Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Torah Writers Knew Heliocentric System

AndreasGS

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I write more?

• Yes pleas, this is interesting.
    • No thanks.

Hello. My name is Andreas. I am from Germany and I came here to discuss my research.

The Discovery of the Torakosmos

In Hebrew all letters are also a number, so that one can obtain the value of a word by adding these numbers.

Originally I wanted to analyze the distributions of such values in the Hebrew biblical book of Genesis and found therefore a computer-based graphical method to display them. That method should provide round eye-shaped views through using a polar coordinate system and so I named the method “Hitomi” which is Japanese for the pupil of the eye.

The Hitomi-method worked because I quickly realized that by this method certain numbers form real pictures: Planetary positions and cycles, star constellations, astronomical and geometric connections, and mystical symbols.

Sounds like a worth while project. Who knows what messages might turn up in a letter to numbers code. Most of these codes I have dismissed in the past, as they usually show a lack of detail or are unique artifacts in an otherwise sea of gibberish. If you use a code on any book a significant length, you're probably likely to find something that looks like a bit of clear message. But many times it is actually random, or coincidence.

Apparently the picture formed from the key number 231 seemed like a compass to me. But with a compass one can make circles, and so I did: Starting from the angular point of the pretended compass I drew circles through the other dots in that picture and also one through its center. I immediately realized that these circles (red) should be planetary orbits, and the angular point of the compass should be the Sun. Well, the orbits do not relate to each other like in reality, but they do relate in the measure of the golden ratio. This is remarkable though.

art_hitomi_jsc.jpg

By assuming that the dot in the center of the picture should be the Earth we can count that the two outermost orbits must be those of Jupiter and Saturn. And obviously there these two planets are in a conjunction when spotted from Earth.

Did you research any of the alignments of your planets if you used these points as only the inner planets? So that your Jupiter and Saturn are actually Mars and Earth. That would put the center at Venus, but if they were trying to show a conjunction, and they knew about rotation around the Sun, there would be no real reason to establish Earth as the center. Then Venus might have been the "bright star".

As far I know the Torah is believed to be written around 500 BC. Parts of it, e.g. the Genesis may be even older.

Seems to me that much of the Torah was borrowed from neighboring cultures and mythology. So to insert this symbols into the mix would have required a very strong editing and re-writiing of the original stories, which is possible, but not likely, in my opinion.

Sounds like a worth while project.

Thanks. :D

As soon as you bring anything that shows when that part was included in the Genesis, and that this was before Aristarchus it would be good enough for me to admit to their authorship, if not I will keep on assuming that at some time after 300 BC some high priest read Aristarchus and made corresponding changes to the scripture. But yes, whoever wrote that must have known what he was writing, regardless of the source.

I cannot prove that. Maybe I should concentrate on the pictures themselves rather than asking who made them. Looks like we agree that the pictures are really there. :D

Actually it would have been re-discovered by the Arabic teachers of that pope

Ok.

Did you research any of the alignments of your planets if you used these points as only the inner planets? So that your Jupiter and Saturn are actually Mars and Earth. That would put the center at Venus, but if they were trying to show a conjunction, and they knew about rotation around the Sun, there would be no real reason to establish Earth as the center.

No, I did not. The center would be Mercury, not Venus. Earth is in the center of the eye because the observer is there. Actually the picture shows a hybrid system with heliocentric and geocentric features. The angles relate to the zodiac and this is only reasonable with the earth in the center. We cannot assume that the people who encoded this were able to calcualte the angles as seen from venus. the picture can be considered as a kind of a horoscope.

Hello. My name is Andreas. I am from Germany and I came here to discuss my research.

The Discovery of the Torakosmos

In Hebrew all letters are also a number, so that one can obtain the value of a word by adding these numbers.

Originally I wanted to analyze the distributions of such values in the Hebrew biblical book of Genesis and found therefore a computer-based graphical method to display them. That method should provide round eye-shaped views through using a polar coordinate system and so I named the method “Hitomi” which is Japanese for the pupil of the eye.

The Hitomi-method worked because I quickly realized that by this method certain numbers form real pictures: Planetary positions and cycles, star constellations, astronomical and geometric connections, and mystical symbols.

Among these things I found the depiction of a heliocentric system, in which the heavenly bodies Jupiter, Saturn and Sun are positioned like they were at the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction on September 30th in the year 7 BC. In addition there is also a picture of the Big Dipper as it stood on that day at 20:30 o'clock over Bethlehem.

I am new to this forum and am very unsure whether I should write more. Do you think this research is just a variant of some "bible-code nonsense" or are you interested to learn more?

all the best,

Andreas

I find this endeavor very interesting.

I could never say whether or not there is anything to it, but I will say that Isaac Newton, inventor of calculus and one of the great phyicists of the eons, spent more time looking for codes in the bible than he did anything else.

not sure Newton ever found anything of any note but maybe his instincts were right. don't know.

Hey, what's up? Ten people have choosen to learn more about this topic and noone replies here?