Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

School Spirits

docyabut2

Anyone view the new show School Spirits on Syfy, true accounts of the paranormal? I tell you what that second show( Dorm Room Night Mare) really scared the heck out of me more then any of the paranormal movies.

If anyone did see the show, what do you think the paranormal event was , a kid that hung himself in that closet or was it just a projection of Chris`s fears for himself ?

http://www.syfy.com/...id:18499413v102

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1

I haven't seen it yet, but I plan on it. In my opinion, it will probably be like every other ghost show.

• Like 1

I haven't seen it yet, but I plan on it. In my opinion, it will probably be like every other ghost show.

Saw it. You hit the nail on the head(yep another cliche).Scared the hell outta my kids though.lol.So it was worth it.

• 3 weeks later...

I like this show as it's not scripted like haunted garbage collector or that retard ghost hunters one. I watch HC and even GH but they're very similar. Like when the guy says he has a poltergeist and he witnessed the kitchen chair move in front of him... What do the idiots at HC do? They attempt to investigate the chair-total ?:)*I%$ retards-what a waste of time. GH aint much better. Even destination truth is flawed but that one you can't complain about too much as it's fun anyways. I know for a fact objects can be haunted but who in their right mind would collect that crap? In school spirits, when that kid actually faced down the dead one at night by himself I was floored. Your cupie doll? Not so much.

Pretty cool your kids liked it-lol

Edited by devilmaycare

Question please: I have avoided this one because my impression of it based on the previews is that it is all dramatic recreation of Personal Experiences, is this correct? No real "evidence", (EVPs, video, still pics) is presented?

Question please: I have avoided this one because my impression of it based on the previews is that it is all dramatic recreation of Personal Experiences, is this correct? No real "evidence", (EVPs, video, still pics) is presented?

Yeah just dramatic recreations interspersed with the real people narrating their experiences.

Geez, I think SyFy is really hamming it up with this one with this one raising the hairs on the nape of the neck of guillable television audiences, I just imagine the creative writers sit around the table brainstorming their next sensational paranormal show ... "how about... School Spirits?!"