Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

911 Pentagon Video Footage

lliqerty

No Raptor, we interpret that evidence differently. Some see the remains of a Boeing at the Pentagon, some do not. Some say the FDR confirms the official story, some see it as manipulated.

Translation:

Some people can see the remains of a boeing at the Pentagon, because one crashed into the Pentagon.

And actually, the FDR does, and can only...confirm the official story.

And those that see the data as "manipulated"???

Well, there's a million ways of seeing it...for a million people who have no idea what they're looking at (you know, all the pseudo-engineers and pseudo-pilots who can't hope to perceive that data or what it means...and why they'd want to post explanations of it, and interpretations of it, over a decade AFTER it's been looked at and studied by experts (i.e., qualified technicians and engineers) who are trained to do exactly that.

Oh well, what can I say?

The case was closed years ago...and there's no reason to allow children into the evidence lockers, as experts have fully qualified the evidence and remains and determined what exactly happened there,

It doesn't matter who owns or controls Iron Mountain. The relevant point here is that the official story has it that the debris from one or more of the aircraft is stored there, and whoever is in control will not let the public view said debris.

Oh but it does matter, and if it is an evidence storage site, that evidence has already been examined by engineers until they're red-eyed tired....and, years ago!

I wouldn't want the uneducated and unprepared going in there to look at that stuff, because I am fully aware that a nightmare could result. Just looking at what these pseudo-experts post here makes it clear to me:

If the unintelligent did allow them access to the debris, pieces, and such of a single aircraft, what would result from that would be equivalent to the degree of vartiance we see here on this board. It would be useless, damaging, and contrary to science as it exists.

Edited by MID
  • Like 1

No MID, the FDR does not confirm the official story.

The FDR is unassigned, according to Dennis Cimino who is an expert in the field.

Being unassigned, the FDR works against the official story because you cannot prove it was assigned to the aircraft that was Flight 77.

And actually, the FDR does, and can only...confirm the official story.

You've got that right! :tu:

No MID, the FDR does not confirm the official story.

The FDR is unassigned, according to Dennis Cimino who is an expert in the field.

Being unassigned, the FDR works against the official story because you cannot prove it was assigned to the aircraft that was Flight 77.

On the contrary, Dennis Cimino was wrong because the conversion formulas obtained from the Boeing Aircraft Company and from American Airlines, pertained only to the airframe of American 77, and no other aircraft, so the question is: Why wasn't Dennis Cimino aware that the conversion formulas provided by the Boeing Aircraft Company and by American Airlines pertained only to the airframe of American 77?

All Dennis Cimino had to do was to contract the right people at the Boeing Aircraft Company and at American Airlines so they could confirm to him the conversion information pertained only to the airframe of American 77.

After all, American Airlines confirmed the loss of American 77.

Edited by skyeagle409

Right, Skyeagle, and if you tinker with lead, you can turn it into gold.

I even knew that the FDR information pertained only to the airframe of American 77, and no other aircraft, but it seem that you and Dennis were unaware of that fact. :yes:

Personally, I don't see how the government could have pulled it off and not get caught.

Anybody with any kind of power has a connection to the Government in this system of things.

CIA, FBI, Police (who have become nothing but Government thugs), corrupt authority in the Courts, Military, Presidents bought and paid for, Politicians are all Government assw**es, False Religion has ties to Politics, I think, Mainstream Media is owned by Government, etc.

Hence, you have a conspiracy. These people used their resources to cover up their crimes.

That seems easy enough to understand.

• Like 1

CIA, FBI, Police (who have become nothing but Government thugs), corrupt authority in the Courts, Military, Presidents bought and paid for, Politicians are all Government assw**es, False Religion has ties to Politics, I think, Mainstream Media is owned by Government, etc.

Hence, you have a conspiracy. These people used their resources to cover up their crimes.

"That seems easy enough to understand."

No it doesn't. Please provide evidence for your assertions and show your work, or the members of this forum will give you a failing grade. :)

Edited by Likely Guy

Anybody with any kind of power has a connection to the Government in this system of things.

Where's your evidence of what you say, applies to 9/11?

Where's your evidence of what you say, applies to 9/11?

9/11 was just another conspiracy, and it's more or less been proven.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by Insaniac

9/11 was just another conspiracy, and it's more or less been proven.

They didn't hear bomb explosions. As mentioned before, falling elevators were later found to have been responsible for the sounds.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many things can sound like explosions, but not be produced by explosions, in an elevator shaft during an event like 9/11. One example from 2000, when an elevator missed its stop and hit the shaft ceiling:

Others [present] described the crash as sounding like a horrendous "boom."

People "thought it was a bomb," said Kim Dunlap, a receptionist on the 100th floor. It rocked the building. There's never a dull moment at the World Trade Center."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by skyeagle409

They didn't hear bomb explosions. As mentioned before, falling elevators were later found to have been responsible for the sounds.

I switched the video (that has the footage of the first in it) because I found another that greater explains there were demolition charges within.

Sorry for the fuss. Please watch the new one.

I switched the video (that has the footage of the first in it) because I found another that greater explains there were demolition charges within.

Sorry for the fuss. Please watch the new one.

Recovery crews and demolition experts found no evidence of explosives in the rubble of the WTC buildings and seismic monitors in the area did not detect bomb explosions.

There is no scientific basis for the conclusion that explosions brought down the towers," Lerner-Lam tells PM. "That representation of our work is categorically incorrect and not in context."

The report issued by Lamont-Doherty includes various graphs showing the seismic readings produced by the planes crashing into the two towers as well as the later collapse of both buildings. WhatReallyHappened.com chooses to display only one graph (Graph 1), which shows the readings over a 30-minute time span.On that graph, the 8- and 10-second collapses appear—misleadingly—as a pair of sudden spikes. Lamont-Doherty's 40-second plot of the same data (Graph 2) gives a much more detailed picture: The seismic waves—blue for the South Tower, red for the North Tower—start small and then escalate as the buildings rumble to the ground. Translation: no bombs.

Read more: 9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - World Trade Center - Popular Mechanics

Edited by skyeagle409

Recovery crews and demolition experts found no evidence of explosives in the rubble of the WTC buildings and seismic monitors in the area did not detect bomb explosions.

Had you bothered to watch the video, the truth on this was actually explained in the video.

• Like 1

Had you bothered to watch the video, the truth on this was actually explained in the video.

What was in fhe video has been debunked.

For an example, fighter pilots scrambled out of Langley AFB and headed east because they were not briefed before takeoff and that while in the middle of mass confusion, so they followed their typical training path and I watched the interviews on the Military Channel the other day. The military was unaware of the position of the airliners and NEADS was being updated by civilian controllers, in other words, the military was unaware of what was actually happening and despite what conspiracy sites have said, the military was unaware of the position of United 93. In fact, a civilian controller told the military that United 93 was down and the military thought he meant that United 93 had landed, but the controllers told them that United 93 had crashed. In other words, the military was confused.

I listened to the communication tape between the controllers and the military as well.

In addition;

Brent Blanchard was a participant or observer in the following events:

August 8, 2006: No Explosives Used in WTC Collapse, Says Demolition Industry Leader

Brent Blanchard, a leading professional and writer in the controlled demolition industry, publishes a 12-page report that says it refutes claims that the World Trade Center was destroyed with explosives. The report is published on ImplosionWorld.com, a demolition industry website edited by Blanchard.

Blanchard is also director of field operations for Protec Documentation Services, Inc., a company specializing in monitoring construction-related demolitions. In his report, Blanchard says that Protec had portable field seismographs in "several sites in Manhattan and Brooklyn" on 9/11. He says they did not show the "spikes" that would have been caused by explosions in the towers.

Blanchard also takes aim at the claim that Building 7 of the WTC was demolished, writing: "Several demolition teams had reached Ground Zero by 3:00 pm on 9/11, and these individuals witnessed the collapse of WTC 7 within a few hundred feet of the event.

We have spoken with several who possess extensive experience in demolition, and all reported hearing or seeing nothing to indicate an explosive detonation precipitating the collapse.

My link

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Elevator Man's Tale

What we heard was 6 and 7 car free-falling from the 107th floor and they impacted the basement at B-2 Level. And that's the explosion that filled the lobby within a matter of two or three seconds, engulfed the lobby in dust, smoke. And apparently from what I talked to with other mechanics, they saw the doors, the hatch doors blow off in the lobby level of 6 and 7 car.

So right after that explosion, we were ordered to leave the building.

My link

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fire, Not Extra Explosives, Doomed Buildings, Expert Says

By John Fleck

Journal Staff Writer

A New Mexico explosives expert says he now believes there were no explosives in the World Trade Center towers, contrary to comments he made the day of the Sept. 11 terrorist attack.

"Certainly the fire is what caused the building to fail," said Van Romero, a vice president at the New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology. The day of the attack, Romero told the Journal the towers' collapse, as seen in news videotapes, looked as though it had been triggered by carefully placed explosives.

Subsequent conversations with structural engineers and more detailed looks at the tape have led Romero to a different conclusion. Romero supports other experts, who have said the intense heat of the jet fuel fires weakened the skyscrapers' steel structural beams to the point that they gave way under the weight of the floors above. That set off a chain reaction, as upper floors pancaked onto lower ones.

My link

And as mentioned, the explosions that firefighters heard in the lobby were later attributed to falling elevators, not explosives, so here is another example of conspiracy websites spreading disinformation and misinformation.

In your video at time line 19:18, we have conducted such drills many months prior to the 9/11 attacks, and the guy implies that the drill was part of a conspiracy plan.

Edited by skyeagle409

What was in fhe video has been debunked.

For an example, fighter pilots scrambled out of Langley AFB and headed east because they were not briefed before takeoff and that while in the middle of mass confusion, so they followed their typical training path and I watched the interviews on the Military Channel the other day. The military was unaware of the position of the airliners and NEADS was being updated by civilian controllers, in other words, the military was unaware of what was actually happening and despite what conspiracy sites have said, the military was unaware of the position of United 93. In fact, a civilian controller told the military that United 93 was down and the military thought he meant that United 93 had landed, but the controllers told them that United 93 had crashed. In other words. I heard the communication tape between the controllers and the military as well.

Irrelevant to the specific point I'm making.

We're talking specifically about whether or not the explosions were made by bombs or falling elevator's.

And as mentioned, the explosions that firefighters heard in the lobby were later attributed to falling elevators, not explosives, so here is another example of conspiracy websites spreading disinformation and misinformation.

Who said anything about conspiracy sites?

There's a huge difference, I'd imagine, between an elevator falling, and a bomb exploding.

I'm interested in why you believe the "falling elevator's" idea, though, as nothing directly points to it. We do have firemen among other people who heard bombs going off, however.

Your proof hasn't convinced me. I like to think and make my own conclusions. Not rely on the first thing some site tries to convince me to believe.

Peace

Irrelevant to the specific point I'm making.

We're talking specifically about whether or not the explosions were made by bombs or falling elevator's.

The sounds were definitely not made by bombs, and as mentioned, no bomb explosions were detected on seismic monitors near the area and no evidence of explosives were found in the WTC buildings. I have also posted this video before where sounds were similar to the sound of explosions, but were not the sounds attributed to explosives. People who have never heard nor felt real bomb explosions can mistaken such sounds as bomb explosions.

[media=]

[/media]
Who said anything about conspiracy sites?

What you have posted has been spread around the Internet by 9/11 conspiracy websites.

There's a huge difference, I'd imagine, between an elevator falling, and a bomb exploding.

I can definitely tell you there is a big difference between the sound of falling elevators and bomb explosions because of my own experience in war where I have witnessed and felt real bomb explosions, and at no time did I see any evidence of bomb explosions in the WTC videos nor did I hear bomb explosions on the audio portion of those videos.

As in the 1993 bombing of WTC1, if proper preparations are not undertaken, a building cannot be expected to fall as plan. Check it out.

WTC_1993_ATF_Commons.jpg

I also want to list a number of anti-terrorist exercised prior to the 9/11 attacks to address what was in our video in regards to military drills on 9/11. You will note that such drills were planned and conduced long before the 9/11 attacks.

theory of false-flag terrorism.

PRE-9/11 PREPARATION AND DEVELOPMENT

Drill Date Scenario

1 NORAD Between 1991 and 2001 Foreign hijacked airliner crashing into famous US building

2 White House, Richard Clarke 1998 Terrorists load Lear Jet with explosive, attack Washington DC

3 NORAD 1999-2001 Hijacked aircraft hit many targets, including WTC, MASCAL

4 Able Danger: DIA, US-SOCOM, LIWA Dec. 1999-2001 Manipulate al Qaeda; data mining (patsy control)

5 Stratus Ivy: DIA Dec. 1999-2001 (?) Operate on patsies “out of the box” (patsy control)

6 Door Hop Galley: DIA (?) Dec. 1999-2001 (?) Still secret (patsy control?)

7 Proactive Pre-emptive Operations Group (P2OG) unknown “Stimulating reactions” of terrorists (patsy control)

8 NORAD (NEADS) Exercises: UN HQ, NYC October 16, 2000 Terrorist crashes Federal Express plane into UN HQ NYC

9 NORAD (NEADS) Exercises: UN HQ NYC October 23, 2000 Terrorist crashes FedEx plane with WMD into UN HQ NYC

10 Pentagon MASCAL exercise Oct. 24-28, 2000 Commercial aircraft hits Pentagon, MASCAL

11 FAA drill December, 2000 Scenario: a chartered flight out of Ohio that had turned its transponder off

12 Positive Force ’01: NORAD plus a dozen agencies; worldwide April 17-26, 2001 COG; attacks on transportation; one scenario: terrorist group hijacking commercial airliner and flying it into Pentagon (Pentagon attack)

13 Unified Vision ’01: US JFCOM; US CENTCOM; US SOCOM: 40 agencies May 7-24, 2001 Invasion of Afghanistan and Pakistan (prepared Operation Enduring Freedom)

14 Red Ex (Recognition, Evaluation, and Decision-Making Exercise); NYC OEM; FDNY; NYPD; FEMA; FBI May 11, 2001 Plane crashes and building collapses in New York City (WTC attack, demolition)

15 Amalgam Virgo ’01: US-Canada multi-agency drill; NORAD; SEADS; Coast Guard, Army, Navy June 1-2, 2001 UAV drone launched from rogue freighter in Gulf of Mexico or cruise missile from barge in Atlantic Ocean; Joint Based Expeditionary Connectivity Center (JBECC) mobile radar command center tested. (Pentagon attack)

16 Mall Strike 2001, Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania (near Shanksville); 600 local first responders and emergency managers June 16, 2001 Toxic chemical agent and the simulated release of radiation and radiological contamination; (indoctrination of first responders).

17 FAA Drill: FBI Miami field office, Miami-Dade County Police Department. Summer 2001 Varig airlines Boeing 767 hijacked over Florida

18 Ft. Belvoir, Davison Army Airfield helicopter base MASCAL June 29, 2001 Scenario based on plane hitting Pentagon (indoctrination of first responders).

19 US Department of Transportation Hijacking Exercise August 31, 2001 US Dept. of Transportation Crisis Management Center drilled hijacks; simulated cell phone calls.

20 NORAD, NEADS (Vigilant Guardian) September 6, 2001 Tokyo to Anchorage flight hijacked by “Mum Hykro” to Vancouver and San Francisco

PRE-9/11 PREPARATION AND DEVELOPMENT (continued)

Drill Date Scenario

21 NORAD, NEADS (Vigilant Guardian) September 6, 2001 Seoul to Anchorage flight hijacked by “Lin Po” to Seattle

22 NORAD, NEADS (Vigilant Guardian) September 9, 2001 UK to NYC flight hijacked, blown up

23 NORAD SEADS NEADS (Vigilant Guardian) September 10, 2001 Ilyushin IL-62 from Cuba hijacked by asylum seekers, lands at Dobbins Air Force Base in Georgia

ON 9/11

Drill Date Scenario

24 FBI training exercise in Monterey, California for FBI/CIA Anti-Terrorist Task Force Through 9/11 Diverts top FBI, CIA anti-terrorist and special operations agents and heavy equipment away from Boston, NYC, Washington DC

25 NORAD annual readiness drill, Cheyenne Mountain, CO (Vigilant Guardian) 9/11 Full ‘battle staff’ levels to test entire organization

26 Vigilant Guardian: NORAD, NEADS, US-Canada 9/11 Live-fly hijacking and air defense; hijack multiplication, diversion and confusion

27 NORAD/JCS Vigilant Warrior Through 9/11 Reported by Richard Clarke

28 Operation Southern Watch Through 9/11 Diverts 174th Fighter Wing, New York Air National Guard, to Sultan Air Base, Saudi Arabia, to impose no-fly zone over southern Iraq

29 Operation Northern Watch Through 9/11 Diverts 6 fighters from Langley AFB sent to Incirlik AFB, Turkey to impose no-fly zone over northern Iraq

30 Operation Northern Vigilance Through 9/11 Diverts fighters, 350 personnel to Alaska and northern Canada to counter a Russian bomber drill

31 Operation Northern Guardian, Keflavik AFB, Iceland Through 9/11 Diverts fighters from Langley Air Force Base (Virginia) deployed to Keflavik AFB, Iceland to counter a Russian bomber drill

32 Red Flag, Nellis AFB, Nevada: 100 pilots 9/11 Diverts most F-15s of 71st Fighter Squadron, Langley AFB, VA; DC ANG’s 121st Fighter Squadron of Andrews Air Force Base also depleted.

33 Andrews AFB local drill 9/11 Diverts 3 F-16s to North Carolina

34 National Reconnaissance Office drill, Chantilly, Virginia 9/11 Simulated plane crash into high-rise government building; satellite imaging (WTC attack)

35 Tripod II, New York City 9/11 Response to biochemical attack; run from backup command center at Pier 92, Hudson River.

36 Fort Meyer VAEducation Centertraining drill for local firemen 9/11 Assembled and indoctrinated Pentagon first responders.

37 Timely Alert II, Fort Monmouth, New Jersey 9/11 Indoctrination of WTC first responders.

38 World Trade Center Emergency Drill, Fiduciary Trust Co., 97th floor, South Tower 9/11 Meeting called to assemble and silence unreliable outside contractors?

ON 9/11 (continued)

Drill Date Scenario

39 Global Guardian, STRATCOM: Offutt AFB, Nebraska; Barksdale AFB, Louisiana; Minot AFB, North Dakota; Whiteman AFB, Missouri. 9/11 Nuclear warfighting; Armageddon. (deterrence of Russia and China during invasion of Afghanistan and Pakistan)

40 Amalgam Warrior 9/11 Large live-fly air defense and air intercept, tracking, and surveillance drill; air defense against foreign retaliation.

41 Crown Vigilance, Air Combat Command 9/11 No details known.

42 Apollo Guardian, US Space Command 9/11 No details known.

43 AWACS drill, ordered by NORAD commander Gen. Larry Arnold 9/11 Two AWACS aircraft from Tinker AFB, Oklahoma sent over Washington DC and Florida; surveillance of capital and president during coup.

44 Global Guardian Computer Network Attack 9/11 Enemy forces “war dialed” STRATCOM’s telephone and fax systems; “bad insider” has access to key C³ system (missile launch option)

45 STRATCOM Strategic Advisory Committee, Offutt AFB, Nebraska; Andrews AFB, MD; Wright-Patterson AFB, Dayton, Ohio. 9/11 Three E-4B National Airborne Operations Center planes (Doomsday or Looking Glass) airborne; passengers include Brent Scowcroft; Warren Buffet at Offutt. (Committee. of Public Safety option?)

IN ADVANCED PREPARATION ON 9/11

Drill Date Scenario

46 Amalgam Virgo ‘02 Scheduled for June 2002 Air defense, interception, surveillance, and pursuit drill; Delta 757 with real Delta pilots, actors as passengers, FBI as hijackers – deviated from Salt Lake City to Hawaii; Canadian police to hijack

Edited by skyeagle409

The sounds were definitely not made by bombs, and as mentioned, no bomb explosions were detected on seismic monitors near the area and no evidence of explosives were found in the WTC buildings. I have also posted this video before where sounds were similar to the sound of explosions, but were not the sounds attributed to explosives. People who have never heard nor felt real bomb explosions can mistaken such sounds as bomb explosions.

Had to shorten your post because there was too much to quote.

Have you heard demolitions going off before, or just grenades? Also, it's a possibility those in charge/control of seismic monitoring stations are also trying to cover up the truth.

In the video I posted, it explained that Bush blocked off all forms of investigation from taking place for a hundred and sum days.

Why do you think that was?

My opinion remains the same. The main reason for this is because I know Bush, and the Government have direct ties to an ancient cult by the name of the Illuminati. And videos have proven to me that this cult is very, very evil. I'm talking about sacrificing people kind of evil.

The second reason, again, is because I don't like being spoon-fed info by my Government and like to instead use my own intelligence, reasoning and common sense and think for myself.

And the third reason, is because it's obvious the Government has many decietful operatives (why would they need these sorts of operatives?) whose main function is to lie to the public.

Peace

So your solution is to post your own "anti-post" that itself adds nothing to the topic...?

Ignorant irony and Hypocrisy... the true hallmarks of a Turbonium post of late....

The solution is to actually address what I posted - that fires were taken into account when the towers were designed. I cited quotes on it. You just ignored it with pure drivel, which I termed as an 'Anti-Post'. So what about making a proper reply to this issue, for once?

Had to shorten your post because there was too much to quote.

Have you heard demolitions going off before, or just grenades? Also, it's a possibility those in charge/control of seismic monitoring stations are also trying to cover up the truth.

Grenades cannot demolish steel frame buildings.

In the video I posted, it explained that Bush blocked off all forms of investigation from taking place for a hundred and sum days.

The Bush administration did not take the warnings from around the world serious enough, but our intelligence services can also take the blame because they dropped the ball, as admitted by the CIA and the FBI, and revealed by post 9/11 investigations.

Ignoring such warnings is nothing new in government and in fact, J. Edgar Hoover ignored warnings from a double agent on the Japanese and the rest became history when the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor.

Another case was where President Jimmy Carter ignored warnings on what would happen if the Shah of Iran was admitted to the United States for medical reasons, and when he did, Iranian militants overran our embassy in Iran and it has been downhill since then.

President Clinton dropped the ball on Osama bin Laden, and he has admitted that was a downside of his presidency. And of course, there was the bombing in Lebanon that killed over 200 Americans and warnings were also ignored prior to the bombing of the USS Cole.

There is nothing there to support a 9/11 government conspiracy, just a bad case of ignorance on the part of our elected officials, and our intelligence and military services.

Notable Retractions

New Mexico demolitions expert Van Romero said on the day of the attack that he believed the building collapses were "too methodical" to have been a result of the collisions, and that he thought "there were some explosive devices inside the buildings that caused the towers to collapse."

His remarks were published in the Albuquerque Journal Ten days later the same newspaper printed a retraction, in which Romero is quoted as saying "Certainly the fire is what caused the building to fail."

Grenades cannot demolish steel frame buildings.

No duh. Neither can fire, like you stated in a recent post.

The Bush administration did not take the warnings from around the world serious enough, but our intelligence services can also take the blame because they dropped the ball, as admitted by the CIA and the FBI, and revealed by post 9/11 investigations.

Ignoring such warnings is nothing new in government and in fact, J. Edgar Hoover ignored warnings from a double agent on the Japanese and the rest became history when the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor.

Another case was where President Jimmy Carter ignored warnings on what would happen if the Shah of Iran was admitted to the United States for medical reasons, and when he did, Iranian militants overran our embassy in Iran and it has been downhill since then.

President Clinton dropped the ball on Osama bin Laden, and he has admitted that was a downside of his presidency. And of course, there was the bombing in Lebanon that killed over 200 Americans and warnings were also ignored prior to the bombing of the USS Cole.

There is nothing there to support a 9/11 government conspiracy, just a bad case of ignorance on the part of our elected officials, and our intelligence and military services.

True, but although I hate having to admit it, there is a conspiracy at work. So many videos on Youtube point in that direction regarding the Illuminati, Government, NWO, Bilderbergs, etc.

Peace

No duh. Neither can fire, like you stated in a recent post.

Fire can generate enough heat to collapse buildings. Fire collapsed three steel frame buildings in Thailand.

And collapsed the steel structure of the Windsor buildings fire in Spain where only the concrete core was left standing.

madrid.jpg

What you see above is the concrete reinforced core. What's missing is the steel around the core of the upper floors which was not covered in concrete. As with the towers, it weakened and collapsed early in the fire.

Edited by skyeagle409

Okay, I find this interesting. BR disappears for a while and Crumar shows up. BR's back (damn it!) and Crumar seem to be gone.

Anyway, thanks for covering for me, guys. Real life did a number on me again so I wasn't able to reply to Crumar's post as quickly as I would have liked. I need to get to 1000 posts so I have all my basic stars and that's not gonna happen any time soon at this rate. Of course, then I'll be working on my blue stars which take a bit longer to collect. :yes:

Something I wanted to point out to Crumar is a thing called "convergence of testimony." For those in the audio radiance unfamiliar with the phrase, it means sifting through all of the witness statements to find where it converges on a single very narrow range which represents that from a majority of witnesses. Anything that falls outside that range, like those who say the airplane flew North of the Citgo, is not counted in the final analysis. As it is, something like 150 witnesses all agreed on the events according to what the evidence showed and the remaining 50 or so either didn't or gave statements that were confused or clearly fabricated.

With that, some of the truther "testimony" was taken years after the event and the memories of events shift over time. Ask any prosecuting attorney who is depending on witness statements in court years after the fact being consistent with what they gave at the time of the particular events. Further, it was cherry picked and edited so it would support the CTists agenda. Also, pay close attention to what was actually said. Did the cabbie state for fact that it was staged or was he asked if it could have been? The reason I ask is that his cab was damaged by a falling lamp post which puts an interesting twist on things. Was his original statement the same as given on the CT sites or did it change?

As to cell phone cameras etc, there is a delayed reaction time from first seeing an airplane like AAL77 at low altitude and realizing something is amiss to actually getting out the cell to make a video. It takes precious seconds and by that time, the collision had happened and there wasn't a whole lot to make videos of except the aftermath. Camcorders take even longer.

There's more but I'm tired and need to rest. (Edit: Put things in order - fatigue is a female dog in heat)

Edited by Kludge808
  • Like 1

Okay, I find this interesting. BR disappears for a while and Crumar shows up. BR's back (damn it!) and Crumar seem to be gone.

I have noticed that as well. :yes: