Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Appearing claw marks on my body

KLOSR

Hello,

I created this topic to share my experience about claw marks appearing on the top of my wrist.

One night between midnight and 03:00 AM I was reading documents on Internet to find an explanation about something strange that happened to me the same day.

Few seconds after I woke up I felt very hot like when I take a shower. And when I take a shower the water is so hot that there's steam everywhere and sometimes my skin is red.

So imagine how that wasn't bearable.

This is strange because I slept well and when I'm too hot I can't sleep well. I often move to find fresh zones in my bed.

So I slept well and few seconds after my eyes opened I felt hot like when I'm in a shower and I had a stuffy nose. I thought it was my immune system that was attacked.

I don't instantly think about paranormal when I can't explain something.

12:00 PM, no sun, 29°C in my room.

02:00 PM, sun for hours, 29°C in my room.

03:00 AM, 30°C in my room. No cooling ?!

Maybe the attic thermal insulation is really good.

But why a sudden temperature increase as soon as I woke up ?

I had a multiple times a stuffy nose but no temperature increase.

I don't remember feeling so hot even when I was very ill.

And if it's the attic thermal insulation, why a huge temperature increase from one day to another and without sun ?

There was some days when there was no clouds and sun from 08:00 AM to the end of the afternoon but I didn't felt so hot.

Few days before temperature variations I have sinned many times without repenting, praying, reading Bible...

If what I've read is true, demons and other malevolent entities are attracted by people going far from God and weak people.

I also noticed big noises in my house at night.

The first could have been my dad going to restroom but he weighs 80kg or more and he's not very discreet. I heard noises like he was going to restroom, the door closing and that's all. I didn't heard the door opening again and him returning to bed.

The second came from the room near mine. I'm 100% sure this was NOT house/object mechanical stress because it was too loud and it's duration was 1 or 2 seconds too long. Like someone opening the wardrobe and some objects moving.

The third that happened many times was noises in my attic like if someone was dragging heavy boxes. I'm 20 and I have difficulties to move them so it can't be an animal.

I live in France (excuse me for my English mistakes) and only flying animals may enter in the attic.

Okay let's talk about the claw marks.

While reading documents on Internet talking about demons, ghosts, paranormal, etc... I felt a sting on the top of my right wrist. That was very unpleasant but I remembered what I've read on Internet about people having claw marks. So I didn't touched and let this pain continue.

So we're clear. I wasn't sleeping, I wasn't in bed, I didn't touched my wrist, I don't have animals, no insects in my room and I don't have nails.

Few minutes after, I saw 4, 5 or 6 claw marks on the top and on the left of my wrist.

I would understand if the body creates multiple aligned skin buttons that look like claw marks but that looked like cat claw marks.

I took photos so it wasn't a dream and because of the bad auto-focus we may think there are skin buttons but they're claw marks with swelling.

I'm christian but I don't blindly trust everything so MAYBE there's a scientific explanation.

Also thanks to moderator "bLu3 de 3n3ergy" saying the Bible contains religious theory but he speaks about ghosts like he studied them like we study chemical reactions or people behavior. Very funny but not logic.

I don't understand why you created this thread. You seem to have convinced yourself about what you experienced without room for debate, so what is your point?

I know someone who claimed that they were scratched across their chest while they slept and blamed a spiritual encounter. The marks where real and very puzzling. The next time I saw them they where wearing a gold crucifix on a chain around there neck, the mystery was solved, the crucifix that was being worn for protection was scratching them as the tossed and turned during a good nights sleep.

Like the story I came across I think your story is unbelievable. Good luck though, it sounds like you need it either way.

I created this topic to say that claw marks can appear with no natural reason.

Because when I was reading documents on Internet about paranormal and others things I've often read stories about unexplained claw marks but there were no many details and some people said having claw marks while asleep.

So I thought it would be useful to people to know that their claw marks may have no natural reasons.

But I will loose faith in humanity if you keep thinking like that...

Do you think I am too stupid to don't notice marks made by a bracelet or clothes ?!

I was wearing nothing and had no bracelets. Nothing.

My hand was on my computer mouse and absolutely NOTHING material was touching my wrist. No bracelets, no clothes, nothing.

Then I felt a sting and didn't touched my wrist to see what would happen. And few minutes after there was claw marks.

Believe it or not, it's 100% true.

But I'm very surprised you didn't said "Hey maybe someone made the noises in the room near yours so it can be your parents !".

No, nobody was in the room. No human and no animals. The window was closed and wind can't open the wardrobe.

EDIT:

Few minutes ago I noticed that the temperature in my room was 25°C. It's 04:15 PM and there was sun before midday. So it's not the attic thermal insulation that cause temperature increase.

More sun, less temperature...

Maybe it's due to rheum but I experience temperature increase only in my room and not throughout the day...

I still have no explanation.

Edited by KLOSR

Static shock, or ball lightening?

What about bed bug or dust mites?

Yeah you can see them... I ask myself if it will be useful...

Some people are always inventing reasons to always refute everything others are saying.

That's why I hesitate to gather and show scientific/historic/logic/... evidences of Yahweh existence.

A rash ? In multiple long precise lines ?

Bed bugs ? I was constantly looking at my wrist so I would have noticed a bug or something else.

Comon guys you don't have better ideas ? Aliens ? Invisible ninja ?

This how my wrist was when the claw marks started to appear.

http://i.imgur.com/cqWLp.jpg

There - was - nothing - on - it.

No clothes, no bugs, no bracelets, no mosquito.

This is what I can do with my "nails" because I bite them.

http://i.imgur.com/wP1N4.jpg

The red skin buttons are normal because I removed the crust with a box cutter.

And the claw marks. Less visible and they look like marks I made with my nails.

http://i.imgur.com/rdmXn.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/MVkZ3.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/OYn3k.jpg

I'm sorry for pictures poor quality.

You have been scratching yourself, well done.

I feel like I have been RickRolled...

• Like 1

If you have any nails, maybe that the explanation.

"Junior Chubb"...

Do you think I made the marks we can see on the 3 last pictures ? Do you think I'm too stupid to scratch myself and don't notice the marks then say I can't explain ?

I'm not here to RickRoll.

I said I didn't touched my wrist and you're saying I scratched myself.

I ask myself how is it possible for you to still being a member... They're very tolerant of useless and/or illogic replies...

It is funny how you are so deluded that you actually believe that an otherworldly entity is the cause of your claw marks.

• Like 1

Okay, you wear no sweat shirt, there are no insects on your wrist, you have no bracelets, you have no nails, you don't touch your wrist and long marks with swelling appear. So what ? Rash ? With swelling ? In lines ?

"Junior Chubb"...

Do you think I made the marks we can see on the 3 last pictures ? Do you think I'm too stupid to scratch myself and don't notice the marks then say I can't explain ?

I'm not here to RickRoll.

I said I didn't touched my wrist and you're saying I scratched myself.

I ask myself how is it possible for you to still being a member... They're very tolerant of useless and/or illogic replies...

Yes I think you scratched yourself. It may have been in your sleep, it may have been earlier in the day or the 'flying animals that may enter in the attic' may have scratched you while sleeping and then changes in light or temperature made the marks more visible.

Maybe you took the photo's directly after you scratched yourself and you are lying (you took one as they started too appear).

Maybe its a skin condition.

Maybe these scratches are really appearing by themselves.

Maybe it is 'Aliens ? Invisible ninja ?'

Either way I was drawn to your thread by its title "Appearing claw marks on my body" and made the assumption that you mean't claw marks were appearing on your body. How wrong I was, claw marks, where are they? Did they disappear and get replaced by very faint scratches?

For me the title of your thread is an exaggeration, this makes it more likely the content of your thread is an exaggeration (as your photos are).

As to my replies, my first was a story about a situation that reminded me of your story (maybe useful and logical) and you responded with 'Do you think I am too stupid'. The second was to let you know what I thought of your story after you dismissed other posts and your evidence was displayed. I felt like I have been tricked into viewing your photos with a description of claw marks but getting very faint lines instead (like getting Rick-rolled).

Edited by Junior Chubb

Hello!

Your desk or table your computer sits on has very rough edges.

Couldn't you have easily been intent on viewing/reading something on the computer, withdrew your hand from the mouse and slid it onto your leg.

And while placing it on your leg or pulling it back out you scratched your hand/arm on the table edge.

I can easily see that happening. It then took a a couple seconds for the sting and swelling and redness. Happens all the time.

And the scratches are very mild in my opinion.

Just a thought, QC

Edited by QuiteContrary

Let's just go through some of the things you have stated.

You talk about how you saw things on the internet.....(quote) ''I created this topic to say that claw marks can appear with no natural reason.

Because when I was reading documents on Internet about paranormal and others things I've often read stories about unexplained claw marks but there were no many details and some people said having claw marks while asleep.

So I thought it would be useful to people to know that their claw marks may have no natural reasons.''

You then go into great detail about your own alleged experience sayng that you felt a stinging sensation but did nothing and saw the marks starting to appear.

You say that the temperature had been fluctuating in your room prior to this..

You say that you had sinned in the days leading up to the marks appearing.

You insist that these marks could not have been made by any outside source such as clothing, jewellery, bugs etc.

You seemed very concerned about covering all the possible objections or natural explanations that would inevitably arise

You appear to be getting very annoyed when nobody believes you or tries to give a possible explanation.

There are two possibilities here.

1. This incident really did occur and that there is no plausible or rational explanation at this time to explain the marks.

2. This event did not occur but you have taken the time to work out exactly what you want to post with a view to covering all natural explanations in order to make people think something paranormal, or even religous has occured. (you talk about sinning prior to this event)

I will ask you a question if I may.

How exactly do you think these marks got there? You must have an opinion assuming it really did occur.

As someone who scratches themselves, those are defiantly from your nails. Or teeth.

Hello!

Your desk or table your computer sits on has very rough edges.

Couldn't you have easily been intent on viewing/reading something on the computer, withdrew your hand from the mouse and slid it onto your leg.

And while placing it on your leg or pulling it back out you scratched your hand/arm on the table edge.

I can easily see that happening. It then took a a couple seconds for the sting and swelling and redness. Happens all the time.

And the scratches are very mild in my opinion.

Just a thought, QC

yeah, i have to agree, the jaggedness of the desk egde could have made those marks.

plus there on the right arm and the scratches go from wrist to elbow (up the arm) not across.

as your using your mouse you could have made the mark, then watched the scratches form,

as you noticed the feeling etc.

so i think QC is right.

thanks op.

Klosr, lots of possibilities have been brought out on this thread by other members but you seem to insist it's none of the above. Well, have you considered seeing a doctor? Perhaps the doc have an idea or two.

• Like 1

I been mysteriously been getting scratches over my ball lately, but I think it is most likely due to me scratching myself while I sleep. Kinda like akin to me smacking myself when something lands on me while I am sleep.