Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

No Such Thing As Aliens On Earth Unless.....

MR.Blueprint

If there is no hard proof of the roswell ufo crash I believe aliens have never traveled to earth....because earth made us and our brains so everything about us and the way we think are unique to this planet meaning if there are aliens out there they would think nothing like us and space travel and discovery wouldn't even exist with them...also drinkin water and breathing oxygen is too unique to this planet so any other life form wouldn't last long on earth jus like we wouldn't last long on any other planet......we might be the only thing living in the whole universe especially when u consider the definition of living which would be living to our standards ......

Ancient aliens believer are so confused on how we started civilization but its simple its called instinct...we have instinct jus like every other animals and all animals have civilizations so did the aliens give the other animal their civilizations too? Like ants, bees, apes all have good civilizations

• Like 1

well i dont believe aliens have visited the earth but i do believe tat aliens are out there

1st comment :D

You assume that this planet is unique in the Universe?

• Like 1

the intelligent aliens out there (if there are any) would probably have intelligence around our level or they would have contacted us by now. either tat or their shy or maybe even hostile and planning to atk us when we are at our weakest meh.

• Like 1

world war III would be a good time for aliens to atk us. but not to worry cuz tat probably wont happen within 100 years

Considering the notion that the universe is infinite, this would lend itself to theorise that there is a good chance of numerous other lifeforms existing in a similar structure to human beings. I personally believe that aliens have visited Earth, although I don't think they're hostile, I think they're more interested in observing us... although to be honest I have no proof to back up my beliefs, and I'm only believing aliens have visited us, because I desperately want it to be true!

I also feel that if a race of beings was intelligent and advanced enough to conquer space travel, they'd obviously have the capabilities to create a life support system that would ensure they could cope with the Earth's environment.

• Like 4

There was a time, not so long ago, that mainstream science balked at the idea of solar system outside our own. Mostly because they were never detected. I am old enough to remember this quite well.

That's all changed now with the verifiable discoveries of extra-solar planets.

I could elaborate extensively just on that, but there's no need.

My suggestion is that with those findings it seems only a matter of technology and time to discover an extra-solar planet capable of supporting some form of "life"... microbial or otherwise.

As far as aliens visiting earth I have no experience of it, but I do believe it has and will continue to occur. Just an opinion of course.

I guess my point is that I feel we should not dismiss certain possibilities, as science has shown us many surprises that were once dismissed as "lunacy"

• Like 2

A long-serving CIA agent has spoken out on the 65th anniversary of the Roswell Incident to reveal a hidden CIA file on the 'UFO' that was supposedly found at the site - and says, 'It really happened.'

Conspiracy theorists believe that alien bodies from the crashed 'disc' were autopsied - and that modern technologies have been built on discoveries from inside the craft.

Chase Brandon, an agent who served 25 years with the agency, said that the information is concealed in a hidden vault within the agency's Langley headquarters.

'It was in a vaulted area - there was one box that really caught my eye. It had one word on it: Roswell. I rummaged inside it, put the box on the shelf and said, "My God, it really happened."

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz209BsNLdv

Edited by TheLastLazyGun

Maybe what fell down on earth wasn't an UFO, but something else of unknown biological structure. It could have nothing to do with extraterrestrial life (even though I personally prefer the microbe idea^^).

Not to mention that that the lifetime of the universe is so immense that it could be possible that there already had been high civilisations out there, but we simply missed the chance to meet them, because we haven't been evolved then -and now they're gone (for whatever reason). Following that idea, we (who are exploring space) might be the ones who will be aliens to another more or less intelligent lifeform out there.

• Like 2

Math, along with scientific discovery of extra-solar planets leads us to believe that there are many planets out there. They've even found planets in bi-inary star systems. A star having planets is more and more coming to be considered the rule and less the exception. When we find out if planets in the Earth like zone are common, we'll be able to hypothisis if life is common or not. But, my guess is that life does happen out there and intellegent life is just a matter of time on each planet.

Mathmatically the odds of humans being the only technological beings is very, very remote. Apes, ravens, elephants, dolphins... and more all use tools and are very intellegent. Intellegent life will end up being the Rule, not the exception.

• Like 1

AFTER WATCHING DOCUMENTARY ON PLANETS IM STARTING TO THINK ITS NOT ANOTHER PLANET LIKE EARTH.......OUR SITUATION IS SO UNIQUE. ITS NOT THAT JUS THAT WE ARE JUS ENOUGH SPACE FROM THE SUN ....ITS THE FACT THAT WE HAVE A MAGNETIC FIELD, WE GOT HUGE PLANETS BETWEEN US BLOCKING BIG SPACE JUNK,...WE HAVE A MOON THAT IS THE ONLY MOONS ITS SIZE THAT CAN ECLIPSE OUR SUN, OUR ORBITS IS GOOD OUR PLANET DOESNT SPIN TOO FAST OR TOO SLOW..ALL THESE FACTORS PLAY PART FOR OUR LIVES U TAKE ONE AWAY AND THERE WOULD BE NO LIFE......I DNT THINK ITS ANOTHER PLANET OUT THERE LIKE THAT....

IF THERE IS LIFE OUT THERE WHICH I DONT DOUBT ....I DO DOUBT THAT EXPLORATION AND DISCOVERY MEAN ANYTHING TO THEM. IF ANY OTHER CREATURE OUT THERE EVOLVED,,, WHICH EVOLUTION MIGHT NOT EVEN HAPPENS NO WHERE ELSE IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM ,,BUT IF IT DOES I BELIEVE THAT IT WOULD BE NOTHING MORE THAN FANCY LOOKIN PLANTS THAT LIVE OFF THE PLANETS NATURAL SUPPLY WHICH WOULD BE SOME KINDA GAS AND ENERGY...

ITS NOTHING LIKE US OR OUR BRAIN IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM WE ARE UNIQUE EARTHLINGS AND WHEN WE ARE GONE THE PLANETS AND STARS WILL GONE ON WITHOUT US

Edited by MR.Blueprint

You assume that this planet is unique in the Universe?

YES

AFTER WATCHING DOCUMENTARY ON PLANETS IM STARTING TO THINK ITS NOT ANOTHER PLANET LIKE EARTH.......OUR SITUATION IS SO UNIQUE. ITS NOT THAT JUS THAT WE ARE JUS ENOUGH SPACE FROM THE SUN ....ITS THE FACT THAT WE HAVE A MAGNETIC FIELD, WE GOT HUGE PLANETS BETWEEN US BLOCKING BIG SPACE JUNK,...WE HAVE A MOON THAT IS THE ONLY MOONS ITS SIZE THAT CAN ECLIPSE OUR SUN, OUR ORBITS IS GOOD OUR PLANET DOESNT SPIN TOO FAST OR TOO SLOW..ALL THESE FACTORS PLAY PART FOR OUR LIVES U TAKE ONE AWAY AND THERE WOULD BE NO LIFE......I DNT THINK ITS ANOTHER PLANET OUT THERE LIKE THAT....

Depends on if you believe that Space in Infiinite. If it is, then the number of planets also approaches infinity. And so even taking all your factors into account, the number of planets just like Earth still approaches infinitiy. Basically you're saying that the huge Oak Tree down the road is unique, and it is. But, right down the street from it are hundreds and thousands and statewide... millions of other Oak Trees, which are comparable if clearly not identical.

ITS NOTHING LIKE US OR OUR BRAIN IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM WE ARE UNIQUE EARTHLINGS AND WHEN WE ARE GONE THE PLANETS AND STARS WILL GONE ON WITHOUT US

That is simply not true. Many animals exhibit just as much intellegence in many areas as Humans. Whales, dolphins, elephants, gorillas, even parrots and ravens are very intellegent. If humans died out entirely as a species, some other mammal would quickly rise up and begin tool use again and eventually use of fire, and then on to advanced technology. Not in a decades, or centuries kind of thing, maybe millions of years, but it would happen.

• Like 3

If there was a differance in spin etc as you mensioned then i belive that we would have evolved taking these differances into play.

like if the planet was spinning faster then we would all be shorter or whatever.

basically evolution would have taken into account these factors and worked a way around them

All this to me is hypothetical anyway.

but still guess we'll never know untill the discs come flying down or vise versa...

thanks,

"we" are made of star material.

water and oxygen are not unique to planet earth - at least I hope not. :D

there are aliens on this planet. I married one.

• Like 1

Depends on if you believe that Space in Infiinite. If it is, then the number of planets also approaches infinity. And so even taking all your factors into account, the number of planets just like Earth still approaches infinitiy. Basically you're saying that the huge Oak Tree down the road is unique, and it is. But, right down the street from it are hundreds and thousands and statewide... millions of other Oak Trees, which are comparable if clearly not identical.

yea it might be infinite numbers of oak tree but im pretty sure the rings in the bark and branches are unique to that tree meaning if that oak tree had life becuz it was the right size had the right number of branches, and if it had one less branch it couldnt sustain life that mean all dem other oak trees couldnt sustain life because the dnt have the unique characteristics of the first oak tree i.e number of branches and the size of any parameter

That is simply not true. Many animals exhibit just as much intellegence in many areas as Humans. Whales, dolphins, elephants, gorillas, even parrots and ravens are very intellegent. If humans died out entirely as a species, some other mammal would quickly rise up and begin tool use again and eventually use of fire, and then on to advanced technology. Not in a decades, or centuries kind of thing, maybe millions of years, but it would happen.

yea all them animals come from planet earth..

Edited by MR.Blueprint

@MR.Blueprint...

Do you feel that we on earth are the only intelligent life in this mind-blowing vast universe?

I am not offering proof, rather interested in your opinion.

yea all them animals come from planet earth..

I thought you said "Only humans"?

You just admitted that other planets might have plants and animals, but now you are including Earth Animals with Humans as being unique in the universe?

Many animals have human like skills/reactions/intellegence. Dolphins and elephants can recognize their own reflection and they both can make art, and both communicate with a complex language. You need to face the fact that humans are special, but that animals cover much of the same areas. Humans are special only because we use technology so extensively and build stuff.... lots of stuff.

To say that animals could exist somewhere else, even somewhere close by, but that it is impossible for those animals to improve to the point equal to humans, is very limited thinking, and really very ignorant and arrogant.

Hi,

Just a thought. The astonomical calulations for determining if other planets can harbour life have proven that there are Billions of worlds out there like Earth. (Drake Formula)

The fact that all life on Earth conforms to an exact qty of Base Pairs of DNA suggests that either life seeding (Genetic Engineering) took place here or that all carbon life conforms to a standard Evolutionary law.

UFO activity world-wide can suggest we are being visited by ET's, and although the edivence is clouded by Disinformation, Disbelief and ridicule the sheer qty of sightings and historical evidence points to ET's being here on Earth.

Given this evidence, it's likely that mankind has either evolved to the point where we are right now, or, mankind has been Genetically engineered to where we are right now.

I thought you said "Only humans"?

You just admitted that other planets might have plants and animals, but now you are including Earth Animals with Humans as being unique in the universe?

Many animals have human like skills/reactions/intellegence. Dolphins and elephants can recognize their own reflection and they both can make art, and both communicate with a complex language. You need to face the fact that humans are special, but that animals cover much of the same areas. Humans are special only because we use technology so extensively and build stuff.... lots of stuff.

To say that animals could exist somewhere else, even somewhere close by, but that it is impossible for those animals to improve to the point equal to humans, is very limited thinking, and really very ignorant and arrogant.

ABOUT THAT OAK TREE ANALOGY

yea it might be infinite numbers of oak tree but im pretty sure the rings in the bark and branches are unique to that tree meaning if that oak tree had life becuz it was the right size had the right number of branches, and if it had one less branch it couldnt sustain life that mean all dem other oak trees couldnt sustain life because the dnt have the unique characteristics of the first oak tree i.e number of branches and the size of any parameter

OK EVEN IF THE UNIVERSE IS INFINITE WHICH WE DNT KNO OUR EARTH IS OUT OF 9 PLANETS THATS EVEN CLOSE FOR LIFE AND WHATS LIFE? LIFE IS SOMTHING THAT HAPPENED ON EARTH EVEN IF U TRY TO DEFINE LIFE IT GOTTA BE CONSIDERED SOMTHING THAT HAPPENED ON EARTH...

AND I JUS DNT THINK ITS ANOTHER PLANET OUT THERE WITH OUR SAME SIZE SUN SAME SIZE MOON SPINS THE SAME SPEED AS US AND REVOLVES AROUND ITS SUN THE SAME WE DO.......

SCIENTIST USE NUMBERS THAT SAY IF SPACE IS NVR ENDIN THAN ITS HAVE TO BE LIFE OUT THERE BUT IF THE SPACE IS NVR ENDING AND IF IT IS LIFE OUT THERE ....HOLD ON LET ME SAY THIS REAL QUICK SPACE IS TIME...OK SO IF THERE LIFE OUT THEREIN A NVR ENDING UNIVERSE THEY ARE SO FAR AWAY IT WILL TAKE MORE THAN OUR LIFETIME TO FIND THEM SO REALLY THEY DONT EXIST TO US.......ITS 2012 ON EARTH BUT ON ANOTHER EARTH LIKE PLANET ITS PROLLY A BILLION YEARS AWAY FROM US SO REALLY THEY DNT EXIST TO US AND REALLY THAT MEAN ITS NO LIFE OUT THERE.....

WE ARE JUS LUCKY THATS ALL ....WE AINT NUN BUT SOME FANCY BACTERIA AND WHAT BACTERIA WANNA DO? SPREAD...WE CALL IT EXPLORE.. WE JUST LUCKY BACTERIA ON A PLANET THATS AROUND A LONG LATING STAR SURROUNDED BY GAS GIANTS THAT KEEP US FROM BEING DESTROYED PLANETS OUR SIZE LIFE SPAN IS PROLL ON THE SMALL END IN THE UNIVERSE

NOT TO MENTION OUR MOON IS WHY WE HERE TOO

Something to think about, 1900 years and we had nothing, no technology of any sort. Ie phone, computers,etc etc In the last 70 or so years it has bloomed significantly. Do you suppose maybe we have discovered an alien space craft and are using the technology from that? Just seems weird that it took so long in life to be where we are and every year we get more and more upgraded technology. Humans are not that freaking smart.. Js

The only thing unique about us is that we evolved to the conditions on this planet.

Our world only seems "perfect" because of this.

Sure some planets may be better suited for life than others... But it would be foolish to think such a thing could not occur else where in the universe.

In the mid 90s as I worked in the auto industry. We had a TV in our lunchroom. One day there was a woman on TV telling her story of how aliens were abducting her and mating with her. I looked around the table at my fellow co-workers and I TOTALLY beleived her.

• Like 1

AND I JUS DNT THINK ITS ANOTHER PLANET OUT THERE WITH OUR SAME SIZE SUN SAME SIZE MOON SPINS THE SAME SPEED AS US AND REVOLVES AROUND ITS SUN THE SAME WE DO.......

That is completely true and logical. Yet to think that only our planetary variables can produce multi-cellular animals, and thus technology and intellegence, is very narrow thinking. Shockingly narrow.

OK SO IF THERE LIFE OUT THEREIN A NVR ENDING UNIVERSE THEY ARE SO FAR AWAY IT WILL TAKE MORE THAN OUR LIFETIME TO FIND THEM SO REALLY THEY DONT EXIST TO US.......ITS 2012 ON EARTH BUT ON ANOTHER EARTH LIKE PLANET ITS PROLLY A BILLION YEARS AWAY FROM US SO REALLY THEY DNT EXIST TO US AND REALLY THAT MEAN ITS NO LIFE OUT THERE.....

What you say here is also true to an extent, but again this is a modifier on your original statements of "Only on Earth" and "Only Humans". I see your arguement evolving and rightfully so.

Not knowing what future technologies might be invented, I'm reluctant to say that even thousands of light years are a limit to exploration of humans. I'm hesitant to say that even our Galaxy is a limit to the expansion of humans. So, I think that even if you consider other galaxies out of range, that it I cannot. Humans have the potential to travel to just about everywhere, given time. The only limitation is speed of the expansion of the universe. Which might prevent us from ever reaching the furthest points, even if we had superior FTL capabilities.