Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fort Knox Empty of Our Gold Reserves

chimaybliss

This just confirms to me that Fort Knox is empty and has been for some time now. Recently, a team of Congressmen from several major states have petitioned the Federal Treasury Department for access to inspect the gold reserves but were immediately denied access.

http://snipr.com/246ld0h

• Like 2

I assumed that even if there was gold in there still, it would all be owned by the Federal Reserve by now.

Didn't Brad Miltzer Decoded investigate this once. Seems they were thinking it might be empty.

I think its weird they can deny access to a group congressmen wanting to see whats there.

• Like 2

Didn't Brad Miltzer Decoded investigate this once. Seems they were thinking it might be empty.

I think its weird they can deny access to a group congressmen wanting to see whats there.

it makes me furious that a few people can hijack the government's resources. 'thinking' unfortunately is the correct word. Talk about secret government.

Oh Good Grief, such naysayers!

The US Government never lies, never deceives. Why would they make stuff up about gold? :whistle:

• Like 4

I think they're attempting to restore the gold they've lost by using sell your gold propaganda. Only once they've replenished fort Knox will we be approved entrance

• 1 year later...

I believe that the gold is there!!! At least since after World War II

You just cannot get close to it for long periods of time because it has a radiation half life of thousands of years!

Yes the gold is radioactive material as direct result of producing uranium 235 & 238 in large electromagnet coils in 1942!

They say we did not have enough copper, so they used silver reserves then returned them at a later date!

I propose it was not an issue of copper or silver reserves! Instead it was the fact that gold is the best conductor of electricity, period!!!

So they used the gold reserves in fort Knox From 1942-1950, then was moved back. No one has been around the gold for long period of time due to exposure of radiation!

I think this is the best explanation for the secrecy surrounding fort Knox!

I believe that the gold is there!!! At least since after World War II

You just cannot get close to it for long periods of time because it has a radiation half life of thousands of years!

Yes the gold is radioactive material as direct result of producing uranium 235 & 238 in large electromagnet coils in 1942!

They say we did not have enough copper, so they used silver reserves then returned them at a later date!

I propose it was not an issue of copper or silver reserves! Instead it was the fact that gold is the best conductor of electricity, period!!!

So they used the gold reserves in fort Knox From 1942-1950, then was moved back. No one has been around the gold for long period of time due to exposure of radiation!

I think this is the best explanation for the secrecy surrounding fort Knox!

Actually....NO!

Silver is the best conductor, followed by Copper, then Annealed Copper, then, followed in 4th place, comes GOLD.

Gold is used as contact connections in small devices because of its resistance to corrosion, it is never used in large applications such as high current connections, where aluminium is used instead (such as in large sub station transformers and electro magnets.

Can you explain where large electro-magnetic coils were used in the U235 enrichment process in 1942??

On to another point: The United States Bullion Depository (to give it its correct name) is privately owned and operated by the Federal Reserve. It is guarded by the United States Mint Police. Although popularised to be inside Fort Knox, in fact it is outside the perimeter of Fort Knox and not part of the camp.

Again, although belief is that it holds all US Federal Govt Gold, it is only the second largest depository after the Federal Reserve Bank of .New York. Not only do these depositories contain the major part of Federal Gold, but also act as safe havens for other nations' Gold reserves and Treasures. The Bank of England also provides this same service for many nations.

The facility known as Fort Knox has a strict policy of no visitors (always has) but just once in 1974 an invited group of Congressmen were permitted to view the US Gold (but not that owned by other nations or their treasures).

Finally: IF, as claimed, the Gold is radioactive then, for sure, a Bi Partisan group of congressmen would not have been allowed near it in 1974

Hope that clears up a few misconceptions in this thread.

Edited by keithisco
  • Like 2

I bet all the Money my Gold can buy that ITs All still there ! I can prove it ! JUst up to you to prove it other wise!

Please... the gold is still there.

Don't get sucked into a conspiracy rant that leads you into a virus laden website.

ok. we gave it all to the aliens, and we continue to give most of it to them. this is why they havent attacked us yes. i mean, those crackpot ancient alien believers think the aliens were mining our gold..wasnt it stitchen?

Please... the gold is still there.

Don't get sucked into a conspiracy rant that leads you into a virus laden website.

This is why I litteraly feel sorry for folks like yourself. They wont even let congress see the gold. Yet you have full faith in known liers. Maybe its there, maybe it isnt. But its hardly a "conspiracy rant" to suggest they have reasons to not let anyone know either way.

• Like 2