Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If heaven exist?

Transform

cat.gif

If heaven exist?Presume that everyone go to this place.So what u expect this place to have?

I expect it to have my own garden,swimming pool,lot of gold in my house.I can swim around in my gold.I love animals so i expect to have some animals in my garden.Tv,movie shows must have if not i will get bore.Beautiful ladies and handsome guys must be in this place,heaven.I must have a big car to drive me around.I had rules such as laws,politics etc.So noone can control or bother me.Maybe computer should have at the heaven.If aliens does exist are welcome to visit me.Dancers,magic and music must have too.Fruits must have too.

What ur dream heaven look like let's share. clap.gifbounce.gif

I hope i am not the only joker who share with u all these who believe heaven exist and don't expect it should fullfil what u all expect. gunsmilie.gifgunsmilie.gifgunsmilie.gifgunsmilie.gif

post-9639-1096096556.gif

post-9639-1096096597.jpg

post-9639-1096096613.jpg

Edited by dAz

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beowulf

• saucy

• Transform

• Gabriel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what i want to know is what do you DO for all eternity?

To my understanding, heaven has always been described throughout history as a place of materialistic excess, where everything you ever wanted and more is available to you, be it luxuries, virgins, or what have you.

Heaven and it's divisions are described in Enoch. Also include the 8th Heaven for the 12 Zodiacs, and the 9th Heaven for the Zodiac Houses. If you understand astrology, you'll know what that means. What peopel do there though, I'm not sure...I haven't read the whole book yet though.

I'm not sure it's all so cunfusing to me, but my vision of heaven would be a place of no pain. Nothing, but happiness love and most of all NO PAIN. No heart heartache nothing but love. Sounds great don't it. I believe there is heaven and one day those who are right with the lord will go there. That's not my opinion that's what I believe.

*If* heaven exists:

Hopefully there won't be any of the annoying self rightous religous types there; that wouldn't be heaven to me...

Perhaps as an eternal joke the only ones not let into heaven are the fundies that are always telling everyone else that they are going to hell, that would be a good icebreaker when you get to heaven...

There are so very few people that I get along with on this earth, so I would hope that it isn't crowded. I would like my friends and pets to be there(when it is their time of course...). Lots of open land. A river like the one I live on now. With my wife, and my pets.

Well, really my life now.

I hope I get to be the little voice in someones ear on earth that helps them to make the right decision.

I hope that there are no bills or money concerns.

I would like some type of work to keep me busy; I don't do well just sitting around.

I would hope that you get answers to all of lifes questions and you get to fully understand the results of the things that you did in life that you never got to find out how they turned out. What little inconsequential action on your behalf made someone elses life better? What good things did we do in this life that we never got to find out what happened?

I hope that we get to understand how we are all inter-related in some fashion.

i know for sure that it will be fun people are gona be like zombies up there so happy hehe talking partying drinking watching tv never go to sleep i hope they have computers radios houses castles and all the other good stuff oh yeah pools movies and the list goes on and on

ADVENTURE

i wanna travel the universe, make friends and learn original.gif

Edited by LittleIrishVampiress

I believe the only reliable source on the topic is the Bible. From what I have read in the Bible, heaven will be quite the place. All traces of sin will be gone so, Fluffy Bunny you can be assured.

Hopefully there won't be any of the annoying self rightous religous types there; that wouldn't be heaven to me...

Those annoying self rightous types won't be annoying or self rightous.

I know Jesus (A.K.A. God) will be there. That'll be cool because I am going to ask him a boatload of questions. I can't wait.

I wouldn't want to live for eternity. That is a really.... really long time.

Really long time.

I don't really believe in a "heaven", more like an afterlife which I guess is the same thing, right? Well, I figure I'll just be reborn... In a way that is eternity ( living, dying, and again....) I'd imagine whatever my heaven would be is like a realm to go to between lives... kind of like a break from the circle. I'd expect it to have everything else on a break ha ha. I would imagine that it is peaceful and serene... and a place where you can wait for your loved ones before you move on. So, basically a nice place. ^-^'

If there were actually a Heaven, it would be much like the Spiritualist' "Spirit World". that is, a resting place of great peace and beauty before your next foray on Earth as a different person. wink2.gif

D12 is quite right about heaven. No pain, no evil, no death, no loss, no more tears. Heaven is a place with streets paved of gold and we have huge mansions and there's trees, bearing twelve different types of fruit on each tree and we love everyone and everyone loves us. We will just sing in glory and happiness and feel love all the time. God knows what it takes to create a heaven for you and everyone's idea of heaven is different.

Saucy, what you are describing would bore you to tears within 1000 years of eternity and then within 3000 years it would become total Hell, to the point you would be begging the "Lord" to send you to the true Hell to give you some relief - that is if there were a heaven and hell like the Xians and Moslems envision., rolleyes.gif

How would it bore you to death? It couldn't because you would never die! Okay, all lame joking aside, there will probably be jobs in heaven. Not slaving hard work for minimum pay, but doing what you love and want to do. Writing books, building stuff, doing whatever you want to do. I love to go up north and ride around on the 4-wheeler or in the winter, take the snowmobile for a ride. Hang out with family and friends. You just don't have to worry about crashing and getting killed. Never have to worry about getting a disease and dying. Eternal fun and happiness. Why do you people believe that hell is a fun, relief effort. If you want to go to hell, by all means, but it's not some tropical paradise. Just like God knows everything you love, Satan knows all that you hate and how to inflict massive amounts of pain and suffering on you and that's what hell is forever without cease or end. There's no illegal drugs or sex like some people think. "Oh when I get to hell, I get to party!" There's no love, pleasure or friendship, nothing but you being alone and tortured.

Let's see, you are what, 20 years old? As the old joke goes, I've got socks older than you! I have been married (to the same woman) for twice as long as you have been alive, and believe me the same old grind(no matter how you attempt to spice it up) will eventually get to you (no, I am not referring to my wife). As far as you job goes, by your mythology you will have only one job and it will be constant. You will be singing the "Lord's" praises continually for all of eternity....yep that really sounds interesting to me and would be more torment that anything the ol' debbil could think up down there! rolleyes.gif

• 3 weeks later...

In heaven I will be reunited with my Grand parents and my long ago deceased older brother. Whatever pains I felt here on this earth will be gone, and I will come to know a peace that transcends all understanding. As my family members pass from this world to the world of Heaven I will be there to greet them and welcome them.