Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien invasion hoax hinted for Olympics

I used to travel through Stratford (where the London Olympics are being held) every day to and from work. Take my word for it, any alien invasion fleet, real or hoax, isn't going to be able to find a parking space. We have nothing to worry about.

I'll tell you what though, I'm not so sure I would still like to be living in East London. With all of these missile batteries being installed around a very densely populated area I could have a burning 747 falling in my cornflakes!

I wonder why several thousand people living in small terraced houses around the Olympic site are considered less valuable than those inside it?

Edited by Occams Razor
  • Like 1

Does no one know about the Olympic Games in 1984?

Check out the closing ceremonies.

A ufo came to the stadium and landed, then a bunch of "aliens" came out and one that was 7/8 feet tall came out and gave a speech to human civilization.

I then tried researching the creator of the ship that the annoucer mentions. But all i can find is 1-2 sentences about one of the top engineers at walt disney designed this ufo. You would think that there would be more then just a couple sentences on the achievements of this machinery, i was expecting to find a interview on step by step on how he created it.

Most will claim it was really an alien invasion using project blue beam but you can clearly see that someone is in a suit, and you can hear helicopter blades (supposedly what was used to suspend this ufo (though i don't think a helicopter can suspend this much weight-not to mention the risks involved if somehow the helicopter dropped the ufo on all the people.))

Just wanted to share as we might see something similar. Maybe the opposite, instead of friendly visitors in '84 (subconsciously would make people think aliens might come to earth in this scenario - encouraging people to accept aliens) we will see a visitation by a ufo, then shortly after an attack might happen such as the stadium being destroyed which will make people believe that they are coming to attack us and cry for protection....

Time will tell, ultimately i hope nothing happens but at the same time if something does happen a lot more people know of a possible false flag and we will have solid proof to hopefully shake the system awake, we need to think as a global consciousness in order to evolve/ascend ourselves into true human beings (we still have not been able to discard our animalistic traits)

• Like 1

Seems like an alien invasion is the reoccurring theme at the Olympics. Never seen this thanks.

No truer words need be spoken ! E.T`s and THe Olympics ? Now we will need another bunch of circles and colors for those circles ! Would that not be great or What ?

I can See it now the High jump record broken by The Vogon`s at three hundred feet !

THe Pole vault height now up the 2,600 feet by the Smelglagon`s ,But afterall there Already Two hundred feet tall to start with ! Well ! It never hurts to Dream,just remember to wake up ! :tu:

Does no one know about the Olympic Games in 1984?

Check out the closing ceremonies.

A ufo came to the stadium and landed, then a bunch of "aliens" came out and one that was 7/8 feet tall came out and gave a speech to human civilization.

I then tried researching the creator of the ship that the annoucer mentions. But all i can find is 1-2 sentences about one of the top engineers at walt disney designed this ufo. You would think that there would be more then just a couple sentences on the achievements of this machinery, i was expecting to find a interview on step by step on how he created it.

Most will claim it was really an alien invasion using project blue beam but you can clearly see that someone is in a suit, and you can hear helicopter blades (supposedly what was used to suspend this ufo (though i don't think a helicopter can suspend this much weight-not to mention the risks involved if somehow the helicopter dropped the ufo on all the people.))

Just wanted to share as we might see something similar. Maybe the opposite, instead of friendly visitors in '84 (subconsciously would make people think aliens might come to earth in this scenario - encouraging people to accept aliens) we will see a visitation by a ufo, then shortly after an attack might happen such as the stadium being destroyed which will make people believe that they are coming to attack us and cry for protection....

Time will tell, ultimately i hope nothing happens but at the same time if something does happen a lot more people know of a possible false flag and we will have solid proof to hopefully shake the system awake, we need to think as a global consciousness in order to evolve/ascend ourselves into true human beings (we still have not been able to discard our animalistic traits)

Its no surprise this has been brought up in this thread, it is relevant but only as a coincidence for me. Surely if a staged UFO event is planned for the Olympics the last thing you would do is stage a 'cheap as chips' one years before the real event was planned. Why do we have to go back as far '84 for a UFO reference at the Olympics? (because it was was part of a show and a reflection of the USA's obsession with UFO's), if this was something we are being prepared for there has not been much to ready us. Only those that search these things out on-line have any inkling of these ideas, the average person has no subconscious thinking that an ET contact is likely or due at the Olympics before reading a story like this, try asking around.

Thanks for posting the info and the video though, I am looking forward to the passing of the Olympics so we can recap this thread and have a good chuckle (or say goodbye too each other before fleeing to safer less populated rural areas to hide from the aliens).

• Like 1

THey wont eat you If you have your tin foil hat on ! "HINT"

oh please this is less likely than a zomibe invasion happening.

oh please this is less likely than a zomibe invasion happening.

I'd fancy a combined event:

POSTER_-_MARK_OF_THE_ASTRO_ZOMBIES.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if they'll be the kind of U.F.O.'s that can only be seen by infrared? LMAO!

if i were an alien, with the tech abilities i would have to have to get here, i would be monitoring the web and the one place i would not be is wherever the web said i would be.

personally my first thought when seeing the short film with the UFO in it was, "Nothing to worry about that was just the film crew for the intergalactic post."

Edited by mysticwerewolf

Did anybody else notice the tune being rung by bells at the very end of the opening ceremony. Have looked elsewhere and surprised I can't see it mentioned anywhere.

Here's the tune that was being rung :tu:

• 2 weeks later...

THe Three hop jump and leap of faith Has got to be an Alien track event ? And I know for a fact that we have several Aliens in the Olympics this year . just Look at them under the black lights. YOuy see there scales,and antenna`s and little fiddley bits !

what a load of crackpots all that fuss for nothing.and nothing happened I was looking forward to meet the aliens.

What fuss ? I didnt see one Alien at the Olympics did you ? No mass consumption of Humans in the Big Human crab boil event ? No Mothership`s landing in Hyde Park ? Not even a Chineese Lantern`s ?

So ? WHats all this bunk about Nick Pope being the real Alien ? Now THats the real question !

What fuss ? I didnt see one Alien at the Olympics did you ? No mass consumption of Humans in the Big Human crab boil event ? No Mothership`s landing in Hyde Park ? Not even a Chineese Lantern`s ?

So ? WHats all this bunk about Nick Pope being the real Alien ? Now THats the real question !

Hold on.... we still have 5 hours to go.... :alien:

paper, that was a great vid of the '84 Olympic Games opening!

Had not seen that before now. Must have been, uhh... doing other things at the time.

Well its all done, and no Alien contact, well no anything out of the ordinary really...

Another great conspiracy prediction. :no: