Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Light and fields of thought

PhantomGlider

This is perhaps a rational to explain 10 or 12 major paranormal phenomena which have been developing in my mind for a while.

From long before working on my TV series I've long held the belief that the life source or spirit is light plasma and this is typified by the action of cerebral plasma which is used in the brain to fire off thoughts across synaptic gaps. Stars, light, speed of light, plasma fields, luminescent orbs and genuine ectoplasm events are all light plasma.

That said I have also long held the suspicion that God could be a field of thought that our brains are are set to tune in to as receivers when we are in physical incarnation. In dream or trance states we are immersed in the field of thought and when we are conscious we are filtering the huge amount of activity required to access remote thoughts by keeping it located in our sub-conscious minds. This could offer a neatly packaged explanation for telepathy, synchronicity, ideas cropping up like Jung's daffodils at the same time but independent of each other's research, remote healing, channeling, remote viewing, intuits, power of prayer etc. etc. Perhaps gives an almost rational explanation for 10 or 12 major paranormal phenomena.

Working on my series we found support for these formulated beliefs in a number of fields.

What do you think?

• Like 1

I don't in any way have a scientific mind, but I am fascinated by quantum mechanics & some of the theories. My current working theory is that of an informed, intelligent energy that permeates everything, that mostly we are unaware of, except when in a non-ordinary state of conscious, like when meditating or doing ceremony. Since "paranormal" stuff happens, there has to be a scientific explanation for it. I'd like to know more about your theory and your thinking, and I'm going to have to see what I can find about light plasma. Do you have any sources?

I don't in any way have a scientific mind, but I am fascinated by quantum mechanics & some of the theories. My current working theory is that of an informed, intelligent energy that permeates everything, that mostly we are unaware of, except when in a non-ordinary state of conscious, like when meditating or doing ceremony. Since "paranormal" stuff happens, there has to be a scientific explanation for it. I'd like to know more about your theory and your thinking, and I'm going to have to see what I can find about light plasma. Do you have any sources?

Hi Beany,

I completely understand your position. Especially if paranormal things happen (and I know they do) then the scientific model for our universe has to comply or deny. The easiest path is to deny or set aside as they did in 350 BC when the Greek philosopher and mathematician, Aristarxus saw the shadow of the EARTH on the Moon and determined the earth was round. Everyone knew it already because the Persians had figured the Earth was dome shaped because they can see the dome when they look at the shape of the Earth from a mountain top. Then even Erastothenes calculates the surface of The EARTH more than a Century after Aristarxus and proves it mathematically. The scientific, more Aristotelian, paradigm insisted there was no proof that could be gathered to verify people's visual sense that the earth was spherical and labeled that and stored it in the belief closet rather than seeking verification.... thus deny... and continue denying even after Galileo, Magellan and Columbus as long as they possibly could. When the Religionists and the Scientists work together they can keep an obvious truth buried for centuries. Now of course there are lots of contradictions between relativistic and quantum physics. Even the great Mr. Einstein tried to bury quantum theories with cooked up papers in his later years. British Physicists not wanting to ruffle Einstein's feathers even held off announcing major breakthroughs in Quantum physics until Mr. Einstein passed. So I like to rely on my own senses and what works as a logical truth rather than try to conform it to a religious paradigm as found in the religion of science or Christianity. However, I do think that it is wonderful when religions and the truth come together on common ground around a paranormal phenomenon.

So now... Cerebral Plasma is the same substance basically as lightening, suns or the plasmasphere. Folklore and myth and shamans on four continents tell us the Northern lights are the souls of the dead. Religionists associate heaven with light. Popular based evidence based on NDE experiences say that we move toward the light through a tunnel. Everyone knows the cliche... "Turn towards the light". In Kiev they used various forms of film and video photography to record a luminescent orb phenomenon which was captured leaving the craniums of corpses after which time all brain activity ceased which led them to believe that maybe this was cerebral plasma leaving the body. Genuine luminescent orbs that aren't dust, tricks of light or lens anomalies can be measured with a spot thermometer regularly at 10 degrees hotter than the surrounding atmosphere. There is lightening which strikes from the earth to the plasma sphere every second. The sun draws from our plasma sphere and replenishes it in a continuing wave of action that exists between the sun and the Earth. If in spirit for we are light it gives us presence where ever light is shed and gives us a speed of 180,000 miles per second but more than that. There is a topological theory out there that say that large sun are inter-dimensional portals at 19.5 degrees north and south and that if that were the case then disturbances on the surface of the sun would be detected at those latitudes... which is where the regular large sunspot activity takes place. There's a ton more information that I don't have time to add but this is enough to get you on the research track, I hope.

• Like 1

I wish I had the kind of mind that can absorb & retain that sort of information, because I do think that eventually what we call paranormal or even spiritual will eventually have science-based explanations, which makes it no less miraculous or wonderful. Some things are just so beautiful or perfect that their very existence is uplifting, no matter the mechanics behind it. And sometimes the mechanics can be elegant, as well. I don't feel like I'm saying this very well, but the physics itself is awesome, complex, every-present, and perhaps sacred in a way that everything is sacred. Not in a religious sense, but in that we're all a small part of this complex thing, constantly interacting, sending & receiving, helping to make up the whole. And in some weird way, the smallness of myself in a vast universe that will go on without me, is comforts me.

You mentioned orbs, how do you explain them, using the information you have? They have been a presence in my life for a while, but I don't really know what they are.

The belief that ancients all thought the Earth was flat and the powers that be denied the truth is just a myth. Very few people denied the round Earth, many did indeed understand the truth.

Unsure which is funnier that we believed the ancients thought a flat Earth was real or simply the fact we believe they did. Ironic it is us who believe myths and accuse others of the same.

Maybe it's irony that makes the world go round, because there's plenty of it available! And myths, boy, from a personal level, I find them hard to detect & delete from my brain.

• Like 1

Deconstruction can be fun.

I wish I had the kind of mind that can absorb & retain that sort of information, because I do think that eventually what we call paranormal or even spiritual will eventually have science-based explanations, which makes it no less miraculous or wonderful. Some things are just so beautiful or perfect that their very existence is uplifting, no matter the mechanics behind it. And sometimes the mechanics can be elegant, as well. I don't feel like I'm saying this very well, but the physics itself is awesome, complex, every-present, and perhaps sacred in a way that everything is sacred. Not in a religious sense, but in that we're all a small part of this complex thing, constantly interacting, sending & receiving, helping to make up the whole. And in some weird way, the smallness of myself in a vast universe that will go on without me, is comforts me.

You mentioned orbs, how do you explain them, using the information you have? They have been a presence in my life for a while, but I don't really know what they are.

I think you are absolutely right in your belief.

The belief that ancients all thought the Earth was flat and the powers that be denied the truth is just a myth. Very few people denied the round Earth, many did indeed understand the truth.

Unsure which is funnier that we believed the ancients thought a flat Earth was real or simply the fact we believe they did. Ironic it is us who believe myths and accuse others of the same.

I agree in general with you post but just wanted to point out that it's quite well documented how the Greeks put aside the findings of Aristarxus and Erastothenes and it wasn't until centuries later that the findings were re-adopted. However your assessment that very few common people ever actually believed that the earth was flat is totally correct. Vikings, Persians, Greeks, Chinese, Central Pacific Indians, Mayans, Celts, Siberians etc. all proved through astronomy, navigation or observation, to their own satisfaction that it was not flat from BC to early AD.

Love this post. I think it's a intelligent energy aswell. Then you could say, I am the one where energy and thought passes thru.

Love this post. I think it's a intelligent energy aswell. Then you could say, I am the one where energy and thought passes thru.

Yes, precisely... once one combines or joins the interpretations, it links and makes sense of about 20 phenomena that are normally disparate, without logic and unconnected.