Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

911 Pentagon Video Footage

lliqerty

Personally I think the official report for 9-11 is more of a conspiracy than those questioning it!

I think all mililtary personnel should ditch Kevlar and go for the robust material that atta's passport was made of....they'll survive bullets but also intense fires and heat etc! They will be invincible!!!

Darn it folks, I already told you what happened. To repeat myself - which is really bad form, I know - I'll tell you all again what happened.

A B-52 can carry 20 AGM-86 cruise missiles, 12 externally and eight internally. The AGM-86 has a nominal range of slightly under 700 miles and flies at around 500 kts. While they don't usually fly in formation, it's well known by those of us who Know Things About Stuff they can and are quite adept at it. It is also well known among us All Knowing Ones that all airliners as well as many other aircraft can be controlled from a remote location, specifically Raven Rock, although most airline crew & maintenance techs don't know about this and those who do are government agents sworn to utmost secrecy. It's obvious, really, except to those blinded by the Official Version who refuse to see the Truth.

So anyway, on to the events of 9/11 ...

All hands know and accept that all four flights took off as usual. The conspiracy begins, however, before that since the alleged hijackers weren't even aboard them. All indications they were came from the government's coverup. At some point in each aircraft's flight, with each one being somewhat different, all four were indeed hijacked but by operatives at Raven Rock who took command of the aircraft.

Flights 11 and 175 turned out to sea then turned South at what as essentially a wave top altitude. In their place were two 767s that had been painted to look like the original aircraft but had no one aboard. Instead they were loaded with fuel and explosives so they made a Really Big Badaboom when they hit the WTC. The collisions also set off timers for later explosive charges that brought the buildings down in a rather neat pile.

Flight 93 did, in fact, dive but it did so to get it under the radar while it also flew back East. Anyone who saw this low level flight was silenced in any of a number of ways ranging from bribes to termination and/or disappearance. The crater which was supposed to be where it crashed was caused by several of the aforementioned cruise missiles flying into the ground where the "physical evidence" had previously been planted.

Flight 77 presented a special case which was quickly managed by having several more cruise missiles flying into the building in formation to cause a large enough impact point while the 757 overflew the building. In what was probably the finest example of split second timing, the C-130 seen in the area did a low level drop of the alleged wreckage then got out of the way of both the cruise missiles and the 757.

All of the radar, ATC, ACARS, FDR etc data was faked and witnesses were hand fed testimony that either agreed with or was totally against the Official Version. The latter helped spread the multiple conspiracy theories while hiding the real conspiracy.

Where did the airplanes wind up? Andrews was too obvious so they went to Pax River NAS where they were repainted white with the windows covered over and the assorted identifiers faked. The passengers and crew were loaded back aboard and the aircraft flown - again from Raven Rock - to a scattering of black ops airfields where they were moved to the well known white trucks and transported to the various UN NWO camps where they have been ever since.

There is so much more but it's all obvious to those of us who are Truly Discerning Thinkers.

Is it April 1st already?

• Like 2

Is it April 1st already?

Nah, I just figured if the CTists could get creative, I could refresh folks' memories on what real creativity is. :whistle:

• Like 2

Personally I think the official report for 9-11 is more of a conspiracy than those questioning it!

I think all mililtary personnel should ditch Kevlar and go for the robust material that atta's passport was made of....they'll survive bullets but also intense fires and heat etc! They will be invincible!!!

Take a piece of paper and wave it as fast as you can through an open flame.

Did it catch fire?

No?

So why do those who promote / believe the CT also believe it impossible for a passport - or any of the other myriad examples of paper objects that survived the crashes at the WTC and similar examples from many other crashes, fires, explosions - traveling much faster than you can wave that piece of paper through a flame to have survived?

Its one thing to ask how it could have survived, but people who make claims that it couldn't or shouldn't have survived only show their ignorance and unwillingness to actually learn things for themselves or test things themselves.

Cz

Edited by Czero 101
  • Like 2

Nah, I just figured if the CTists could get creative, I could refresh folks' memories on what real creativity is. :whistle:

Good to see you back, Kludge... :tu:

Cz

Did it catch fire?

No?

So why do those who promote / believe the CT also believe it impossible for a passport - or any of the other myriad examples of paper objects that survived the crashes at the WTC and similar examples from many other crashes, fires, explosions - traveling much faster than you can wave that piece of paper through a flame to have survived?

Its one thing to ask how it could have survived, but people who make claims that it couldn't or shouldn't have survived only show their ignorance and unwillingness to actually learn things for themselves or test things themselves.

Cz

Lmao!!! Ok make your soldiers wear paper ;)

On serious note, plane crashes blows up to smithereens, intense fire and heat enough to weaken steel (allegedly) building falls down into a nice neat pile, with all that fire, heat, debris, lead terrorists passport survives it all to be conveniently found on top of the rubble. Tell you what you can't write s better Hollywood fictitious action movie!!!

:)

Ps, the authorities had the exact same drills training and scenario on the same day at the same time, I mean seriously you would one brain cell only to figure it's an inside job. How else to you motivate a whole nation to invade the poorest most war torn country on the planet?

Did it catch fire?

No?

Cz

Every time I hear about the passport I remember about the Columbia disaster. Fabric patches survived that intact as well as an experiment with live worms. The worms were STILL alive after a breakup of the craft around 18 times the speed of sound and a fall of many tens of thousands of feet. Then of course there are all the other pieces of paper that survived the WTC including IDs and credit cards from multiple passengers as well as some mail that was later delivered.

Edited by frenat
  • Like 3

Lmao!!! Ok make your soldiers wear paper ;)

On serious note, plane crashes blows up to smithereens, intense fire and heat enough to weaken steel (allegedly) building falls down into a nice neat pile, with all that fire, heat, debris, lead terrorists passport survives it all to be conveniently found on top of the rubble. Tell you what you can't write s better Hollywood fictitious action movie!!!

:)

Ok... seeing as you actually don't know the facts behind how and where the passport was found, I'll just go with the idea that you really don't care about what really happened, just what confirms your bias and ignorance and refrain from entertaining any more of your attempts at self-serving attention seeking.

Have a good evening.

Cz

Edited by Czero 101

Why?! After all, this passport was found in the wreckage of an Air India Express flight that killed 158 people.

AD201010705279821AR.jpg

• Like 1

Good to see you back, Kludge... :tu:

I'll be in and out for a while. Designing the Waldos and learning C & compiled BASIC (Actually relearning BASIC in general) are taking a lot of my time and causing me to figuratively hit the (engineering) books again to a small degree. "Figuratively" since what I need to refresh myself on is readily available on the internet. At the same time, collecting the bitzenpieces has also been a trip since things like dead computer drives which I thought would be plentiful aren't. I guess I could expect that of the 5-1/4" hard & floppy drives but the others - optical drives and the 3-1/2" & 2-1/2" drives - are quite a surprise. The motors and some of the hardware are "the good stuff" so operational drives aren't required.

This discussion has taken on epic proportions for such a simple OP and I'm finding it ridiculous on one hand, comical on the other and just plain weird (and entertaining) overall. At the moment, this is page 207 (or has it rolled over to 208?) of a topic that should have died around page 25. :no: /facepalm

• Like 2

Ps, the authorities had the exact same drills training and scenario on the same day at the same time, I mean seriously you would one brain cell only to figure it's an inside job.

Evidence please! No evidence, and you have no case. :no:

How else to you motivate a whole nation to invade the poorest most war torn country on the planet?

What country did we send an army to invade when terrorist bombed WTC1 in 1993? What country did we send an army to nvade when terrorist blew up our embassies in Kenya and Tarzania? What country did we send an army to invade when terrorist bombed the USS Cole? What country did we send an army to invade when Pan Am 103 was bombed out of the sky?

Hollywood movies do not count.

On serious note, plane crashes blows up to smithereens, intense fire and heat enough to weaken steel (allegedly) building falls down into a nice neat pile, with all that fire, heat, debris,...

Well, there is this thing called gravity, so in that respect, we could not have expected the debris to collapse upward and onto the surface of the moon.

Hollywood movies do not count.

Whoa, I can see you've not followed the topic about Medledev admitting to the presence of aliens. He even said that "Men In Black" was a documentary. And we all know Russians do not have a sense of humor so it obviously wasn't a joke. ;)

What country did we send an army to invade when terrorist bombed WTC1 in 1993? What country did we send an army to nvade when terrorist blew up our embassies in Kenya and Tarzania? What country did we send an army to invade when terrorist bombed the USS Cole? What country did we send an army to invade when Pan Am 103 was bombed out of the sky?

Didn't need an army. We just sent in the Girl Scouts during Cookie Season. Can you think of anything more terrifying than troop after troop of determined Girl Scouts?

• Like 2

Didn't need an army. We just sent in the Girl Scouts during Cookie Season. Can you think of anything more terrifying than troop after troop of determined Girl Scouts?

How about Mrs Roper's kindergarten class?

• Like 1

How about Mrs Roper's kindergarten class?

That would do it as well. :yes:

...He even said that "Men In Black" was a documentary.

Well, shut my mouth wide open and raise the rent!! He has now blown the govenment's cover and must now return his "Men in Black" identification card and secret decoder.

• Like 1

Well, shut my mouth wide open and raise the rent!! He has now blown the govenment's cover and must now return his "Men in Black" identification card and secret decoder.

Yep, yep. He'll also probably get a "visitor" or two. And then have to take a vacation. Or that's what they'll call it anyway.

Every time I hear about the passport I remember about the Columbia disaster. Fabric patches survived that intact as well as an experiment with live worms. The worms were STILL alive after a breakup of the craft around 18 times the speed of sound and a fall of many tens of thousands of feet. Then of course there are all the other pieces of paper that survived the WTC including IDs and credit cards from multiple passengers as well as some mail that was later delivered.

That's all great but the passport was on the plane that collided burnt out, smashed up etc did any papers from the plane besides that one convenient passport survive heat and fore capable of weakening steel.

Really all the authorities have to do is, simply show CCTV footage of terrorists boarding planes, not at ATMs etc but actual boarding, because every USA airport has CCTV footage all around the airport but especially where people board the plane. Let's see them getting on there......oh yeah that's right some of the terrorists are still alive aren't they?

That's all great but the passport was on the plane that collided burnt out, smashed up etc did any papers from the plane besides that one convenient passport survive heat and fore capable of weakening steel.

Did you even read my post that you quoted? IDs and credit card and even mail that was later delivered were all found from the planes. As well as wallets and purses. There is even a phot showing a airliner seat cushion on the road.

http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Personal_Effects_and_the_Crash-Proof_Passporthttp://www.911myths.com/index.php/Personal_Effects_and_the_Crash-Proof_Passport

http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Image:Flight_11_Seat_Cushion.jpg

Really all the authorities have to do is, simply show CCTV footage of terrorists boarding planes, not at ATMs etc but actual boarding, because every USA airport has CCTV footage all around the airport but especially where people board the plane. Let's see them getting on there......oh yeah that's right some of the terrorists are still alive aren't they?

You really believe they're still alive? EVERY story of terrorists supposedly still alive, EVERY ONE, stopped after the FBI released their final list of suspect with photos on September 27th. The evidence points to confusion with mistaken identities and similar names until the list was released.

http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Hijackers_still_alive

Yes, actually...

From the NY Times, Sept 12, 2001:

Michael Sheehan, a broker working on the 55th floor of 2 World Trade Center, moved to the stairwell when he realized a plane had crashed into 1 World Trade Center. By the time he reached the 25th floor, he could smell the fumes of fuel that had begun to filter through the ventilation systems of the two buildings.

On the street, standing in a shower of office paper and the siding from the building, he found a piece of paper. It was an airliner's itinerary, listing information about a flight from Boston to Los Angeles.

And this:

On September 11 2002, one year Anniversary of the death of our son, we were informed that the Recovery team at Ground Zero have found the ATM Bank card of Waleed and that it will be mailed to us in Northridge. When we received it, we found it in good condition. How could a plastic card survive the fire of the terrorist attack of the Black Tuesday on the USA?

bankcard.jpg

[SOURCE]

Also from the NY Times - Dec 20, 2001:

On Sept. 10, Donna Snyder dropped a letter into the mail. The plain white envelope was addressed to the Allegro Vacation Club in Irvine, Calif., and it contained a check for $170, the monthly payment for Mrs. Snyder's coming winter trip to Aruba. Having mailed it, she forgot about it.

Until she got it back.

On Oct. 12, it arrived inside a second envelope at Mrs. Snyder's modest white house on Main Street here, and the instant she took it out and saw it, she says, ''chills just went over me.'' It was singed and crumpled. A chunk was ripped out, giving the bottom of the envelope she had sent the look of a jagged skyline. Mrs. Snyder's lyrical script had blurred into the scorched paper. The stamp, depicting a World War II sailor embracing a woman welcoming him home, was intact.

Along with the letter was a note: ''To whom it may concern. This was found floating around the street in downtown New York. I am sorry if you suffered any loss in this tragedy. Sincerely, a friend in New York!''

Since then, Mrs. Snyder, a customer service representative at a grocery store, has discovered that she has one of only two pieces of mail known to have been recovered from the planes that crashed into the World Trade Center.

Why not try looking for facts rather than just relying on CT garbage and willful ignorance like you seem to be doing so far.

Flaunting your cherished ignorance again? :rolleyes: (edited out my comments as Frenat provided a better answer)

Cz

Edited by Czero 101
  • Like 2

Tanzania, Oklahoma, 9-11, all inside jobs, it's how the USA has operated for decades!

I could spend a lifetime showing you evidence but I haves life abd the 9-11 conspiracy is exhausted. Personally I don't care much about it, I'm just waiting for the next staged event by the USA.

• Like 1

Tanzania, Oklahoma, 9-11, all inside jobs, it's how the USA has operated for decades!

I could spend a lifetime showing you evidence but I haves life abd the 9-11 conspiracy is exhausted. Personally I don't care much about it, I'm just waiting for the next staged event by the USA.

Translation: "I have nothing to counter these annoying "fact" and "evidence" things you keep throwing at me, so I'm going to ignore them and keep believing the ignorant garbage that confirms my paranoid bias and preconceived conclusions then walk away, fingers firmly stuck in my ears yeling "LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU" :P... "

Cz

• Like 1

Oh, did I mention the comedy value? And now Lion6969 comes on the scene with his own brand. Hey, guy, fire your writers and get new ones. Your schtick ain't working. :no: