exist as much as I support Palestine's.

2,051 posts, the vast majority of them spent here in the Middle East forum and not one pro-Palestinian post among them. There, is your "support".

The support, again, is clear for everyone to see. I really shouldn't have to explain the obvious Yam.

I don't want you to waste your time.

If you didn't want to waste my time, you wouldn't have made a reply. You would have accepted that for once in your pathetic life, you didn't have the facts straight and accepted the fact that you were wrong about something. But you didn't and here we are.

I'm intolerant of Zionist policies and the context of whatever quote you pick will confirm that.

As well as other people's beliefs and religions. A quick look at your posting content will confirm that.

I have no idea what you're talking about with Hinduism and atheism.

So you deny posting that quote that I pulled from your posting history as simply something I made up on the spot? You know what I am talking about and now you're going to go in circles to avoid the obvious.

Nothing to do with coverage of Gaza.

Funny, it mentions the Gaza blockade and the US telling Israel that it can't go on. That's coverage of Gaza, is it not?

This is concerning Israel attacking terrorist-laden civilian ships in international waters.

Terrorist laden? You wouldn't be referring to the people on board who were sailing to break the Gaza Blockade and deliver aid to the Gazans? Why are they terrorists Yamato?

In the CNN scrap on Gaza you found, Obama repeated the exact same rhetoric your foreign minister used and called the situation in Gaza "unsustainable," Is he right? Why or why not?

Because peace and reconciliation cannot be made if you're depriving someone of supplies. Although Israel has loosened the blockade and allowed aid through.

To you. To everyone else who learnt to read at an early age, it's blatanly obvious.

Yes, I supported the Israeli handover of the Gaza Strip to the Palestinians so they can return to their homes and prove to the world that a Palestinian state is possible and that a future agreement is not a pie-in-the-sky dream. The disengagement was one of the first in hopefully what will be a long line of steps taken by both sides to create a permanent home for Palestinians and a lasting peace between Israel and Palestine.

I support a two state solution. I support Israel's right to exist as much as I support Palestine's.

The support, again, is clear for everyone to see. I really shouldn't have to explain the obvious Yam.

If you didn't want to waste my time, you wouldn't have made a reply. You would have accepted that for once in your pathetic life, you didn't have the facts straight and accepted the fact that you were wrong about something. But you didn't and here we are.

As well as other people's beliefs and religions. A quick look at your posting content will confirm that.

So you deny posting that quote that I pulled from your posting history as simply something I made up on the spot? You know what I am talking about and now you're going to go in circles to avoid the obvious.

Funny, it mentions the Gaza blockade and the US telling Israel that it can't go on. That's coverage of Gaza, is it not?

Terrorist laden? You wouldn't be referring to the people on board who were sailing to break the Gaza Blockade and deliver aid to the Gazans? Why are they terrorists Yamato?

Because peace and reconciliation cannot be made if you're depriving someone of supplies. Although Israel has loosened the blockade and allowed aid through.

Make a post for the first time in your life and explain how and why you "support" Palestinians. There's not a single post of that "support" in sight and I have to reject your claims as someone who can't tell the truth until then. All you have are your little hedged tidbits of rhetoric and banter playing themselves off as "support".

If peace is impossible thanks to Israel, and Israel is our "friend" or "ally" then it's Israel's arm that we should be twisting.

Yes, I supported the Israeli handover of the Gaza Strip to the Palestinians so they can return to their homes and prove to the world that a Palestinian state is possible

Blind, deaf, and dumb. Gaza was not handed over to the Palestinians. It was besieged in a barbaric medieval act of war that continues to this day. Palestinians don't have self determination you champion of tyranny and Zionism. You're as blind as any other neocon and zionist because you have no coverage of Gaza. Because you ignore it every chance you get. You have no relevant knowledge michaelw. All you have are lies from your bubble. Correcting lies is never a waste of time. Impotently clinging to them is what is.

No that's not coverage of Gaza. Mentioning something about Gaza in the context of a story about someone trying to get to Gaza doesn't even qualify and that's the only pathetic example of coverage of Gaza you're able to find. That's not good enough. Fail.

I'm flat out accusing you of lying.

Because civilians who want to end Zionist Israel's inhumanity are classified as terrorists by Zionist Israel. These people who sailed on Freedom Flotilla including the one from your country are nothing short of heroes. The nine who died are nothing short of martyrs. One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. All you can do is learn good standards and adhere to them universally. Something all but impossible for you to understand.

It's now time for some actual coverage on Gaza along with our coverage of the Freedom Flotilla. In case any other amnesiac disingenuously forgets what my position is, watch this until you remember:

Make a post for the first time in your life and explain how and why you "support" Palestinians.

I've already posted plenty of quotes and posts supporting Palestinians. It's not my fault you are too stupid to see them for what they really are.

There's not a single post of that "support" in sight.

There is. But you're just too dumb to see it.

All you have are your little hedged tidbits of rhetoric and banter playing themselves off as "support".

Saying that the Gaza Strip belongs to Palestine is supporting the claims of the Palestinians. Anyone can see this but you because you refuse to acknowlegde that someone is actually right.

If peace is impossible thanks to Israel, and Israel is our "friend" or "ally" then it's Israel's arm that we should be twisting.

What do you think Obama's been doing with regards to the blockade?

Blind, deaf, and dumb.

Good to know you've finally admitted your afflictions then.

Gaza was not handed over to the Palestinians.

So, all those people that live in Gaza aren't actually Palestinians according to you? What are they then Yam? Extraterrestrials?

No that's not coverage of Gaza. Mentioning something about Gaza in the context of a story about someone trying to get to Gaza doesn't even qualify and that's the only pathetic example of coverage of Gaza you're able to find. That's not good enough. Fail.

The only failure here is your attempts at making a relevant argument, or even a cohesive one for that matter. No matter. Everyone knows that what you post is crap and so they don't bother to respond to it.

I'm flat out accusing you of lying.

Yes, because posting a quote from your posting history clearly showing your intolerance of atheism is me lying.

Because civilians who want to end Zionist Israel's inhumanity are classified as terrorists by Zionist Israel.

Hamas, Hezbollah and to some extent, Fatah are also classified as terrorists by Israel. The difference between these groups and the Gaza Flotilla is that the Gaza Flotilla didn't commit any terrorist acts or any acts of violence whatsoever.

Something all but impossible for you to understand.

The only thing impossible for me to understand is how you can sleep at night. Your willingness to spew intolerance and insults at other posters and dehumanising oppressed peoples is certainly something I wouldn't sleep happily over.

It's a good thing that people like you aren't in power in the US.

I've already posted plenty of quotes and posts supporting Palestinians. It's not my fault you are too stupid to see them for what they really are.

There is. But you're just too dumb to see it.

Saying that the Gaza Strip belongs to Palestine is supporting the claims of the Palestinians. Anyone can see this but you because you refuse to acknowlegde that someone is actually right.

What do you think Obama's been doing with regards to the blockade?

Good to know you've finally admitted your afflictions then.

So, all those people that live in Gaza aren't actually Palestinians according to you? What are they then Yam? Extraterrestrials?

The only failure here is your attempts at making a relevant argument, or even a cohesive one for that matter. No matter. Everyone knows that what you post is crap and so they don't bother to respond to it.

Yes, because posting a quote from your posting history clearly showing your intolerance of atheism is me lying.

Hamas, Hezbollah and to some extent, Fatah are also classified as terrorists by Israel. The difference between these groups and the Gaza Flotilla is that the Gaza Flotilla didn't commit any terrorist acts or any acts of violence whatsoever.

The only thing impossible for me to understand is how you can sleep at night. Your willingness to spew intolerance and insults at other posters and dehumanising oppressed peoples is certainly something I wouldn't sleep happily over.

It's a good thing that people like you aren't in power in the US.

Support for Zionist Israel

Just post a link, to the discussion you're referring to.

Uh huh, and the West Bank belongs to the Palestinians too, right?

The freedom fighters on the Mavi Marmara defended the ship. That was violent. But they didn't use lethal force to kill a single Israeli goon. Israel on the other hand put nine humanitarians to their death. Israel stole the property of everyone on those ships. Israel forcibly held the passengers, interrogated them, humiliated them, and even beat them. They're no better than thugs. People go to jail in my country for doing the nonsense Israel does daily.

So, all those people that live in Gaza aren't actually Palestinians according to you?

They're welfare recipients with no hope, no country, no economy and no future. Israel needs to lift the siege now.

Support for Zionist Israel

The freedom fighters on the Mavi Marmara defended the ship. That was violent. But they didn't use lethal force to kill a single Israeli goon. Israel on the other hand put nine humanitarians to their death. Israel stole the property of everyone on those ships. Israel forcibly held the passengers, interrogated them, humiliated them, and even beat them. They're no better than thugs. People go to jail in my country for doing the nonsense Israel does daily.

So, all those people that live in Gaza aren't actually Palestinians according to you?

They're welfare recipients with no hope, no country, no economy and no future. Israel needs to lift the siege now.

So beating people down with metal bars isn't considered enough of a provocation for you? You don't understand the mindset of Israelis. They have learned TO FIGHT. They have a phrase they live by: If someone rises to kill you - KILL THEM FIRST! Once these commandos saw some of their comrades down they just reacted to what seemed a potentially lethal situation. There were several other vessels boarded that day with no incident or injury. They landed on that deck holding PAINT GUNS for goodness sake! The hypocrisy here makes it hard to breathe sometimes.

So beating people down with metal bars isn't considered enough of a provocation for you? You don't understand the mindset of Israelis. They have learned TO FIGHT. They have a phrase they live by: If someone rises to kill you - KILL THEM FIRST! Once these commandos saw some of their comrades down they just reacted to what seemed a potentially lethal situation. There were several other vessels boarded that day with no incident or injury. They landed on that deck holding PAINT GUNS for goodness sake! The hypocrisy here makes it hard to breathe sometimes.

Paint guns?! What a dumb cover story by Israel (or the Israelis had it coming to drop down on that ship in a threatening commando fashion?) Paint guns?! Arent those used strictly in military excercises not in police action against real "culprits"?

Paint guns?! What a dumb cover story by Israel (or the Israelis had it coming to drop down on that ship in a threatening commando fashion?) Paint guns?! Arent those used strictly in military excercises not in police action against real "culprits"?

That's what they referred to them as. I'm sure they probably had some agent to pacify violent people, like an irritant of some kind. And they probably did not expect the ferocity of the attack that happened when they boarded. There was no history of such violence before. It was unfortunate that so many died but if it had been Israeli commandos being buried I doubt seriously that anyone would have much been offended. They do have the most disconcerting habit of surviving and crushing their enemies though.....

edited to add: The blockade is legal since Hamas considers itself at war with Israel. The ship was obviously running the blockade and Israel had a right to stop it. They could have just shot out the rudder and left it for the Turks to come and salvage.

Edited by and then

and then is misinformed. Israel initially started shooting paint balls at people on the ship from the Zodiac boats, provoking the people on board with violence. The soldiers who landed from the helicopters were using firearms and murdered people with them. It's beyond accidental for and then not to even know this.

The slaughter on the Mavi Marmara puts Israel at war with NATO if we bothered to read what it is we signed. Attacking foreign flagged ships in international waters is an act of war by our own standards. If these were Somalis doing this we would open up the cannons on them.

and then is misinformed. Israel initially started shooting paint balls at people on the ship from the Zodiac boats, provoking the people on board with violence. The soldiers who landed from the helicopters were using firearms and murdered people with them. It's beyond accidental for and then not to even know this.

Yam the video was all over the place at the time. I saw uniformed commandos on deck with devices that were obviously not long guns of a military variety. The fatal shots all came from sidearms. They were even "pumping" actions on the "guns" they were holding. Why would a strike force bent on killing bother with such a deception? The IDF have some very effective weapons for close quarter work like that. They were given a mission to stop that vessel from breaking a naval blockade and they used the force required to do it. NONE of the other boats in the flotilla saw casualties other than maybe a few bumps/ bruises. Could that be because all the "martyrs" were assigned to just the one Turkish vessel?

Support for Zionist Israel.

You really like wearing that dunce's cap don't you.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=80200

Most of the content in question is on the last two pages. But you get my drift. You don't like people questioning your beliefs so why do you question others?

Of course it does. I've always said this.

Good. At least you can tell the difference between something wrong and something right for once. Let's see if you can continue this.

Some of us are much more optimistic about the Gazan situation.

You really like wearing that dunce's cap don't you.

http://www.unexplain...showtopic=80200

Most of the content in question is on the last two pages. But you get my drift. You don't like people questioning your beliefs so why do you question others?

Of course it does. I've always said this.

Good. At least you can tell the difference between something wrong and something right for once. Let's see if you can continue this.

Some of us are much more optimistic about the Gazan situation.

I have no idea what content you're talking about, but I stand by all of my content. Why don't you show up over there in that dinosaur thread and say something rude to me about my content.

That's what they referred to them as. I'm sure they probably had some agent to pacify violent people, like an irritant of some kind. And they probably did not expect the ferocity of the attack that happened when they boarded. There was no history of such violence before. It was unfortunate that so many died but if it had been Israeli commandos being buried I doubt seriously that anyone would have much been offended. They do have the most disconcerting habit of surviving and crushing their enemies though.....

edited to add: The blockade is legal since Hamas considers itself at war with Israel. The ship was obviously running the blockade and Israel had a right to stop it. They could have just shot out the rudder and left it for the Turks to come and salvage.

How can Hamas ever declare war on Israel when Gaza remains a non-state? Yea! for Israel and their constant collective punishment policies under their illegal occupations and crimes against humanity. :gun:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Geneva_Convention

These people obviously can not live side-by-side.

Solution: move either the Israelis or the Palestinians to a sectioned part of, say, Australia. With approval of course.

Other than that you will have a million year war.

These people obviously can not live side-by-side.

Solution: move either the Israelis or the Palestinians to a sectioned part of, say, Australia. With approval of course.

Other than that you will have a million year war.

I dont think Australia wants them. But yes, IMO, this conflict will never be resolved until the world recognizes the Palestinian claim to self-determination is absolutely legitimate and necessary. And that Israel needs to bow to international laws.

Yam the video was all over the place at the time. I saw uniformed commandos on deck with devices that were obviously not long guns of a military variety. The fatal shots all came from sidearms. They were even "pumping" actions on the "guns" they were holding. Why would a strike force bent on killing bother with such a deception? The IDF have some very effective weapons for close quarter work like that. They were given a mission to stop that vessel from breaking a naval blockade and they used the force required to do it. NONE of the other boats in the flotilla saw casualties other than maybe a few bumps/ bruises. Could that be because all the "martyrs" were assigned to just the one Turkish vessel?

It was an act of war on Turkey and NATO in violation of international law. Criminal Israel has the sole right to break the law once again. Israel even robbed these humanitarians of their property. Israel breaks whatever law it wants to whenever it wants to. If Somalians did this we'd shoot them all dead immediately and not even think twice about it. The length of Israel's gun barrels notwithstanding.

It was an act of war on Turkey and NATO in violation of international law. Criminal Israel has the sole right to break the law once again. Israel even robbed these humanitarians of their property. Israel breaks whatever law it wants to whenever it wants to. If Somalians did this we'd shoot them all dead immediately and not even think twice about it. The length of Israel's gun barrels notwithstanding.

And the vessels in question were attempting to break a legal blockade of an enemy port at Gaza. A port through which has been transferred weapons to be used against Israeli civilians. Excusing the actions of one side in a conflict is unacceptable. No matter how many times you attempt to stack the deck with Palestinian propaganda, the reality is that the conflict would end if they stopped inculcating hate in their children from the time they are kindergartners. They could have a State and have peace if they would accept compromise. They will not. They want it ll and they will never be successful with that unless their version of god steps in and performs a miracle. History shows that several of those have happened in this conflict already - but always in favor of Israelis. In '48 and '67 the US tried mightily to stay completely out of the trouble. Israel still beat back hugely one sided odds. The Arabs were intelligent and brave enemies but they still lost to very inferior forces....

And the vessels in question were attempting to break a legal blockade of an enemy port at Gaza. A port through which has been transferred weapons to be used against Israeli civilians. Excusing the actions of one side in a conflict is unacceptable. No matter how many times you attempt to stack the deck with Palestinian propaganda, the reality is that the conflict would end if they stopped inculcating hate in their children from the time they are kindergartners. They could have a State and have peace if they would accept compromise. They will not. They want it ll and they will never be successful with that unless their version of god steps in and performs a miracle. History shows that several of those have happened in this conflict already - but always in favor of Israelis. In '48 and '67 the US tried mightily to stay completely out of the trouble. Israel still beat back hugely one sided odds. The Arabs were intelligent and brave enemies but they still lost to very inferior forces....

A spider webbed state of corridors and pock marks in between a hostile neighbor? LOL there is no compromise there, there is only submission bent over backwards.

Israel was aggressive with its air force and still is. The siege is not legal it's another example of Israel breaking the law and getting away with it. Israel's policies against Palestinians are fundamentally illegal by international standards, and they should be.