Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Please help me find a lost item!

Agent D. Scully

Last night I wasn't feeling well, and, distracted by pain, managed to lose my cellphone somewhere. I've been searching for hours to no avail. Seeing how ditsy I am when I'm on my game.... Who knows where I put it last night. It's a grey net ten, no case and no sort of screen cover. Grey paint splotches on the back. My name is Diana C if that would help at all with the reading. Thank you guys so much in advance.

Have you got a indoor flower pot, looks kinda rustic, either bamboo or wooden, with copper or brass details on it with a indoor tree style plant, about 4 - 6 ft. Sits in a corner. And then a white fridge, tall full size one. These are two locations i see.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
  • Like 1

I have an indoor flowerpot in the corner by my fridge, actually more of a decorative vase, but it's entirely copper and no plant. I checked around it and I didn't see anything.

I hope that doesn't mean it will turn up when you do put a plant in it. Checked under the fridge, even in the fridge ? sorry that's all that is shown to me at this point. Hope someone else can help.

I'm about to go out, but as soon as I get back I'll check under/in the fridge. Thank you a lot for trying to help :)

Check inside the sofa. Between the cushions.

Last night I wasn't feeling well, and, distracted by pain, managed to lose my cellphone somewhere. I've been searching for hours to no avail. Seeing how ditsy I am when I'm on my game.... Who knows where I put it last night. It's a grey net ten, no case and no sort of screen cover. Grey paint splotches on the back. My name is Diana C if that would help at all with the reading. Thank you guys so much in advance.

I see.... I see.... I see.... no, wait... I see... a waterfall... loud noice .....smooth white rock...NOOOooooo !! I see a deep dark black hole... a vortex.

OK, serious now. Maybe you did flush your cellphone down the toilet?

You said you were distracted by pain. Try to remember what you did to ease the pain. Maybe you took some sort of medicine, and if so, where do you keep it stored?

==

Is it one looking like this:

34662687-2-200-0.gif

Try your medicine cabinet if you have one.

Edited by Abramelin

Any luck with your cellphone yet, Diana?

Have you tried having someone else call your phone? I've lost my phone a couple times (once in a meadow) and I had someone keep calling my phone till I found it again. I suppose that would only work if you have the volume on.

Do you have a LARGE DOG ?

He would've pooped it out days ago, lol.

Abramelin: Thank you very, very much. It took me a while to get back to you guys due to the power outages over much of my state, but I did end up finding my phone with the ibuprofen. Again, thanks everyone!

Abramelin: Thank you very, very much. It took me a while to get back to you guys due to the power outages over much of my state, but I did end up finding my phone with the ibuprofen. Again, thanks everyone!

You're kidding me. Really??

OK, glad I could help you.

• Like 1

You're kidding me. Really??

OK, glad I could help you.

]

Are you a fully fledged psychic now Abe? :devil:

]

Are you a fully fledged psychic now Abe? :devil:

LOL, no, I used simple logic as you see in my first reply.

Damn, I should have brought it differrently....

LOL, no, I used simple logic as you see in my first reply.

Damn, I should have brought it differrently....

lulz, I couldn't think of a better skeptic on the board to make the right call on this though :D made me laugh the thought of you converting to being a psychic :D

• 1 month later...

lulz, I couldn't think of a better skeptic on the board to make the right call on this though :D made me laugh the thought of you converting to being a psychic :D

Yep, I am a terrible skeptic, and I DO know how to fool people into making them believe you are a psychic, but I give credit where credit is due..

Now look at this post and read onwards:

http://www.unexplain...30#entry4410706

I never mentioned Japan to anyone in my life, I never mentioned to anyone what my nightmares were about, not even to my family and friends. OK, I may have mentioned little things, but I am very certain I never mentioned diving into the ocean, and having nightmares about sinking into the deep dark after flying above the oecan.

OK Dougal, shoot.

Edited by Abramelin

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I have lost my bluetooth headset brand is plantronics explorer! I need it to be able to easily talk to my husband who is a trucker and hardly ever home! please help

• 1 year later...

I just recently lost my classring. I cannot find it anywhere. I am upset about this. My name is Keandra Milton. Can anyone tell me where my ring may be?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I have been saving money to move into a new apartment because my lease is up here in a few days.  I have been putting money into my savings account, but a couple of nights ago, my boyfriend handed me $300 to be added to the account. I was exhausted from packing & cleaning, so I put the money (3 $100 bills), "somewhere," until I would be able to deposit it.  I was so tired that I don't remember where that "somewhere" was.  I have been looking for it like a mad woman, but still haven't found it. I need to find it, PLEASE help, I am desperate

I'm sorry but this thread is several years old, and the original requestor has not been around in years, so this thread is closed. You have already started your own reading request, so please refrain from posting requests in other peoples threads.

• The topic was locked