Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2 prawns

Althalus

There are two Prawns in the sea, Nicholas & Christian. They can't do much or go far because of the big bad sharks patrolling the area. If they stray, they get eaten. One day, Nicholas turns to Christian and says "I'm sick of this, we can't do anything! Those sharks will eat us wherever we go! we're confined to this little bit! It stinks!" Christian agrees and they carry on for a bit until Nicholas turns round and says "I wish I was a Shark, then I wouldn't have to worry about getting eaten anymore!" As soon as he says that, a mysterious Cod appears and says "Your wish is granted", then dissappears. POOF! Nicholas turns into a great big shark, turns to Christian and says "Ain't this great? I won't get eaten now!" Christian freaks out and swims away, afraid of being gobbled up by his best friend. Days go by, and Nicholas is getting lonely as all his friends have deserted him in the fear of being swallowed. He finally gets sick of it and says to himself "I don't like this any more, I wish I was a Prawn again." No sooner does he say that than the mysterious Cod re-appears and grants him this wish too. Nicholas hurries back to the Prawn village, goes to the little bar and asks around for Christian. He finds out Chrisitian is at his home and hasn't come out since the incident. Nicholas swims over and bangs on the door. "Christian, it's me, Nicholas! Come on out! We can go for a drink!" Christian, not taking any chances replies "Get lost! You're a Shark now! If I come out, you'll eat me the first chance you get!" Then Nicholas replies... ...wait for it... "You don't understand! I found Cod, I'm a Prawn again Christian!"

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Althalus

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days