Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ask a Psychopath

Druidus-Logos

actually it was the school that decided to have me check out.. got into a bit of a scuffle at school.. cut a long story shot.. I had a metal rule under the guys chin.. nice and hard kinda deal.. didnt break the skin but he was up on his toes.. I was trying to decide if I should cut his jugular with it.. or try to reach his brain though the bottom of his jaw.. teacher asked me what I was doing and I told him.. quite without emotion..

actually it was the school that decided to have me check out.. got into a bit of a scuffle at school.. cut a long story shot.. I had a metal rule under the guys chin.. nice and hard kinda deal.. didnt break the skin but he was up on his toes.. I was trying to decide if I should cut his jugular with it.. or try to reach his brain though the bottom of his jaw.. teacher asked me what I was doing and I told him.. quite without emotion..

Right, fair enough.

Do they have that sort of power the school that is?

why did you go along with there surgestion?

oh and how old are you now?

Edited by Super-Fly

yes and I'm 42.. dad to a tribe of monsters.. :)

I'm sure that he will have a lot of company in political life, but that would also be true if he decided to pursue a career as a con artist or a financial manipulator. I just don't find sociopaths all that fascinating, and even though they may not realize it, most people are able to figure out exactly what they are, given that their actions are usually predicable--i.e. total self-interest and self-absorption, narcissism, lack of ethics or conscience. The prisons are full of them so it's not as if they never get caught.

• Like 2

Among the best advise I've ever heard is don't let people tell you who they are; let them show you, and when they do, believe it.

• Like 2

Dear psycho

Do you long for a woman/partner who truly understands how you truly feel? Or do you not want anyone to get that close to you?

• Like 1

I am glad to see this thread hasn't died out yet.

I have a question for bob2836. Do you respond too embarrassment?

Do you feel shame if someone points out your faults or actions? Would it matter who that person is in your life?

• Like 1

So many misconceptions of a Psychopath.

They are amongst regular people every day. You will probably never know who they are.

Also, many go undiagnosed because they just seem like major d***heads rather than anything dangerous.

I think the OP is a liar though, I think he's just a wanabe. Sorry, but that's my opinion.

• Like 3

I'm sure that he will have a lot of company in political life, but that would also be true if he decided to pursue a career as a con artist or a financial manipulator. I just don't find sociopaths all that fascinating, and even though they may not realize it, most people are able to figure out exactly what they are, given that their actions are usually predicable--i.e. total self-interest and self-absorption, narcissism, lack of ethics or conscience. The prisons are full of them so it's not as if they never get caught.

I am not here to speak for all sociopaths but in general what I've learned:

Sociopaths are good at always having their next victim picked out or a pool to choose from, so when you stop being someone they can use, they just simply move on. They don't care if you know you are being used as there are often plenty of victims and you don't matter as your usefulness ends.

That is why many are well-liked by those they haven't used yet. They know "If you like me, I can use you sometime." And why those who suffer under their manipulation and aggression are sometimes not believed.

Remember, they are in survival mode (as bob stated) and that is a very desperate, always-on-alert mode to live in, and they've always got to be ready for their next move.

I don't think sociopaths or psychopaths are fascinating in the positive sense of the word. But their impact on individuals, families, and society demand a better understanding of the who and how and why of a sociopath.

If each of us dealing personally with a sociopath does not search and study and demand help and more information, who else will?

However, for those who sever all ties with their sociopath, I understand 100%!!!

I'd also warn don't kid yourself that sociopaths/psychopaths are all easy to identify. You'd be very wrong. Remember again, in their mind their very survival depends on them getting away with it! Humans are also prone to give others the benefit of the doubt. "He's not going to hurt me, lie to me, con me, cheat me, use me". "He's normal, nice, funny. charming, smart."

Edited by QuiteContrary

Psychopaths are very flamboyant with how they deal with their disorder. Some famous psychopaths that you might know about are Charles Manson, Richard Ramirez, Theodore Bundy and David Berkowitz. These four men are famous for being some of the most notorious and manipulative serial killers in history. Not all psychopaths are as out there as these four men, however their rage is almost always as intense, it just depends on how they channel it.

Edited by PrintingRay

In what way is he a Pyschopath?

Does he have feelings and a conscience?

does he like or hate animals and people?

what is his opinion of other "Pyschopaths"?

• Like 2

Glad to see its still going above is some good questions.

hope he hasnt done a runner!

Thanks,

• Like 1

Cycle-paths are also dangerous. Especially when the schools are off. Only saying.

*bathes skinned-knee*

• Like 3

Do you know where your stance originates? What I mean is, do you think you're untouchable, or is there very little foresight involved in your decision making process?

I'm asking because you have only touched on your ability to work out that you value your freedom, so your actions are dictated by that (or lack of action I should say)...but you don't really believe that your actions to others will have no comeback do you? Or are you careful enough to only pick people that are weaker then you?

There's no sarcasm in my post btw, i'm genuinely interested.

Generally my decisions are made from a selfish pint of view and never any thought of the future, so whats good for me in the present is not always good for my future. So i would say my decision making has been poor.

Yes my value for freedom did dictate how i lived allot of my younger years not so much these days though.

I don't think its that i don't think my actions will have a come back, i know they will and in most situations i don't care if they do unless it involved upsetting my lifestyle

i wont make my doubts hidden, as the original thread had died i suppose.

so firstly welcome, also was the diagnosis from a professional, from a proper shrink, in the feild.

thanks in advanced,

Yes from a professional.

Apologies for my comments, Bob. They were uncalled for and rude. Bad tempered rants. Sorry.

I wish you the best of luck in fighting your own demons.

El

:)

Thanks El, all the best to you mate.

I am glad to see this thread hasn't died out yet.

I have a question for bob2836. Do you respond too embarrassment?

Do you feel shame if someone points out your faults or actions? Would it matter who that person is in your life?

I always know something was wrong just didn't really know what so i would respond to embarrassment badly but who that person was dosent matter.whether that's shame or just not wanting people to know my weaknesses, i don't know

• Like 2

Have you ever tried to contact someone in the field of neuroplasticity and have ever gone down the path of getting your brain mapped? Curious to know why you think differently or act differently to what is the norm? Clearly your brain maps are firing differently to most.

Thanks for the reply.

Shame the OP has done one, still.

Can you hold down working with others, any social drawbacks?

• Like 1

Knock...Knock...

Druid, you there? We haven't heard from you in a while.

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply.

Shame the OP has done one, still.

Can you hold down working with others, any social drawbacks?

Ive Struggled working with people, I usually find myself in jobs where im working alone, From a young age i knew i couldnt connect with people the same as others did so i became withdrawn, I generally live my life withdrawn unless say a lady catches my eye or theirs easy money to be made, Then i sort of change and become confident and can really put my mind at work to achieve the task at had, Ive always managed to be able to do this but never for anything that benefits me long term, Thats something Ive always noticed about myself but i could just never change.

• Like 2

Have you ever tried to contact someone in the field of neuroplasticity and have ever gone down the path of getting your brain mapped? Curious to know why you think differently or act differently to what is the norm? Clearly your brain maps are firing differently to most.

• Like 1

Ive Struggled working with people, I usually find myself in jobs where im working alone, From a young age i knew i couldnt connect with people the same as others did so i became withdrawn, I generally live my life withdrawn unless say a lady catches my eye or theirs easy money to be made, Then i sort of change and become confident and can really put my mind at work to achieve the task at had, Ive always managed to be able to do this but never for anything that benefits me long term, Thats something Ive always noticed about myself but i could just never change.

Yeah, that's tough. Hope you can feel better.

For myself, I had to go to a doc.

Still haven't found a total answer though.

• Like 2

Thanks for the reply.

Yeah, that's tough. Hope you can feel better.

For myself, I had to go to a doc.

Still haven't found a total answer though.

Whats up?

*raises hand* diagnosed when I was 16 :)

I bet being diagnosed at 16 would of been a blessing in disguise, At least you would of been able to understand why you acted the way you did.