Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

No Such Thing As Aliens On Earth Unless.....

MR.Blueprint

3q4s5s.jpg

Since when do you make the ******* rules of life? No brains, of any kind, can exist outside of Earth? I can't tell whether you're serious or severely undereducated.

I can tell you haven't bothered to study biochemistry or science before writing this.

ill bet a million dollars that its no brains are out there... we made the rules up... thats how i know its no brains out there..we the ones who define what a brain is... so in definition anything else out there wouldnt be define as a brain because we not able to define somthing we dont kno about ....if u think its another brain out there u are not thinking reasonable. u are living and thinkin in a box of course they want us to believe and hope it life out there to keep our hunger for space exploration going aka keep funding it.....but if u let ur brain free u would realize brain were made and defined on this planet so there cant be anything made or define as a brain anyway else....

you got to think outside of the box. and think realism ..... even on documentary and theories it seems like they are guessing based on earth situtations.. they are good at making stuff sound good and even a nasa scientist will tell ya that they dnt think a brain is out there maybe a nucleus but not a complex brain

ill bet a million dollars that its no brains are out there... we made the rules up... thats how i know its no brains out there..we the ones who define what a brain is... so in definition anything else out there wouldnt be define as a brain because we not able to define somthing we dont kno about ....if u think its another brain out there u are not thinking reasonable. u are living and thinkin in a box of course they want us to believe and hope it life out there to keep our hunger for space exploration going aka keep funding it.....but if u let ur brain free u would realize brain were made and defined on this planet so there cant be anything made or define as a brain anyway else....

you got to think outside of the box. and think realism ..... even on documentary and theories it seems like they are guessing based on earth situtations.. they are good at making stuff sound good and even a nasa scientist will tell ya that they dnt think a brain is out there maybe a nucleus but not a complex brain

You clearly haven't kept up with science for the past few decades. You're 100% wrong. How do I know? I am a scientist. What do I specialize in, you ask? Biochemistry and life sciences.

3q4se7.jpg

those tube worms at the bottom of the pacific. the heat and amonia levels there would kill any mammal on this planet...yet these babies live. Our water-oxygen model isnt the only trick even on THIS planet...

yea thats it tube worms nothin else not even worms for real u talkin amebia like creatures

You clearly haven't kept up with science for the past few decades. You're 100% wrong. How do I know? I am a scientist. What do I specialize in, you ask? Biochemistry and life sciences.

3q4se7.jpg

explains a lot

This is incredibly entertaining. Pass the popcorn please.

• Like 1

explains a lot

Yes. It explains perfectly why I am able to distinguish your bull**** from the more reasonable things I've seen on here.

And your response only further illustrates the reason why I've had to educate you in science for the past several pages.

Edited by Arbitran

not all aliens have to be intelligent. some could be just bacteria or microbes

why u ppl liking this?!?!?

why u ppl liking this?!?!?

Who can say?

I'm just amazed that I have to educate MR.Blueprint so much...

Yes. It explains perfectly why I am able to distinguish your bull**** from the more reasonable things I've seen on here.

And your response only further illustrates the reason why I've had to educate you in science for the past several pages.

what i dnt get is how a scientist can call my uneducated on a subject that nobody's educated on.

riddle me that

i never said i was right and i never said i was wrong because we dont know yet

im jus saying this

i dont believe that it is complex intelligent life out there in our space due to the conditions in space

now you can read through this thread and i gave plenty of answer to back up why i believe this way.

good ones i might add.

now who is distinguish me or you?

Edited by MR.Blueprint

what i dnt get is how a scientist can call my uneducated on a subject that nobody's educated on.

riddle me that

i never said i was right and i never said i was wrong because we dont know yet

im jus saying this

i dont believe that it is complex intelligent life out there in our space due to the conditions in space

now you can read through this thread and i gave plenty of answer to back up why i believe this way.

good ones i might add.

now who is distinguish me or you?

You said that you'd bet a million dollars that there are no organisms with brains out in the cosmos. I raise you to ten million, and say that there are beings with brains. Your "reasons" aren't good at all. They're all based on 100% incorrect premises.

Who can say?

I'm just amazed that I have to educate MR.Blueprint so much...

what you educated me on? i think my argument is better than yours on this thread.

and im not saying neither one of us is right

but i think my argument is solid

yours is shaky

creatures breathing methane gas

cmon now . \\is that smart to believe?

You said that you'd bet a million dollars that there are no organisms with brains out in the cosmos. I raise you to ten million, and say that there are beings with brains. Your "reasons" aren't good at all. They're all based on 100% incorrect premises.

yea nucleus is all not a complex brain

a tree is an oranism

i said the most complex life would be an alien tree that is hollow and very tall

Edited by MR.Blueprint

FEMA CAMPS TO HERD THEIR HUMAN SLAVE INTO. TO REDUCE THE POPULATION OF 80%.

Thank goodness I'm one of the few that is a middle aged, non-overweight white male, who has a good employment record, good credit, no debt, good health, married with 2 kids, no criminal background, and educated with a Bachelor of Science and former military........ I've got to be in that 20% of keepers!! :yes::w00t::innocent::gun:

FINALLY THE CRAZIES HAVE COME TO THIS POST

1 vote for ironic post of the day.

:nw::tsu:

Edited by DieChecker

what you educated me on? i think my argument is better than yours on this thread.

and im not saying neither one of us is right

but i think my argument is solid

yours is shaky

creatures breathing methane gas

cmon now . \\is that smart to believe?

Wow. Still, you're serious? I can't believe anyone would really have such a poor knowledge of how biology works.

What "argument" have you even given? You've simply asserted that you don't believe certain things, and all the rest of us have had to indicate your myriad mistakes.

yea nucleus is all not a complex brain

a tree is an oranism

i said the most complex life would be an alien tree that is hollow and very tall

And you are simply mistaken. Not only is that based on absolutely nothing, but it's rather unlikely, depending on the world you're talking about.

im not a biology scientist im jus a reg person

but since you are

i would like to hear your --theory-- on life on other planets or aliens some call it

im not a biology scientist im jus a reg person

but since you are

i would like to hear your --theory-- on life on other planets or aliens some call it

What would you like to know? I could fill books with all I could say on the subject.

the intelligent aliens out there (if there are any) would probably have intelligence around our level or they would have contacted us by now. either tat or their shy or maybe even hostile and planning to atk us when we are at our weakest meh.

Or just too damn far, far way on the universe to be able to make contact.

People think about the universe as only our Galaxy sometimes.

Check the Hubble deep space picture. There are tons of galaxy, each one with gazillions of stars. How can we possibly imagine where there might be alien life and in what possible form. We can't... we can only speculate where or when we might find life or make contact.

One thing is certain. To think that we are the only sentient life form in the universe is too much egoism of our young race…

I believe that there are other life forms out in the universe, botanic or animal, sentient or not. But we are not the only ones.

What would you like to know? I could fill books with all I could say on the subject.

whats your theory on life on other planets?

how complex you think it is?

Or just too damn far, far way on the universe to be able to make contact.

People think about the universe as only our Galaxy sometimes.

Check the Hubble deep space picture. There are tons of galaxy, each one with gazillions of stars. How can we possibly imagine where there might be alien life and in what possible form. We can't... we can only speculate where or when we might find life or make contact.

One thing is certain. To think that we are the only sentient life form in the universe is too much egoism of our young race…

I believe that there are other life forms out in the universe, botanic or animal, sentient or not. But we are not the only ones.

i have on theory on this too if they are too far away that it takes us billions of years to get to them and vice versa . one can say that they dont exist to us

Do not believe in Media. It has it's roots in capitalism economics, New World Order and secret "human made UFO" missions under AUTEC in Bermuda Triangle. It lies, more than every time.

UFO are solely secret services mission, going on since 80's. The target purpose is to have a single power authority to rule and direct the world by envisioning UFO attacks in different opposition countries of this green innocent world. They have been injecting all of us since decades with alien invaders in UFO. There's no ******* alien.. Their Apollo II mission was a lie (Human on Moon).. All Fake stories.

NASA: Apollo II Dark Mission: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/luna/luna_darkmission.htm

UFO: A True Lie Story:

My point is just to point out on simple searches on youtube and internet.

Believe or not, Choice is truly yours :-)

PS: Pls. comment in a positive way and try to correct me if I am wrong.

DA

You have no prove that there isn't any oxygen out there in the universe. You don't honestly believe that there isn't a planet out there with intelligent life on it? You don't think that there might be a possibility that intelligent life can live in different conditions to us? It's a massive universe out there and us humans don't know everything. There is a possibility that intelligent life exists and what a huge possibility there is.

Not sure how much of this thread managed to fly under the radar, but count me among the thankful that it did. :tu: I haven't laughed like this in quite a while... :lol:

Well, it is difficult to "prove" anything, especially at UM.

However, every now and again I look at things like cave paintings from thousands of years ago, and ask myself,,

self...? how the HECK did these ancients come up with something like THAT

I mean how COULD they?

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2010/05/ancient-cave-paintings-depicting-aliens.html

Now, again, there is no proof that this particular cave painting means for sure that the locals had an encounter,

but the problem is, it is a phenomena that happened in all corners of the world with societies that just could not have been in touch with eachother

and I say to myself... Self???

What the HAY!!!

very impressive stuff. and in all probability IN MY MIND, I do think, yes, "they" have been here repeatedly

millenia ago, if not millions of years ago