Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Connect to Your Higher Self & Benevolent ETs

John Liu

I have recent read Brad Johnson’s book “The Earth/Lyra Connection: Teachings from Our Interstellar Ancestors”. It is a brilliant book I like it very much. I rate it 5 out of 5. The book can be found at: http://2012evolution...nnection-ebook/

In the book, Brad talked about how he started channelling. A friend of him began to teach him how to channel. After a week of mediation, he successfully connected with his higher self, he was then shown by his higher self to reach out and connect with all the multidimensional souls within his oversoul. One group of souls introduced to Brad was the Pleiadian Collective Consciousness. And the whole book is about channelling with the Pleiadians.

I would like to know what mediation techniques can be used to connect with my higher self and other benevolent ETs?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• devilmaycare

• White Crane Feather

• Ever Learning

• John Liu

Why can Ets be channeled? isnt your higher self just your definition of whats good or are you saying that your soul is in more than one place? Couldnt the time spent trying to contact your better self be better spent trying to better yourself. why contact higher beings, when you could become one your self.

He could have better spent his time making the world a better place for everyone, a smile at a time. (in other words, just go out and be nice, do some nice person ****)

I'm not sure what's going on with the Pleiades star cluster just yet. I to have had visions surrounding the system which came as a surprise to me later to find out many others do to, everyone from the Navajo to tribes in Africa .

I doubt aliens though. Upon a little research I found that the Pleiades is a very young system much younger than ours. Not enough time really to develop life.

In my Vision I could see the dust inside the star cluster and I said out loud, "what is this that"., and a booming voice echoed back, "I am the light" . Then a symbol very similar to lowercase phi fell to earth.

That was not my last encounter with the Pleiades

I came to the conclusion that there is a creation spirit associated with the Pleiades. I think it was here before. Now it has moved on to help form other planets for life in the cluster.

Anyway, that's my story.

I just found this, and it fits exactly what I have witnessed.

The part about the dust blows me away. The black faced god is mysterious indeed.

http://newsroom.ucla.edu/portal/ucla/rocky-planets-are-forming-in-the-40289.aspx

Edited by Seeker79

I have recent read Brad Johnson’s book “The Earth/Lyra Connection: Teachings from Our Interstellar Ancestors”. It is a brilliant book I like it very much. I rate it 5 out of 5. The book can be found at: http://2012evolution...nnection-ebook/

In the book, Brad talked about how he started channelling. A friend of him began to teach him how to channel. After a week of mediation, he successfully connected with his higher self, he was then shown by his higher self to reach out and connect with all the multidimensional souls within his oversoul. One group of souls introduced to Brad was the Pleiadian Collective Consciousness. And the whole book is about channelling with the Pleiadians.

I would like to know what mediation techniques can be used to connect with my higher self and other benevolent ETs?

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=219629&pid=4355793&st=285entry4355793

• 3 weeks later...

Just go to the source which is light. Mediate on light itself. It's one hell of an eyeopener.

• 5 months later...

Thanks i will Check it out on my Kindle. I have read up on the Pleiadian Collective Consciousness Before pretty interesting stuff but its hard to decide whats real and what is total Bull **** when it comes to the Pleades. .