Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

911 Pentagon Video Footage

lliqerty

Yeah Boo, good to see you back!

All the bubblehead dolls you can find and post don't change the facts sir. Sky provided a video here last year, I was new to the group, I basically trusted his credibility, I found out elsewhere that the video was faked, I asked Sky about it, he fessed up in his own strange style.

What else to say?

Do you want to deny that it happened?

Yeah Boo, good to see you back!

All the bubblehead dolls you can find and post don't change the facts sir. Sky provided a video here last year, I was new to the group, I basically trusted his credibility, I found out elsewhere that the video was faked, I asked Sky about it, he fessed up in his own strange style.

What else to say?

People were not born yesterday and know where you are coming from.

It's very clear that you have been deliberately spewing ridicules claims that have long since been debunked by simple common sense, evidence, and the laws of physics. Your anti-government stance has been screaming loud and clear and evident in your content of your messages.

Your ridicules claims relating to nukes and the WTC buildings, no Boeings at the crash sites near Shanksville and the Pentagon despite overwhelming supporting evidence simply underlines my point that you cannot be taken seriously.

How many times are you going to bring up that complete BS BR?

How many times do I need to point out that the only Tom Foolery you fell victim to was your own?

You forget too quickly. Perhaps someone needs to thwack you in the head to shake loose the cobwebs?

BR_bobblehead_157x261.gif

Shall I track down the links and repost them again for the umpteenth time showing how ridiculously unobservant you were? Would you enjoy that?

Stop bringing up the F-18 video. It is almost as old and tired as the rest of your BS.

Nice work skyeagle. Good to see that you are still plugging away. Consider me thoroughly impressed with the things you've been up to lately. :tu:

Thank you, BooN! :tu: Nice to see you again!!