Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

911 Pentagon Video Footage

lliqerty

You don't seem to understand that with ****Z-E-R-O**** pounds of cruise missile wreckage, you have nothing to debate with!! :no:

Why are you avoiding the question? There should have been 245,000 pounds of 757 airline debris at the Pentagon. Where is it. You have shown me many photo's of the parts. But when I added up the weight's it only came to about 2,000 pounds but I added another 18,000 pounds to that just in case I missed something. So 20,000 pounds from 245,000 pounds leaves only 225,000 pounds to go.

Edited by AN.UNNA.KI

A 757 weight some where around 245,000 lbs. Take all the photo's of all the parts of an airplane that was found at the crash site. Add up all the weights of those parts. Now subtrack that total from the weight of the 757. That should show that over 90% of the aircraft is missing. When I totaled it up I came up with about 20,000 lbs. And that was being very generous.

That problem with your mathmatical equation is that you do not know the exact weight of all the crash debris found. You want large sections of an airplane and only large sections will confirm your theory.

However, there are multiple bits and pieces scattered all over the place on the lawn and inside the Pentagon.

You claim that we should have 90% of the total weight of the 757.

Where in the hell did you come up with that assumption?

You see. That is what you do. Avoid the question. Do the math eagle. Why are you so afraid to do the math. Just do the math.

I see you did the math using variables that came from assumptions.

Good game.

That problem with your mathmatical equation is that you do not know the exact weight of all the crash debris found. You want large sections of an airplane and only large sections will confirm your theory.

However, there are multiple bits and pieces scattered all over the place on the lawn and inside the Pentagon.

You claim that we should have 90% of the total weight of the 757.

Where in the hell did you come up with that assumption?

I see you did the math using variables that came from assumptions.

Good game.

Excuse me? how the hell do you know what I did. Also I would rather debate this with eagle. You guys mopped up on me before.

Edited by AN.UNNA.KI

Hey eagle. We are talking about the plane NOT the missile. Answer the question about the plane. We can get to the missile later. Just do the math on the plane please. Thank you

WRONG

You sir are avoiding the burden of proof.

The accepted fact is a 757, specifically AAL77 crashed into the Pentagon.

It is your CLAIM that there was no plane, and are claiming it is a missile.

It is your BURDEN OF PROOF to show us that all the wreckage found in the Pentagon belongs to a CRUISE MISSILE.

So stop avoding Sky's statement as if it has nothing to do with what you are trying to achieve.

Why are you avoiding the question? There should have been 245,000 pounds of 757 airline debris at the Pentagon. Where is it. You have shown me many photo's of the parts. But when I added up the weight's it only came to about 2,000 pounds but I added another 18,000 pounds to that just in case I missed something. So 20,000 pounds from 245,000 pounds leaves only 225,000 pounds to go.

You might want to check the actual weight of a 757. Wiki might help. Then you might want to explain how you weighed the debris that you saw in the photographs. Then you might want to ask yourself which components might be combustible and/or shredded by the impact. Then you might want to consider how much debris may not have been photographed at all.

Before you do all that though, please bring some evidence -- ANY EVIDENCE -- that a missile -- ANY KIND OF MISSILE -- was involved.

Sound good?

Cheers :)

• Like 3

Excuse me? how the hell do you what I did. Also I would rather debate this with eagle.

Huh?? You pass out wooden nickels and expect a few dollars in change.

Excuse me? how the hell do you what I did. Also I would rather debate this with eagle. You guys mopped up on me before.

Tough...

If you want to control who replies to you, start a blog.

If all you want to do is debate with Skyeagle, do it in private messages.

• Like 4

A 757 weight some where around 245,000 lbs. Take all the photo's of all the parts of an airplane that was found at the crash site. Add up all the weights of those parts. Now subtrack that total from the weight of the 757. That should show that over 90% of the aircraft is missing. When I totaled it up I came up with about 20,000 lbs. And that was being very generous.

How do you know the estimated amount of weight of wreckage was found?

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT MAGICAL NUMBER?

Please dont tell me based on the photos we have provided...........cause that would be scientifically dishonest to claim your numbers.

• Like 1

You might want to check the actual weight of a 757. Wiki might help. Then you might want to explain how you weighed the debris that you saw in the photographs. Then you might want to ask yourself which components might be combustible and/or shredded by the impact. Then you might want to consider how much debris may not have been photographed at all.

Before you do all that though, please bring some evidence -- ANY EVIDENCE -- that a missile -- ANY KIND OF MISSILE -- was involved.

Sound good?

Cheers :)

The discussion is about the missing 225,000 pounds of debris

Why are you avoiding the question?

YOU are avoiding the question!

Where's the ****cruise missile wreckage****???

• Like 2

Excuse me? how the hell do you what I did. Also I would rather debate this with eagle. You guys mopped up on me before.

You got mopped up because you kept asking for evidence, and when provided with the evidence you requested, changed the condition which you will accept evidence.

Unfortunately for you, your dishonesty and childish method debate got you where you are right now.

How many pounds did you say are missing? Pray tell... are you including the fuel that was in the tanks as part of the mysteriously missing debris? :hmm:

Again, please explain how you weighed the debris in the first place?

• Like 3

Can you show me how you got this missing 225,000 lbs of debris please.

How you calculated it? How you know the estimated weight of the debris collected?

Please oh please show me............

• Like 1

YOU are avoiding the question!

Where's the ****cruise missile wreckage****???

Excuse me. My question was posted before you came up with the missle. Answer the question about the missing pounds. And we can discuss the missile. Stop dodging the question eagle.

What is truly missing is ****CRUISE MISSILE WRECKAGE**** at the Pentagon.

• Like 1

I see you can't come up with the answer some you are doing a side step. That's the way you operate. No answer? avoid,avoid.

I see you can't come up with the answer some you are doing a side step. That's the way you operate. No answer? avoid,avoid.

pot-kettle-black.jpg

Cz

• Like 2

You're excused, since you have shown that you have nothing to offer.

You see! You are trying to lock the tread down to avaoid the answer. Where is the 225,000 pounds of wreakage of the 757 that crashed into the Pentagon??????? Why is that so difficult??

Edited by AN.UNNA.KI

I see you can't come up with the answer some you are doing a side step.

Well, people have been asking you for evidence and you have proven to everyone that you cannot deliver the goods.

• Like 1

Well, people have been asking you for evidence and you have proven to everyone that you cannot deliver the goods.

Oh That's your game. Now you want to say it me. And all your puppets will say the same. Come on eagle MAN UP.

You see! You are trying to lock the tread down to avaoid the answer. Where is the 225,000 pounds of wreakage of the 757 that crashed into the Pentagon??????? Where is that so difficult??

What we have in the photos is thousands of pounds of B-757 wreckage vs. ****ZERO Pounds**** of cruise missile wreckage.

Oh That's your game. Now you want to say it me. And all your puppets will say the same. Come on eagle MAN UP.

Where's your cruise missile evidence?

Wrong. This thread is about the video footage hence the title. Just because you are trying to hijack it to suit your trolling doesn't change that.