Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

911 Pentagon Video Footage

lliqerty

That is as simple as I can put it Kludge. I'm sorry if that is too sophisticated for you to understand. I've repeated here many times.

Ah, old friend, I know your position quite well but you're not the only CTist here. My only point was that your position isn't shared by all CTists. There are many different conspiracy theories regarding 9/11 which makes things a bit confusing.

All I really know is that the OCT is a hoax. The only part of it that is true is that 2 airplanes hit the towers.

And there are CTists who don't even believe that. Among other things, cruise missiles and space-borne directed energy weapons have been forwarded instead of airliners.

Happy New Year.

Thanks. To you as well. It was pretty much like a lengthy firefight with artillery support here starting around 2100 on the 31st and continuing through daybreak on the 1st. Not a good thing to hear by a number of the vets here.

• Like 1

It is amazing that some CTists continue to claim the airliners were not real and that the aircraft were just holograms. What a joke!!

It would be nice if they all would settle down on one theory but as it is they're shotgunning which does no one any good. Well, no one except me since all I'm doing now is enjoying the conflicts between them. :yes::tu:

Kludge

What you say is true, on your second sentence. No doubt.

One must learn to sort the wheat from the chaff, if you know what I mean. Some theories are reasonable, and some are not. One cannot believe everything he hears. That's where the facts come in handy.

I don't think my position is unique. There are quite a few polls out there, much more in Europe, showing that most people doubt the official story. Eleven years later, it might be that the truth has finally prevailed, for those looking for it.

It would be nice if they all would settle down on one theory but as it is they're shotgunning which does no one any good. Well, no one except me since all I'm doing now is enjoying the conflicts between them. :yes::tu:

I heard that!!

It would be nice if they settled down with one theory. Some have said the airliners were modified to fly into buildings under remote control and that interceptors were deliberately sent away from those aircraft and then I read the military shot down one of them. Why modify an aircraft to fly under remote control into a building and then, shoot it down? Why modify an aircraft to fly at higher airspeeds for which it was designed and then fly it into a headwind, which decreased its groundspeed?

There are those who have said that an aircraft approached the Pentagon and then, fly over the Pentagon, which they say, then landed at Ronald Reagan National airport where it blended with other traffic. Question is, how can an aircraft blend in with other traffic after landing without permission in the first place? I guess they figured that ATC and pilots wouldn't have noticed or perhaps they figured that radar coverage was non-existent. :huh: Others have said that a missile struck the building despite the fact the video shows a B-757 in the background, not a missile. Perhaps they should have asked those at the scene if they saw a missile or an aircraft.

They've claimed the aircraft passed north of the gas station, but damaged light poles and the damaged generator leading up to the Pentagon and the distributed wreckage within the Pentagon proved that the aircraft passed south of the gas station.

Some have said no wreckage was found in the crater of United 93, but I guess they didn't look close enough because I could see aircraft wreckage and even hi-lock fasteners in the photos, which are used on high stressed areas of an airframe, in the crater. And then, the case of nukes in the absence of nuclear explosions and their effects. Makes you want to say; hmmmmm!!.

Edited by skyeagle409

Yes! And, I know what has to be in place for a 9/11 false flag operation to work and I see no such indicators.

What has to be "in place" for it to work, exactly? If you can provide a detailed list, that would be great...

There were professional pilots flying the airliners when they took off and it was obvious they were not in control in the minutes before they aircraft crashed and professional pilots do not fly in that manner in positive controlled airspace and it was obvious the airliners were hijacked by hijackers who were not interested in maintaining assigned headings and altitudes. The fact the hijackers tampered with the transponders in positive controlled airspace was another indicator the airliners were hijacked.

Are you aware that these planes could have been 'hijacked' by unconventional means?

That is, these planes could have been taken over by remote control, with the actual pilots helpless to stop it.

The technology already existed. And 757's and 767's were ideal planes to use, since they had the capability of being remote controlled already. Just set these planes up to override the pilots' commands, turn off transpnders, voice comm. etc. That's it

From the specifics of the data, it was obvious the airliners were hijacked and they thought that turning off or switching the transponders would make the aircraft invisible on radar, which did not make the aircraft invisible on radar..

As I said above, this is all do-able by remote commands.

Not those kind of records.

What do you mean by "those kind" of records? Do you think there is an indestructible kind or something?? :cry:

Unless the records are etched into some sort of 'indestructible' material, there is absolutely nothing to prevent them from being destroyed.

There is no room for speculation. :no: Either you know, or you don't, and what I have read from 9/11 conspiracist is nothing more than disinformation, misinformation, and speculation which does not reflect on the reality of the way we do things in the real world.

Actually, disinfo and misinfo are keystones of your 'official' storykeepers. It would literally take pages to list them all.

It's your side that comitted a crime by unlawful removal/disposal of evidence. It's your side that already 'knew' who did it before an investigation had even begun. It's your side that held all the interviews behind closed doors. It's your side that didn't include any testimonies that didn't 'fit' their pre-planned version of events. It's your side that changed its account over and over, and still it conflicts.

That's just for starters, btw..

• Like 2

It's your side that comitted a crime by unlawful removal/disposal of evidence. It's your side that already 'knew' who did it before an investigation had even begun. It's your side that held all the interviews behind closed doors. It's your side that didn't include any testimonies that didn't 'fit' their pre-planned version of events. It's your side that changed its account over and over, and still it conflicts.

Prove it.

What has to be "in place" for it to work, exactly?

First of all, you have to have the facilities, equipment, professionals such as engineers, mechanics, pilots, and the means to modify the aircraft without drawing attention from the airlines because there was no way to switch aircraft, and the list just keeps right on piling up.

The aircraft were tracked by ATC on radar and by other radar systems after takeoff so we know that all four aircraft were not drones nor switched. In addition, passenger and crew remains from those flights have been identified from those flights as well which further confirms the aircraft were not drones, and further confirmations came from the owners and operators of those aircraft.

The airlines, along with the Boeing Aircraft company, supplied the necessary information needed to support the data of the black boxes for those aircraft only. Another example was that countries around the world were warning the United States before the 9/11 attacks that Muslim terrorist were planning such an attack and some of those warnings mentioned the use of aircraft as weapons by the terrorist, so we had the warnings prior to the 9/11 attack and nothing there that implicated the United States.

To continue, both bin Ladin and Khalid Sheikh Mohammed have already admitted their role in the 9/11 attacks.

Are you aware that these planes could have been 'hijacked' by unconventional means? That is, these planes could have been taken over by remote control, with the actual pilots helpless to stop it.

No way! Especially in 2001. As I have said, it takes many months to design, engineer and modify an aircraft and there was no way to modify and integrate such modifications into the systems of B-757s and B-767s unnoticed.

There were no indications from the pilots to ATC, communications nor the special transponder hijacking **** codes, which should have told you something right there nor did they have the time to do so before they were killed by the hijackers.

The technology already existed.

We are not talking about systems of the old B-707s and B-720s, we are talking advanced systems of the B-767 and the B-757. There was no way to install a camera on the aircraft unnoticed and to do so would have required modification of the airframe and installation of special brackets and other hardware, which would have drawn a lot of attention. A camera on a B-767 and the B-757 would have been clearly visible to anyone on the tarmac.

And 757's and 767's were ideal planes to use, since they had the capability of being remote controlled already.

Where did you get that idea?! Neither the aircraft FD, FMC, nor the autopilot were set up for remote control operations from the ground in 2001.

Just set these planes up to override the pilots' commands, turn off transpnders, voice comm. etc. That's it

It is clearly evident that you are not knowledgeable about aircraft systems nor what it takes to modify an aircraft for remote control purposes. We are not dealing with Hollywood fantasy. :no:

As I said above, this is all do-able by remote commands.

Not true at all. How are you going to do it?

What do you mean by "those kind" of records? Do you think there is an indestructible kind or something?? :cry:

Air Force does not keep all of its aircraft records in one basket and such records are spread around the country amongst its many contractors who were responsible for building secret aircraft, which are not for your eyes to view..

Unless the records are etched into some sort of 'indestructible' material, there is absolutely nothing to prevent them from being destroyed

Actually, disinfo and misinfo are keystones of your 'official' storykeepers. It would literally take pages to list them all.

Mr.Reality and my own experience will simply say that your comments are based on pure speculation and lack of knowledgeable on the way we do things in the real world of aviation.

It's your side that comitted a crime by unlawful removal/disposal of evidence.

There you go again, making things up! :w00t:

It's your side that already 'knew' who did it before an investigation had even begun. It's your side that held all the interviews behind closed doors. It's your side that didn't include any testimonies that didn't 'fit' their pre-planned version of events. It's your side that changed its account over and over, and still it conflicts.

Your comments are nothing more than pure fiction. :yes: How about providing evidence to backup what you say because you have already proven that you are just making things up as you go!

Edited by skyeagle409

Unless the records are etched into some sort of 'indestructible' material, there is absolutely nothing to prevent them from being destroyed.

Why would anyone want to destroy records on operational or experimental aircraft, past, present, secret or otherwise?

Tacit-Blue-and-Boeing-Bird-of-Prey-avb2_2.jpeg

boeing-bird-of-prey-technology-demonstrator.jpg

Boeing_Bird_of_Prey_at_The_Official_National_Museum_of_the_United_States_Air_Force.jpg

lockheed-have-blue-xst-1.jpg

080515-F-9595C-169.jpg

Edited by skyeagle409

Oh, crud. At one time I knew all the X-planes but you just trotted out a bunch I don't know. Damn, those aliens must be busy over at Groom Lake. ;-)

It's been proved many times Kludge. It's been obvious from day 2 that the story was being controlled, and one way to do that was get rid of forensic evidence. There are so many factual events and statements contradicting the official story that have been suppressed, and removed from media website and records, so that the official story may be promoted.

Turbonium

Interesting thing about remote controlling aircraft with crew aboard. Do you know any of the companies who provide or install such hardware? :tu:

Interesting thing about remote controlling aircraft with crew aboard.

Did the flight crew indicate to ATC that their aircraft was hijacked by a remote control device? Did the flight crew plug in that four-number digit on the transponder indicating their aircraft was hijacked? The data spells it out quite clearly that none of the 9/11 aircraft were flown under remote control.

It's been obvious from day 2 that the story was being controlled, and one way to do that was get rid of forensic evidence.

Why would the government get rid of forensic evidence that proved beyond any doubt there was no government 9/11 conspiracy?

So, all I really KNOW is that the official story is grossly inaccurate, and nothing more than a myth or fable that is NOT supported by the facts.

Actually, you have proven to us all, that your own comments are based on nothing more myth and fantasy. After all, you threw in that P700 anti-ship missile at the Pentagon and nukes in New York, not to mention your claims of no Boeings at the Pentagon and then turn around and said the aircraft passed north of the gas station when all of the damaging leading up to the Pentagon proved the aircraft passed south of the gas station and then, you claimed that there was no aircraft wreckage in the crater near Shanksville despite the fact I posted photos of B-757 wreckage and even wreckage within the crater. I can even point out the hi-lock fasteners in the crater of United 93 that are used on B-757s.

Kludge

What you say is true, on your second sentence. No doubt.

There are quite a few polls out there, much more in Europe, showing that most people doubt the official story.

Let's take a look at those European, or should I say, international polls, because the majority blamed al-Qaeda for the 9/11 attacks, not the United States.

WPO_911_Sep08_graph.jpg

Edited by skyeagle409

Let's see ... we beat out Al-Qaeda only in Jordan (weird since we're on good terms with them) but the Israelis took a major lead there and in Egypt ... weird since at the time they were both friendly with Israel. But lookie here. France, Russia, The Ukraine, the Palestinian Territory, China and Indonesia all have Al-Qaeda as a second choice - collectively a distant second - and not a one of them has us on their Christmas Card list. In fact, it's safe to say the none them has any reason whatsoever to support us and all have good reason to put us in an ugly light. Even France. Or maybe especially France. They really don't like us very much.

It's been proved many times Kludge.

I agree to a point. That point is that the different conspiracy theories trot out different "proof" much of which contradicts what other theories use. It's like different witnesses at a trial all giving testimony that conflicts with that given by the rest. Ten witnesses giving ten different accounts, none of which agree even on basic points, tends to make for a really bad situation especially if they're witnesses for the prosecution.

One thing you've done that works in your favor in this case is that you've said that you don't know for sure what happened on 9/11. I find this far preferable to the folks who trumpet any number of bits of evidence that conflicts with other CT evidence.The only part of the OV that you agree with (of which I'm aware) is that two airliners hit the towers. However this is in direct conflict with what others present which, oddly enough, puts you on the side of the Official Version in that particular case.

By the way, your question to turbonium is quite interesting. I'll be interested in his response.

Where is the line that I get in to exit this thread ? Were on post trillion -gazillion of the Same Ole-Same Ole ! 9/11 THe Terriost Flew aircraft into the towers,and the Shanksville field,and the Pentagon ! Theres no reason to show any respect to anyone that thinks otherwise ! Its just not true ! Facts are Facts ! Ask a few more hundred people that lost Loved ones !

Let's see ... we beat out Al-Qaeda only in Jordan (weird since we're on good terms with them) but the Israelis took a major lead there and in Egypt ... weird since at the time they were both friendly with Israel. But lookie here. France, Russia, The Ukraine, the Palestinian Territory, China and Indonesia all have Al-Qaeda as a second choice - collectively a distant second - and not a one of them has us on their Christmas Card list. In fact, it's safe to say the none them has any reason whatsoever to support us and all have good reason to put us in an ugly light. Even France. Or maybe especially France. They really don't like us very much.

The polls show that most people blame al-Qaeda for the 9/11 attack, not the United States. Al-Qaeda beats the United States around the world on average.

Where is the line that I get in to exit this thread ? Were on post trillion -gazillion of the Same Ole-Same Ole ! 9/11 THe Terriost Flew aircraft into the towers,and the Shanksville field,and the Pentagon ! Theres no reason to show any respect to anyone that thinks otherwise ! Its just not true ! Facts are Facts ! Ask a few more hundred people that lost Loved ones !

It is peculiar when you show someone a photo depicting aircraft wreckage who then denies there's no aircraft wreckage in the photo.

Q24, I'll assume you have incontrovertible evidence to support your statements. I'll also assume you have a counter theory to what happened on 9/11. You don't have to trot it out, I'm just going with both those assumptions for now.

At the point, I'd like to ask the Moderaptorial Entities' indulgence while I take a walk down Conspiracy Theory Lane. JFK's assassination spawned a host of them and there are those who believe the Holocaust was a hoax perpetrated by the Jewish community. No mention is made of all the others killed during that period since that would ruin the CTs. Groom Lake (aka: Area 51) has a gawdawful number of CTs surrounding it and, of course, there are Roswell, the NWO, the alien shadow government and a number of others. We have bunches of concentration-type camps around the country, previous ones used for the internment of the Japanese Americans during WW II and others closed military facility which are associated with white trucks, airplanes and box cars used to gather those the government feels are objectionable.and transport to the camps.

So what does this have to do with 9/11?

Indeed, what does all of that have to do with 9/11? I don't see the link. I think it was more an attempt to discredit 'conspiracy theorists'. Yet here am I, who does not accept or find particular interest in the above examples, yet still assert there is compelling evidence of a 9/11 false flag… how can it be? Perhaps it is that evidence of the 9/11 false flag, in quality and quantity, is on a whole other level to any 'conspiracy theory' that could be mentioned.

I will digress here to note an exception to the above – the way that Zionists propagandized the Holocaust and "six million" figure to support the creation of Israel is most apparent and interesting… unless we really are to believe in the astounding accuracy of Jewish religious prophecies. Not that it lessens the tragedy of the Holocaust. Only that it shows how Zionists and their supporters put the Jews on a pedestal above other people and find exploitation of events more important than truth and real justice. And there, it would seem, is a 9/11 link.

Back on topic a little…

Count the number of conflicting CTs regarding 9/11 then ask yourself which is the correct one. They can't all be yet each one has a vocal supporting group that exclude the rest. Q24's is but one of those many CTs and can't be proven without excluding the rest. sooo ... which do we believe?

I think the answer is that without specific evidence in areas we cannot draw specific conclusions, only a rough guide of what did or did not most likely occur. In such a way, what you call 'conspiracy theorists' can agree a great many things, for one example, that neither bin Laden or Al Qaeda were singularly responsible, or even most important, in achieving the attack.

But you do realise we could replace "CTs" with "OCTs" in your observation, or simply "theories" to cover it all, and be just as accurate? The OCT itself has changed notably over time and there are still significant areas which cannot be agreed upon and/or remain speculation. Here look, please tell me, what direct orders did bin Laden give? What exactly was cause of the thermite-like flow from WTC2 in the minutes prior collapse? What operation were the Israeli agents detained in New York on 9/11, for celebrating the tower collapses, really taking part in? I've heard numerous non-agreeing answers and explanations for these questions and many more from OCTs.

Again, it is further example that perhaps it is not best to be one-sided in which 'conspiracy theories' we focus.

• Like 1

...yet still assert there is compelling evidence of a 9/11 false flag… Perhaps it is that evidence of the 9/11 false flag, in quality and quantity how can it be?

But, there is no evidence of an 9/11 false flag operation.

I think the answer is that without specific evidence in areas we cannot draw specific conclusions, only a rough guide of what did or did not most likely occur. In such a way, what you call 'conspiracy theorists' can agree a great many things, for one example, that neither bin Laden or Al Qaeda were singularly responsible, or even most important, in achieving the attack.

But, al-Qaeda has already issued admissions, and nothing there that implicates the United States. In fact, it is no secret that bin Laden declared war on the United States and it is no secret that the Philippine government uncovered a plot by Muslim terrorist to use airliners at weapons, including the use of an aircraft to attack the headquarters of the CIA.

What exactly was cause of the thermite-like flow from WTC2 in the minutes prior collapse?

With tens of thousands of pounds of aluminum piled up in that corner of WTC2 from the aircraft, not to mention the facade of WTC2 which consisted of aluminum as well, it should be of no surprise what the flowing metal was when considering the aluminum was exposed to temperatures above the melting point of aluminum yet below the melting point of steel, however, the temperatures were high enough to weaken steel in the same manner as heat weakens a wax structure.

Only that it shows how Zionists and their supporters put the Jews on a pedestal above other people and find exploitation of events more important than truth and real justice. And there, it would seem, is a 9/11 link.

None at all, and remember, Israel was one of a number of countries warning the United States that an attack by Muslim terrorist was planned. Additionally, no evidence was found that linked the Israelis, who were briefly held, to the 9/11 attacks which explains why they were eventually released, and dancing is not considered evidence either.

Edited by skyeagle409

If Bin Laden was so guilty, why was he not indicted by the US?

If the OCT is so certain, why have no public trials been allowed to establish its certainty?

Because the government is hiding the truth and protecting the guilty, nothing more.

If Bin Laden was so guilty, why was he not indicted by the US?

Let's just say that bin Laden was executed by the US.

If the OCT is so certain, why have no public trials been allowed to establish its certainty?

Osama bin Laden has admitted to his responsibility in the 9/11 attacks.

Bin Laden Admits 9/11 Responsibility, Warns of More Attacks

A tape aired by Al-Jazeera television Friday showed al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden admitting for the first time that he orchestrated the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks and saying the United States could face more.

http://www.pbs.org/n...n_10-29-04.html

And, I might add:

http://0911.voila.net/ldsxox.gif

Edited by skyeagle409

Indeed, what does all of that have to do with 9/11? I don't see the link. I think it was more an attempt to discredit 'conspiracy theorists'. Yet here am I, who does not accept or find particular interest in the above examples, yet still assert there is compelling evidence of a 9/11 false flag… how can it be? Perhaps it is that evidence of the 9/11 false flag, in quality and quantity, is on a whole other level to any 'conspiracy theory' that could be mentioned.

Yep, there you are, just another conspiracy theorist. It doesn't matter that you don't care about the others, you're still a CT. Bottom line.

Kludge

You know we are all CT when you get right down to it. One believes the OCT, or one questions it, or one simply does not believe it.

But we're all somehow into a particular conspiracy, either the official one, or some other. :gun:

• Like 1

Kludge

You know we are all CT when you get right down to it. One believes the OCT, or one questions it, or one simply does not believe it.

But we're all somehow into a particular conspiracy, either the official one, or some other. :gun:

ROFLMAO ... y'know, you're dead on right.

• Like 1