Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

You Silly Sausage:Mayor outrages her town

ThePhantomFlanFlinger

perhaps the funniest part is the way they always find a Local resident who takes it all way too seriously and can be guaranteed to splutter in outrage:

"

Resident Bill Nicholson added: 'The council chamber must put a stop to this embarrassment, and restore some dignity to the people of Louth who do not want the local Olympic event high-jacked for commercial reasons.

'To insult the whole spirit of the Olympic movement and the modest people who have carried the torch is not in Louth’s interest.'

Heavens above, Bill, have a cup of tea or something. :unsure2:

• Like 2

I know what they are trying to say it looks like, but it really doesn't. It looks nothing like a sausage, but it also looks nothing liek the other thing. I think it says more about the people complaining than the costume to be honest.

perhaps the funniest part is the way they always find a Local resident who takes it all way too seriously and can be guaranteed to splutter in outrage:

"

Resident Bill Nicholson added: 'The council chamber must put a stop to this embarrassment, and restore some dignity to the people of Louth who do not want the local Olympic event high-jacked for commercial reasons.

'To insult the whole spirit of the Olympic movement and the modest people who have carried the torch is not in Louth’s interest.'

Ironically it's people like that who ruin everything. lol

• Like 2

"

Oh yes i have to agree with....you always get some who will go well over the top.I just dont think she thought it through but it is funny mind... :)

• Like 1

The moral of the story is:

If you dress up as a sausage, you're always going to end up looking like a knob.

• Like 5

Haha, I would love to see a phallic costume run through a city, even better ride a bike through a city.

• Like 3

Haha, I would love to see a phallic costume run through a city, even better ride a bike through a city.

inflatable-penis-king-ding.jpg

I might do it and get my housemate to film me. lol

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 2

I'll never forget the headlines that appeared a few years ago in our village newsletter following attempts by a tourist company to put up some kind of statue in the village. They were printed in a size large enough to be used for the Second Coming and read...

Council Leader Fights Erection In Village Square

• Like 5

I'll never forget the headlines that appeared a few years ago in our village newsletter following attempts by a tourist company to put up some kind of statue in the village. They were printed in a size large enough to be used for the Second Coming and read...

Council Leader Fights Erection In Village Square

And people say rural life is dull!

• Like 2

inflatable-penis-king-ding.jpg

I might do it and get my housemate to film me. lol

LOL! yes please

• Like 2

Looking Mommy a pink penis is coming down the road. :w00t:

• Like 2

Looking Mommy a pink penis is coming down the road. :w00t:

...coming down the road? really? :unsure2: