Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

911 Pentagon Video Footage

lliqerty

It is very suprising how many people DO NOT want to know the truth (or at least seems that way) and how many people are willing to accept the government's version of thing's even though they have and still do withold evidence that could clarify the situation, one way or another.... (it seem's to me they (the government) are hiding something or the real event's that transpired that day)

Have none of You thought of why the crime scene's of that day was cleared up so quickly ?

If that was any other crime scene, it would still be intact until the investigation was 100% complete....

Fact - there was and still is some witnesses that heard explosion's on that day in question, they include Firemen/crew, Police officer's, Media and survivors and various other people that was close to the building's at the time

If the government is NOT hiding anything, then WHY are they NOT releasing video evidence that they have from all the video camera's present at the pentagon ??? I believe there is approx 85 video camera's in all and yet all we have as evidence is a few second's on a video that just show's the explosion/impact and nothing else

The pentagon is one of if not the most secure building on this planet, and all we have is a few second's of video footage ??? (WTF ?)

They state it is in National Security for the reason why they will not disclose any other video evidence, they also state that the video's do not offer any further evidence to what happened (as far as I am aware)

How much of a security threat can video footage of the outside space/car park etc be to the US government ??? if it was inside video footage of the Pentagon then I could understand their concern's, BUT I cannot and do not understand their concern's of the outside space/car park

Would it not be in the government's interest and everyone else's interests to put the event's of 9/11 to rest and disclose as much evidence as they have if not all of the evidence ???

The following is part of a post I made on another topic....

"There are three possibilities that I believe can be or possibly is the truth in the 9/11 attack's....

One

The Government knew that the attack (facilitated by Al-Qaeda) was taking place and they also knew when it was going to happen, but did nothing to stop it (to give them an excuse to go on the war path ?)

Two

The Government knew that the attack (facilitated by Al-Qaeda) was taking place and they also knew when it was going to happen, but did nothing to stop it, PLUS the government prepared for it and facilitated the demise of building 7 (to hide various document's ? to make it look worse than what it is ? to cause more hatred for terrorism/terrorist's ?)

Three

The Government knew that the attack was taking place and they also knew when it was going to happen because THEY or the CIA facilitated the whole thing

Whether that be with the help of AlQaeda or not is another matter

If Nothing else, primarily ALL the INNOCENT people that died in the 9/11 attack's and their families, and also people that knew them, and also EVERY American citizen deserve's the truth

And also ALL the INNOCENT people that have died their families, and also people that knew them, in Iraq and Afghanistan due to the "War on Terror" also deserve the truth

And I dont know about You, but I would like to know the truth....."

It is very suprising how many people DO NOT want to know the truth (or at least seems that way) and how many people are willing to accept the government's version of thing's even though they have and still do withold evidence that could clarify the situation, one way or another.... (it seem's to me they (the government) are hiding something or the real event's that transpired that day)

Have none of You thought of why the crime scene's of that day was cleared up so quickly ?

I wouldn't say that quickly, but at the Fresh Kills landfill, steel from the WTC buildings were examined.

Fact - there was and still is some witnesses that heard explosion's on that day in question, they include Firemen/crew, Police officer's, Media and survivors and various other people that was close to the building's at the time

Fact: A fireman later reported that the sounds they believed were explosions were actually from elevators and nothing to do with explosives.

If the government is NOT hiding anything, then WHY are they NOT releasing video evidence that they have from all the video camera's present at the pentagon ???

I recognized the vertical stabilizer of a B-757 in an image taken from one of the videos because the B-757 is one of my favorite aircraft and has been from many years so I knew what to look for, but what difference would that have made if more videos were revealed. We have videos of American 11 striking WTC1 and United 175 striking WC2 and yet, we have 9/11 conspiracist claiming that no aircraft were involved or that that the airliners were switched and flown under remote control without accounting for the original airframe and passengers of those airliners. In other words, we have videos to those two flights and yet 9/11 conspiracist continued to concoct false stories and distort facts and evidence.

Edited by skyeagle409

I wouldn't say that quickly, but at the Fresh Kills landfill, steel from the WTC buildings were examined.

As I stated, "If that was any other crime scene, it would still be intact until the investigation was 100% complete...."

How much metal was scrapped, turned into various objects and also used in building a warship while the investigation was on going ?

Fact: A fireman later reported that the sounds they believed were explosions were actually from elevators and nothing to do with explosives.

That is the first I have heard such a story, I will take Your word for it until I look into it further....

That still DOES NOT explain all the other people, including Police officer's, Media and survivors and various other people that was close to the building's at the time or even other Fire men/crew, as just because one fireman states that it was possibly due to the elevator's does NOT mean there was no explosive's used....

I recognized the vertical stabilizer of a B-757 in an image taken from one of the videos because the B-757 is one of my favorite aircraft and has been from many years so I knew what to look for, but what difference would that have made if more videos were revealed. We have videos of American 11 striking WTC1 and United 175 striking WC2 and yet, we have 9/11 conspiracist claiming that no aircraft were involved or that that the airliners were switched and flown under remote control without accounting for the original airframe and passengers of those airliners. In other words, we have videos to those two flights and yet 9/11 conspiracist continued to concoct false stories and distort facts and evidence.

The difference would be that we would have a more complete picture of what transpired that day..... and NOT just have to take the governments word for what transpired that day.....

Also that is my point, while there was 85 video camera's around the Pentagon, there is nothing but a few seconds of video we have more video footage of the WTC tower's being hit than we do of the Pentagon being hit even though there are more camera's at the Pentagon (as far as I am aware) .... WTF is up with that ???

You FAIL to realise that it is NOT just CT's that "concoct false stories and distort facts and evidence".... the government also "concoct false stories and distort facts and evidence" to suit their own agenda/s

As I stated, "If that was any other crime scene, it would still be intact until the investigation was 100% complete...."

How much metal was scrapped, turned into various objects and also used in building a warship while the investigation was on going ?

Exactly, the metal was being scrapped before the voluntary (not ‘official’ which did not occur til much later) investigators got on site. What they discovered were elements of heavily melted/corroded/thinned steel which they believed may have caused the collapse – this is documented in video footage, photographs and within the initial FEMA report. Eventually only three core columns from the impact zones were recovered. There were another ten columns from the impact zones marked by the voluntary engineers as ‘of interest’ and for saving but these were ‘accidently’ scrapped in the clear up operation before further analysis could take place. In all the minimal physical evidence saved shows little, though except for those isolated areas of severe corrosion, the temperatures found in the steel do not support the official impact and fire collapse theory.

We already know why the WTC buildings collapsed and what caused the fires in the first place, so it doesn't take s Sherlock Holmes to figure out what happened.

Steel was examined at the Fresh Kills landfill and no evidence of explosives were found.

That still DOES NOT explain all the other people, including Police officer's, Media and survivors and various other people that was close to the building's at the time or even other Fire men/crew, as just because one fireman states that it was possibly due to the elevator's does NOT mean there was no explosive's used....

They only heard sounds which they perceived were explosions but that doesn't mean that explosives were responsible for those sounds. I posted where during a storm, people were reporting hearing sounds like explosions when in fact, the sounds they heard were buildings breaking up. I also posted a video of a crane as it collapse to show that when steel fail, they can create sounds similar to explosions.

Also that is my point, while there was 85 video camera's around the Pentagon, there is nothing but a few seconds of video we have more video footage of the WTC tower's being hit than we do of the Pentagon being hit even though there are more camera's at the Pentagon (as far as I am aware) .... WTF is up with that ???

It is not prudent for the Pentagon to reveal the capabilities of its surveillance systems on the Internet and videos are not required to determine what occurred at that Pentagon and in many case, videos were not available in many aircraft incidents yet there were other means available to determine what happened in those cases.

You FAIL to realise that it is NOT just CT's that "concoct false stories and distort facts and evidence"....

9/11 conspiracist are guilty for fomenting a number of false stories, and distorting facts and evidence.

...the government also "concoct false stories and distort facts and evidence" to suit their own agenda/s

But, facts and physical evidence support the government version of events, not those of 9/11 conspiracist, and remember, many of those backing the government are not government employees nor government agencies. For an example, American Airlines and United Airlines are not government agencies yet they confirmed the loss of American 11, American 77, United 93, and United 175 and demolition experts roaming in the rubble of the WTC buildings found no evidence of explosives.

Exactly, the metal was being scrapped before the voluntary (not ‘official’ which did not occur til much later) investigators got on site

Investigators found no evidence at the Fresh Kills landfill that explosives were used or thermite cutting nor blast effects on the steel columns. In addition:

We already know why the WTC buildings collapsed and what caused the fires in the first place, so it doesn't take s Sherlock Holmes to figure out what happened.

How can You state that we already know what caused the WTC building's to collapse, WITHOUT seeing all the evidence ?

How can You say that we already know what caused the fire's when (in my opinion) the jetfuel that was in the plane's at the time of impact had possibly exploded/burnt up on impact ?

It may explain the fire's in that particular part of the building where the plane's hit but NOT the various other fire's.....

Steel was examined at the Fresh Kills landfill and no evidence of explosives were found.

ALL of the steel/evidence from the WTC site ???????

NO ???

Then the entire evidence was NOT investigated fully, and there is NO possible way that anyone can state that explosive's was not used when the complete evidence was NOT investigated fully

If that was any other crime scene and it was handled in the way 9/11 was handled there would have been people that would lose their job's, at the very least

They only heard sounds which they perceived were explosions but that doesn't mean that explosives were responsible for those sounds. I posted where during a storm, people were reporting hearing sounds like explosions when in fact, the sounds they heard were buildings breaking up. I also posted a video of a crane as it collapse to show that when steel fail, they can create sounds similar to explosions.

Admittedly that some sound's can be deceiving to some people, BUT for the amount of witnesses to say they heard the exact same thing, I believe that they did in fact hear what they said they heard and not what You are trying to make it out to be

What make's You think that fire men, Police and various other people and professional's do not know the difference between explosion's and what You state it is ???

It is not prudent for the Pentagon to reveal the capabilities of its surveillance systems on the Internet and videos are not required to determine what occurred at that Pentagon and in many case, videos were not available in many aircraft incidents yet there were other means available to determine what happened in those cases.

I never said the pentagon has to disclose it's capabilities of its surveillance systems on the Internet.....

And YES IT IS prudent for the pentagon to release ALL video evidence of that day, not just a few second's of footage....

How else is anyone going to investigate fully what happened, with any or a majority of the evidence missing ???

The video footage they have, may indeed not have anything that is relevent to the attack on them but why not disclose the video footage and let the people decide for themselve's if that is the case ???

9/11 conspiracist are guilty for fomenting a number of false stories, and distorting facts and evidence.

Admittedly there may be SOME CT's that manipulate the fact's and evidence or make up false stories, BUT that DOES NOT mean that all CT's do such a thing, that to me is being prejudiced if You state that all CT's do such a thing....

Also You seem to be able to believe that CT's do those thing's without realising or believing that Your very own government does the EXACT same thing's when they need to or when it suit's them and their own agenda's

Just because one person may have done something it DOES NOT mean that any one else has done the same or similiar thing, if someone went out and killed someone then does that also mean that someone else is guilty of the same or similiar crime ? NO it does not

There is ONE word for that..... BIASED

But, facts and physical evidence support the government version of events, not those of 9/11 conspiracist, and remember, many of those backing the government are not government employees nor government agencies. For an example, American Airlines and United Airlines are not government agencies yet they confirmed the loss of American 11, American 77, United 93, and United 175 and demolition experts roaming in the rubble of the WTC buildings found no evidence of explosives.

Facts and physical evidence support the government version of events because it is the government that is doing the investigating.....

Facts and physical evidence that could have been and possibly was or has been manipulated, misplaced (either accidently or on purpose) by the government.... CT's had nothing to do with that

You seem to lay the blame on CT's quite a lot, are CT's responsible for various other thing's also, that is beyond their control ???

Are CT's responsible for Operation Northwoods and various other government operation's ???

It seem's to me that no matter what the evidence You will never admit or believe anything other than what You or the government have already stated or believe

Edited by Jackofalltrades

How can You state that we already know what caused the WTC building's to collapse, WITHOUT seeing all the evidence ?

There is no evidence of bomb explosions on video, audio, nor evident in the rubble of he WTC buildings and no explosions were detected by monitors in the area either, so the question is: Who made up the tale that explosives were used when there was no evidence of explosvies in the first place?

How can You say that we already know what caused the fire's when (in my opinion) the jetfuel that was in the plane's at the time of impact had possibly exploded/burnt up on impact ?

I guess you were unaware that the impacts were responsible for the fires in the first place.

It may explain the fire's in that particular part of the building where the plane's hit but NOT the various other fire's.....

What about the elevator shafts?

Are CT's responsible for Operation Northwoods and various other government operation's ???

If you are trying to pin an 'Operation Northwoods'-like operation in regards to the 9/11 attacks, it won't work. There was no way for the government to plan and carry out such an attack and not get caught. How long did it take to reveal the Watergate scandal?

And remember, countries around the world were warning the United States before the 9/11 attacks that foreign terrorist were planning to use aircraft as weapons in their planned attack on America.

Facts and physical evidence that could have been and possibly was or has been manipulated, misplaced (either accidently or on purpose) by the government.... CT's had nothing to do with that

Demolition experts in the area found no evidence of explosives and they were not government agencies either.

Edited by skyeagle409

<<Posting here so additional posts in this thread will show up in my notification box.>>

That's what the "follow this thread" button at the top of every page is for.

There is no evidence of bomb explosions on video, audio, nor evident in the rubble of he WTC buildings and no explosions were detected by monitors in the area either, so the question is: Who made up the tale that explosives were used when there was no evidence of explosvies in the first place?

There is no evidence that there was no bomb explosions either.... (as far as I am aware)

However, there IS witnesses that state they heard explosion's, are You calling those witnesses liar's ???

I guess you were unaware that the impacts were responsible for the fires in the first place.

I never stated that I was unaware of that being the reason for the fire's in the first place, and I would appreciate it if You never tried making out that I did or that I am unaware of such a thing,

Here is what I stated in my previous post

"How can You state that we already know what caused the WTC building's to collapse, WITHOUT seeing all the evidence ?

It may explain the fire's in that particular part of the building where the plane's hit but NOT the various other fire's....."

What about the elevator shafts?

What about them ?

And yes I know that fire can travel using the elevator shaft's as a route...

But saying that it does not mean that happened in the case of 9/11 in the WTC building's

If you are trying to pin an 'Operation Northwoods'-like operation in regards to the 9/11 attacks, it won't work. There was no way for the government to plan and carry out such an attack and not get caught. How long did it take to reveal the Watergate scandal?

Did it really seem like I am trying to pin a Operation Northwoods style operation to the 9/11 attack's ???

When I was simply asking You a question, one that You still have NOT answered, which is as follow's (I have included that part of the post that You quoted in it's entirety, because You have missed out various other bit's too)

"

Facts and physical evidence support the government version of events because it is the government that is doing the investigating.....

You seem to lay the blame on CT's quite a lot, are CT's responsible for various other thing's also, that is beyond their control ???

It seem's to me that no matter what the evidence You will never admit or believe anything other than what You or the government have already stated or believe "

I would really appreciate it if You actually answered my question's and NOT just pick and choose what You will or will not answer and trying to twist my word's around to suit Your own agenda, or trying to belittle me (that is what it does seem like in my opinion)

Why dont You actually answer question's and do research on the subject rather than trying to do such a thing ?

Are You scared that You may actually find out the truth ?

What make's You think that fire men, Police and various other people and professional's do not know the difference between explosion's and what You state it is ???

Because I have heard and seen real bomb explosions in war and I did not see a shred of evidence of bomb explosions in any of the WTC videos.

There is no evidence that there was no bomb explosions either.... (as far as I am aware) However, there IS witnesses that state they heard explosion's, are You calling those witnesses liar's ???

In the case of William Rodriquez, who later changed his story to explosions from the sound of rumblings, yes, because he got caught changing his story in midstream. In the case of others, they were simply mistaken.

"How can You state that we already know what caused the WTC building's to collapse, WITHOUT seeing all the evidence ?

Police officers were reporting that the building was buckling and in danger of collapse and shortly afterward, the building buckled even more just as it began to collapse. That is a clear indication of imminent heat-induced structural failure.

What do you think initiated the fires in the WTC buildings? What caused this fire after a small airplane impacted this building?

belaire-apartments.jpg

Edited by skyeagle409

In the case of William Rodriquez, who later changed his story to explosions from the sound of rumblings, yes, because he got caught changing his story in midstream. In the case of others, they were simply mistaken.

Police officers were reporting that the building was buckling and in danger of collapse and shortly afterward, the building buckled even more just as it began to collapse. That is a clear indication of imminent heat-induced structural failure.

What do you think initiated the fires in the WTC buildings? What caused this fire after a small airplane impacted this building?

belaire-apartments.jpg

The plane's hitting the building initated the fire's at the point of impact, primarily due to the jetfuel.... but what about the fire's in the part's of the building away from the point of impact ???

The picture You posted prove's my point, thank's :tu:

While there was a fire at the point of impact and in the immediate vicinity of the impact, the building was not on fire in other part's of the building and the building did not collapse due to the fire initiated by the impact

Now Why dont You actually answer my question's that I have asked, as I have done for the question's You have raised ???

The plane's hitting the building initated the fire's at the point of impact, primarily due to the jetfuel.... but what about the fire's in the part's of the building away from the point of impact ???

The picture You posted prove's my point, thank's :tu:

You have to understand at a small aircraft does not carry the same amount of fuel as a B-767. :no:

While there was a fire at the point of impact and in the immediate vicinity of the impact, the building was not on fire in other part's of the building and the building did not collapse due to the fire initiated by the impact

The collapse of the WTC Towers originated at the impact areas, and nowhere else.

• Like 2

You have to understand at a small aircraft does not carry the same amount of fuel as a B-767. :no:

I am fully aware of that fact....

The collapse of the WTC Towers originated at the impact areas, and nowhere else.

Can You really be so sure, without seeing every shred of evidence and without investigating fully ???

To me it seem's that there is more to 9/11 than what we are being told.....

And I hate BS and being BS'ed to......... (it is one of my pet hate's)

Especially when they expect You to believe a story without seeing all the evidence, and letting me make up my own mind....

Can You really be so sure, without seeing every shred of evidence and without investigating fully ???

Of course I am very sure! After all, I was one of those who posted the video of the WTC building buckling at the impact area just before it collapsed.

Edited by skyeagle409

Of course I am very sure! After all, I was one of those who posted the video of the WTC building buckling at the impact area just before it collapsed.

Posting a video online and seeing every shred of evidence and investigating fully, are very different thing's entirely....

While You may THINK You know what transpired that day or believe what the government suggest's transpired, it is still a possibility that the government have told You and everyone else a load of BS...

The ONLY way to get to the truth of 9/11 and what happened that day is for the evidence to be made fully available and to have the incident/s of that day fully investigated by someone impartial (not just a little bit of evidence or a few second's of video clip's like what has happened), something that the American government do not seem to want to do

And even if they wanted to do such a thing, due to steelwork that was in the WTC building/s being scrapped and recycled it is virtually impossible for such an investigation....

You have seen, read, and understood it, huh?

Nah...of course not!

It's all available, in what would no doubt be considered boring journals of engineering data, analysis, calculation, and other such fun stuff.

But you'll never investigate any of that. It was done by professional engineers, and as such, is pretty boringly unique and complicated to the HB attempting to read it.I've read piles of it. The summary reports are well written, and concisely show the facts.

That's how you can know about this stuff. Reading, and studying that which you don't know.

You're onbiously neither an engineer--or anyone with a reasonable semblance of an education enriched by the elegance of science and the beauty of mathematics.

That's not a tough call. You wouldn't be an HB or CT if you were. But if by some miracle you want to learn about it, you've got a year or two ahead of you before you come to a rudimentary understanding of the principals involved in analysis and engineering studies.

We know what happened on 9-11, in excruciatingly graphic detail

To me it seem's that there is more to 9/11 than what we are being told.....

And I hate BS and being BS'ed to......... (it is one of my pet hate's)

Listening to technical specialists who know things is being BSed only to the true CT. That's because that is the calling cry of the true CT when being presented with incontrovertible evidence...evidence he has no hope of understanding because it required a college degree in special fields to grasp.

Especially when they expect You to believe a story without seeing all the evidence, and letting me make up my own mind....

And as has been explained, it's all available to you. It doesn't require someone to explain it to you., it's required that you read, and study. Understanding it will show you everything you need to know. No coloration, no attitude.

It's long been over, and long been understood.

• Like 3

You have seen, read, and understood it, huh?

Nah...of course not!

It's all available, in what would no doubt be considered boring journals of engineering data, analysis, calculation, and other such fun stuff.

But you'll never investigate any of that. It was done by professional engineers, and as such, is pretty boringly unique and complicated to the HB attempting to read it.I've read piles of it. The summary reports are well written, and concisely show the facts.

That's how you can know about this stuff. Reading, and studying that which you don't know.

You're onbiously neither an engineer--or anyone with a reasonable semblance of an education enriched by the elegance of science and the beauty of mathematics.

That's not a tough call. You wouldn't be an HB or CT if you were. But if by some miracle you want to learn about it, you've got a year or two ahead of you before you come to a rudimentary understanding of the principals involved in analysis and engineering studies.

We know what happened on 9-11, in excruciatingly graphic detail

Listening to technical specialists who know things is being BSed only to the true CT. That's because that is the calling cry of the true CT when being presented with incontrovertible evidence...evidence he has no hope of understanding because it required a college degree in special fields to grasp.

And as has been explained, it's all available to you. It doesn't require someone to explain it to you., it's required that you read, and study. Understanding it will show you everything you need to know. No coloration, no attitude.

It's long been over, and long been understood.

I find it very offensive the way You have attacked me and my education....

even more so that You do NOT know me or anything about me

You may find it offensive, but your lack of technical expertise is blatantly apparent.

I'm not trying to deride your for that by the way. There are many well intentioned and intelligent people who lack the technical expertise needed to truly understand and appreciate the diligent work and detailed investigations into the events of 9/11 that have been done by qualified people. Take Q24 as a prime example. He's clearly one of the most intelligent people I've ever encountered who is in support of the truth movement. He has managed to string together all kinds of interesting and compelling "loose ends" through vigorous study and focused analysis. I can envision a wall of his study containing photographs, hastily scribbled post it notes, strings linking exhibit to exhibit, etc... like you see on TV crime drama shows. Perhaps a disheveled desk or table with stacks of manilla folders labeled 'Pentagon' 'North Tower' 'South Tower' 'Shanksville' 'FDNY' 'Commission' 'Thermite' etc... Yet, at the same time he fails to get certain technical details right, and that is simply because he doesn't understand the physics and engineering aspects of the topic. I don't fault him for that either, but I do fault you both for making assumptions and asserting that your assumptions and misinterpretations are facts when they fly in the face of well established, clearly documented, and legitimate work that has been done by qualified people. I also fault you both for championing a conspiracy theory that has been shot down on almost every front by people who know more about this and have spent more time looking into this than either of you. Okay, maybe not more time in Q24's case... :P

At any rate, the bottom line is that you need to bring something substantial to the table if you want to make any headway. So far all you've done Jack is regurgitate the same old tired and repeatedly debunked garbage that every other conspiracy theorist before you has brought.

You want to make some headway?

Then you'll need to do more than the average conspiracy theorist. You'll need to bring something real to the table. You'll need to bring something verifiable to the table. You'll need to bring something to the table that hasn't already been put to rest long ago by people who clearly know more about this topic than you do.

If you can't do that, you don't have much to stand on, and you're wasting your time.

With all due respect.

Cheers.

• Like 2

And where did I "attack" any of those things? I didn't even attack your ideas!

Perhaps you should resist feeling badly about something that didn't happen and study so as to learn!

I merely stated that you're obviously not a scientist or an engineer. I made it very clear about how that's not hard to determine, and, I gave you some hints about where you could see the evidence that you're preaching about here on this thread. I thought it might be valuable to know for you, since you need to see it, and you're obviously afraid that someone's not seeing it. I also gave you a hint or two about how difficult it might be to determine what's being presented unless you take the time needed to learn the basics.

But you weren't attacked, at all. Not even your CT ideas and attitude!

Your offense at being attacked is ridiculous. I accept no responsibility for such an action.

But you are responsible for your attitude, and for accusing me of attacking you.

You said I didn't know you or anything about you.

Actually I guessed you correctly.Right from the start. Your actions give you away! :clap::tsu:

• Like 1

Posting a video online and seeing every shred of evidence and investigating fully, are very different thing's entirely....

While You may THINK You know what transpired that day or believe what the government suggest's transpired, it is still a possibility that the government have told You and everyone else a load of BS...

I didn't need the government to tell me there were no explosives were involved because I could see with my own eyes and hear with my own ears, there were no bomb explosions. When you hear and feel the blast wave of bomb explosions then you will know what I mean. In the videos there was no sound of bomb explosions as WTC1, WTC2, and WTC 7 collapsed.

The ONLY way to get to the truth of 9/11 and what happened that day is for the evidence to be made fully available and to have the incident/s of that day fully investigated by someone impartial (not just a little bit of evidence or a few second's of video clip's like what has happened), something that the American government do not seem to want to do.

You can take the government out of the loop and still have private companies stating that no explosives were involved.

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 1