Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

do you think some people have special powers

graybeauty

well, i'm getting tired of talking about this, so bye! :)

OK number22, it was fun while it lasted :)

It was in a way. Lol

It was in a way. Lol

• 2 weeks later...

like being able to know what others are thinking in their mind?

i belive that there alot of abillities that arent knowed today to the human kind that people before long time at bible time had big abillities like telekinesis and pyrokinesis and electro kinseis and as you say and stuff that the problem is not the time youi need to learn it the problem is the way we see stuff today theres maybe 100 or 200 people in the world that know this stuff well but still not enough like the people from a long time like the bible is a good example to know that there were witches other unexplained species like aliens in our time like if people dont know here im from israel and i read about a tehory which might be real that all kinds of humanity and even the jews came from others planets to this planet and how you can explain that jews have much more male know one knows beacuse all the theorys whats real and whats not but you can say the bible isnt real.

like being able to know what others are thinking in their mind?

i belive that there alot of abillities that arent knowed today to the human kind that people before long time at bible time had big abillities like telekinesis and pyrokinesis and electro kinseis and as you say and stuff that the problem is not the time youi need to learn it the problem is the way we see stuff today theres maybe 100 or 200 people in the world that know this stuff well but still not enough like the people from a long time like the bible is a good example to know that there were witches other unexplained species like aliens in our time like if people dont know here im from israel and i read about a tehory which might be real that all kinds of humanity and even the jews came from others planets to this planet and how you can explain that jews have much more male know one knows beacuse all the theorys whats real and whats not but you can say the bible isnt real.

Yes

There is an ever growing number of people who are Telepathic.

Lawler skates.....you know this and yet NONE of these growing number of people has any intention of sharing their gift or personally benefiting by undertaking something like the Randi Challenge etc....

I know for certain that Mrs.Ealdwita possesses psychic powers. For instance, she knows instinctively when I've spent too much time down the pub swapping BS stories with the rest of the 'Flog 'em & Hang 'em Committee'!

Mind you, me falling headlong over the kitchen doorstep with a bottle of Guinness in one hand, a bag of pork scratchings in the other and belting out choruses of 'Why Was He Born So Beautiful' at the top of my voice at 3am. may just have given her a tiny clue! s8702.gif

• Like 1

I know for certain that Mrs.Ealdwita possesses psychic powers. For instance, she knows instinctively when I've spent too much time down the pub swapping BS stories with the rest of the 'Flog 'em & Hang 'em Committee'!

Mind you, me falling headlong over the kitchen doorstep with a bottle of Guinness in one hand, a bag of pork scratchings in the other and belting out choruses of 'Why Was He Born So Beautiful' at the top of my voice at 3am. may just have given her a tiny clue! s8702.gif

Why, she must be a genius to get a clue from that! :rofl:

• Like 1