Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

911 Pentagon Video Footage

lliqerty

You're a free thinker like Dubya was a free thinker. :no:

Coming from you, I take that as a compliment. Thank you.

Wally's role as coroner ended because there were no bodies there. His role as Medical Examiner picked up instead which he also stated. Selective hearing/reading at it's finest there, folks.

Well stated. Many CT's would have you believe that the "no bodies" quote would implicate the notion that there was no sign of an airliner crashing in that field.

However, they would also disregard his findings of body parts at the crash site.

You got it right Kludge, selective hearing/reading.

Have you studied the ACARS controversy yourself?

Yes and for the most part I agree with the Official Version. But note, I said "for the most part." Some parts I'm not sure about so I'm sitting out the current discussion so I can get a better understanding of both sides of the controversy.

Well stated. Many CT's would have you believe that the "no bodies" quote would implicate the notion that there was no sign of an airliner crashing in that field.

However, they would also disregard his findings of body parts at the crash site.

You got it right Kludge, selective hearing/reading.

Wally & Co were kept busy for the next several years identifying remains there as others were at the other three sites. I don't believe they got near enough credit for the work they had to do. They were working long after everyone went home and 9/11 wasn't anywhere in the news which was never really publicly recognized.

Yes, I've read that one before Raptor, and understand it to be sort of a decoding error that was exposed by Stutt and others.

Ok! We know 9/11 conspiracist were wrong on ACARS.

Unless I misunderstood your earlier post, you claimed that Stutt has also worked with OTHER Flight Data Recorders from OTHER aircraft, and found that an unassigned FDR is a common thing.

That has been explained to you time and again, and explained in detail, and I am very sure you knew the facts surrounding the FDR as they were presented to you, and I just got back from a visit with Boeing in Washington.

I saw video of Wally's remarks that first day, and I have read transcripts of his comments too.

I am very sure you saw the video of Wally Miller as he slams 9/11 conspiracist for misrepresenting his remarks. :yes:

That part of the Pentagon was targeted because of an investigation by congressional auditors and the Office of Naval Investigation regarding financial irregularities spanning back some number of years.

Targeted by what? Another P700 anti-ship missile?! :w00t:

The work of Warren Stutts was most helpful in that it focused the discussion in a good way. Trouble is, close examination ends up working against the preliminary conclusion reached by Mr. Stutts.

Once again, you do not understand ACARS. In regards to the FDR data of American 77, what did Boeing and United Airlines supply to investigators?

Woody's next project is a close analysis of the Airfone data. Should be interesting, eh?

Woody Box doesn't know what he is talking about, which he has proven time and again.

Perhaps that particular part of the Pentagon was a target for what was there...What was going on at that part of the building at that time?

Just food for thought.

The government doesn't put all of its eggs in the same basket. Ever used a government computer?

Why do you continue to mis-interpret Wally Miller's statements?

Don't even bother answering that. We all know the reason.

Wally Miller's testimony might be compared to Van Romero's, who was a New Mexico Tech expert on explosives. On Day 1, he told the Albuquerque Journal that it looked to him that after the airplane strike, explosives were employed to bring the buildings down.

Eventually, he was coerced into "clarifying" or "editing" his statement. Kinda like Wally Miller was.

2 men, and 2 comments that contradicted the Official Conspiracy Theory. Amended, corrected, edited, so that the OCT might live on in infamy. A pattern of behavior, and the heart of the coverup which goes on today.

I don't beleive it was a terrorist attack. Even Martin and Charlie Sheen questioned it and then Charlie goes nuts... Something not right there.

I jsut can't beleive a guy in a cave did it, I can't beleive passports cna be found when everything else is ash, i can't beleive jet fuel melted the structure supports when a few months before it was shown how this was impossible and that the twin towers could withstand planes being flown into them.

John lear said himself he couldn't fly a plane into those building on the first try.

I don't beleive the Taliban where even a threat, the CIA trained them and gave them weapans to fight the Russians years ago.

I've read endless information from both sides ont his and this is one conspiracy theory I think is true.

I feel sorry for every man and woman who serves in the forces and is being used. it's nto fair on good people who want to serve and protect their coutnry to be used like this. Veterans are laready throwing their medals back at the the people behind it.

Coffey Im realy sad that I dont have time for this part of forum.

Soon after 9/11 former director of the German intelligence service Bundes Verfassungsschutz, Eckehardt Wethebach said that for that deadly precision, huge plan, strategy behind attack it needs years of planing. Years. For that sophisticated operation they need strong framework of state secret service which doesnt exist in loosley tied terrorist group which allegedly lead Mohamed Ata while studing in Hamburg.In planing of that operation it must been involved huge number of people. This operation was planed by whole state.

Edited by the L
  • Like 3

As a member of the German parliament Bundestag Andreas von Bulow , who was also chairman of the parliamentary committee for monitoring the three branches of the German secret service from 1969 to 1994 said to Associated Press that he believe that behind 9/11 were CIA and Mossad.

• Like 2

They won't because of the coverup, but if ever a Grand Jury were empaneled to study ALL the evidence, it would indict all sorts of people, NONE of them being 19 arabs with box cutters.

• Like 3

He has written a book called The CIA and September 11 (German: Die CIA und der 11. September), in which he implies US government complicity in the September 11, 2001 attacks.

"Planning the attacks was a master deed, in technical and organizational terms. To hijack four big airliners within a few minutes and fly them into targets within a single hour and doing so on complicated flight routes! That is unthinkable, without backing from the secret apparatuses of state and industry." Tagesspiegel, 13. Jan. 2002 [1]

He told The Daily Telegraph at his home in Bonn.

"If what I say is right, the whole US government should end up behind bars" and "They have hidden behind a veil of secrecy and destroyed the evidence - that they invented the story of 19 Muslims working within Osama bin Laden's al-Qa'eda - in order to hide the truth of their own covert operation" [2].

He has expressed his views on the September 11, 2001 attacks in various media, including Germany's Der Spiegel, Dutch television, together with Michael Meacher, and in Alex Jones's talk radio program.

http://en.wikipedia....reas_von_Bülow

Edited by the L
  • Like 2

Coffey Im realy sad that I dont have time for this part of forum.

Soon after 9/11 former director of the German intelligence service Bundes Verfassungsschutz, Eckehardt Wethebach said that for that deadly precision, huge plan, strategy behind attack it needs years of planing. Years. For that sophisticated operation they need strong framework of state secret service which doesnt exist in loosley tied terrorist group which allegedly lead Mohamed Ata while studing in Hamburg.In planing of that operation it must been involved huge number of people. This operation was planed by whole state.

The Philippine government warned the United States years before the 9/11 attacks that terrorist were planning attacks using airliners as weapons to kill thousands of innocent people and CIA headquarters was one of the targets mentioned. One person involved in the planning was Ramzi Yousef, the same person who bombed WTC in 1993 and whose uncle masterminded the 9/11 attacks.

He has written a book called The CIA and September 11 (German: Die CIA und der 11. September), in which he implies US government complicity in the September 11, 2001 attacks.

"Planning the attacks was a master deed, in technical and organizational terms. To hijack four big airliners within a few minutes and fly them into targets within a single hour and doing so on complicated flight routes! That is unthinkable, without backing from the secret apparatuses of state and industry." Tagesspiegel, 13. Jan. 2002 [1]

In regards to the 9/11 attacks, the United States is not capable of carrying out such an attack and not get caught. How long did it take for the Watergate scandal to unravel?

He told The Daily Telegraph at his home in Bonn.

"If what I say is right, the whole US government should end up behind bars" and "They have hidden behind a veil of secrecy and destroyed the evidence - that they invented the story of 19 Muslims working within Osama bin Laden's al-Qa'eda - in order to hide the truth of their own covert operation" [2].

The 911 attacks exposed missteps and blunders of our intelligence agencies, which had nothing to do with a 9/11 government conspiracy. Such intelligence blunders are nothing new to those of us who know the history of intelligence blunders over a period of decades.

In regards to the 9/11 attacks, the United States is not capable of carrying out such an attack and not get caught. How long did it take for the Watergate scandal to unravel?

The 911 attacks exposed missteps and blunders of our intelligence agencies, which had nothing to do with a 9/11 government conspiracy. Such intelligence blunders are nothing new to those of us who know the history of intelligence blunders over a period of decades.

Funny, ain't it, how those biggest "blunders" manage to set the stage for a major military invasion.

Not too likely 'everyone' within US intelligence circles were blindsided by the news from the Philippines.

Nice to know one must be ex-mil/intel to gain a true appreciation for the depths of fubar within.

• Like 1

Funny, ain't it, how those biggest "blunders" manage to set the stage for a major military invasion.

Such blunders are nothing new. After all, J. Edgar Hoover dismissed warnings from a double agent on the Japanese prior to the attack on Pearl Harbor and the rest became history, but such blunders continued to roll in one after another. Despite many warnings from nations around the globe of an impending terrorist attack our intelligence agencies failed to connect the dots.

Not too likely 'everyone' within US intelligence circles were blindsided by the news from the Philippines.

You might want to look up the Bojinka Plot. In addition, the CIA made another blunder while tracking two of the terrorist in Malaysia. The CIA later lost track of the terrorist and became unaware the terrorist were in Thailand. Just one example of many intelligence blunders over the decades.

As a result of such warnings we conducted a series of anti-terrorist exercises prior to the 9/11 attacks, but our intelligence agencies dropped the ball and the rest became history on 9/11/2001.

Theres little to nothing theoretical about this case. The US Government attacked their Trade Center and Pentagon, and have since tried to cover it up and obviously failed to do so. I think this has caused nothing but the unnecessary deaths of innocents and broadened their control in regards to 'Divide and Conquer.' Now they have... 'Deciever's' (can't really coin them anything else) arguing against 'Truther's.'

People covering up the truth, and people trying to expose the truth. Those are the two sides.

This is the only reason 'Truthers' exist, because some people actually want to enjoy justice, liberty, and freedom, rather than live in a "Demoncracy" ruled by terrorists.

Theres little to nothing theoretical about this case. The US Government attacked their Trade Center and Pentagon, and have since tried to cover it up and obviously failed to do so.

False! There is no evidence of a 9/11 government conspiracy. I have asked for evidence and 911 conspiracist come up empty-handed every time. No evidence, no case.

• Like 1

There is no evidence of a 9/11 government conspiracy. No evidence, no case.

Exactly.

Yet theres still tons of people trying to reveal that it was an inside job, therefore it must be true.

This is the only reason 'Truthers' exist, because some people actually want to enjoy justice, liberty, and freedom, rather than live in a "Demoncracy" ruled by terrorists.

You must remember that "Truthers" are the folks who've confused Delta 1989 as United 93 and scientist from a KC-135 as passengers from United 93. They also confused the paint scheme, aerodynamic fairings and gear doors as a non-existent pod on United 175. Some continue to claim that nukes took out the WTC towers despite no evidence that nuclear bombs were ever used.

Considering their mistakes as mentioned above and others that followed, their track record is not very good at this point.

Exactly.

Yet theres still tons of people trying to reveal that it was an inside job, therefore it must be true.

What people? I have worked for the government for decades and would like to know who these people are, and what they are saying, but most of all, I want to see their evidence. I am trying to figure out why there are conspiracy folks who think that flying an airplane into the Pentagon will destroy a web of government records when such a web spans the country and extends around the globe.

Destroying your computer is not going to erase the email you sent to another computer.

You must remember that "Truthers" are the folks who've confused Delta 1989 as United 93 and scientist from a KC-135 as passengers from United 93. They also confused the paint scheme, aerodynamic fairings and gear doors as a non-existent pod on United 175. Some continue to claim that nukes took out the WTC towers despite no evidence that nuclear bombs were ever used.

Considering their mistakes as mentioned above and others that followed, their track record is not very good at this point.

So they've made mistakes. We all do from time to time. It's called being "Human." Do you remember that?

Atleast 'Truthers' aren't resorting to lies and deceit like Bush.

Why is it so important to you, that you defend your corrupt Government?

So they've made mistakes. We all do from time to time. It's called being "Human." Do you remember that?

And such mistakes have caused millions of lives in the past.

Atleast 'Truthers' aren't resorting to lies and deceit like Bush.

Truthers are guilty for spreading misinformation and disinformation and even outright lies and I can point them out in detail with facts and evidence.

Why is it so important to you, that you defend your corrupt Government?

Corrupt on not, there is no evidence of a 911 government conspiracy. As you mentioned, making mistakes is human, so in that respect, do you seriously think the government could have pulled off the 911 attacks and not get caught? All it would take is one simple mistake on the part of a participant and the whole wall will collapse.

It has been over 11 years since the 911 attacks and yet, not one single piece of evidence has ever surfaced implicating the U.S. government in the 911 attacks. How long did it take for the Watergate scandal to unravel?