Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

No Such Thing As Aliens On Earth Unless.....

MR.Blueprint

Well, it is difficult to "prove" anything, especially at UM.

However, every now and again I look at things like cave paintings from thousands of years ago, and ask myself,,

self...? how the HECK did these ancients come up with something like THAT

I mean how COULD they?

http://www.ufo-blogg...ing-aliens.html

Now, again, there is no proof that this particular cave painting means for sure that the locals had an encounter,

but the problem is, it is a phenomena that happened in all corners of the world with societies that just could not have been in touch with eachother

and I say to myself... Self???

What the HAY!!!

very impressive stuff. and in all probability IN MY MIND, I do think, yes, "they" have been here repeatedly

millenia ago, if not millions of years ago

if you look on the walls wat you see? creativity?

when human draw they use their imagination look at our art work and media we have plenty of movies of chracrters that never existed

you can pick up a comic book from our time, a thousand years from now and believe that them events really happened when actually some one made it up and drew it down

You have no prove that there isn't any oxygen out there in the universe. You don't honestly believe that there isn't a planet out there with intelligent life on it? You don't think that there might be a possibility that intelligent life can live in different conditions to us? It's a massive universe out there and us humans don't know everything. There is a possibility that intelligent life exists and what a huge possibility there is.

oxyge is out there but not abundant on a planet. i dont believe its another planet like ours just use all the planets we discovered as an example. none have a moon as big as ours compared to our size.

also lets say its a planet out there with lots of oxygen but has no moon or sun light or is locked to its star that will make it impossible for intelligent life the reason we are intelligent and have limbs is because of the seasons we have that made the water pnds dry up and refill over time creature used limbs to move to pond to pond to survive

without tides from the moon this wouldnt happen and again we are the only planet that has a moo so big compared to our size and our moon is a piece of our planet which is also rare

we got a lucky planet. our planet survived a huge crash with another planet that form our moon and our new planet i think thats why we have life

we are just star dust

i dnt think its any more carbon, water and oxygen based creature out there and without them three i dont think a brain can function or be evolved

everybody belive that the universe is so big that its has to be life out there due to percentage and numbers.

if thats true if the numbers are so high than why the number of alien contact is so low

if the number is so high for planet and stars but our alien contact number is so low one should belive that its no intelligent life form or its impossible to travel over a billion years of space

either way that means its no intelligent life out there that exist to us

everybody belive that the universe is so big that its has to be life out there due to percentage and numbers.

if thats true if the numbers are so high than why the number of alien contact is so low

if the number is so high for planet and stars but our alien contact number is so low one should belive that its no intelligent life form or its impossible to travel over a billion years of space

That's the height of conceit IMO. As if we're 'so important' in the universe that some other beings HAVE to have made contact with us. While I believe it's possible that other intelligence exists in the universe there's really no reason to think that we're special enough to garner their attention.

cormac

That's the height of conceit IMO. As if we're 'so important' in the universe that some other beings HAVE to have made contact with us. While I believe it's possible that other intelligence exists in the universe there's really no reason to think that we're special enough to garner their attention.

cormac

WHY NOT? IF THEIR ARE "INTELLIGENT" THEY WOULD WANT TO EXPLORE AND DISCOVER RIGHT?

BUT I DO BELIEVE ITS SIMPLE LIFE OUT THERE THAT ARE NOT INTELLIGENT. ITS PROLLY A PLANET OUT THERE WITH A LITTLE WATER A LITTLE SUNLIGHT NO SEASONS THAT HAS SIMPLE LIFE THAT ARE PROLLY IMMOBILE DUE TO THE FACT THE PLANET IS LOCKED TO ITS STAR PLUS NO MOON AND IT NEVER ROTATES.

I ONLY WILL ACCEPT A WEIRD OVERGROWN TREE BEING THE MOST COMPLEX LIFE THAT THE UNIVERSE HAS TO OFFER BESIDE EARTHLINGS

WHY NOT? IF THEIR ARE "INTELLIGENT" THEY WOULD WANT TO EXPLORE AND DISCOVER RIGHT?

BUT I DO BELIEVE ITS SIMPLE LIFE OUT THERE THAT ARE NOT INTELLIGENT. ITS PROLLY A PLANET OUT THERE WITH A LITTLE WATER A LITTLE SUNLIGHT NO SEASONS THAT HAS SIMPLE LIFE THAT ARE PROLLY IMMOBILE DUE TO THE FACT THE PLANET IS LOCKED TO ITS STAR PLUS NO MOON AND IT NEVER ROTATES.

I ONLY WILL ACCEPT A WEIRD OVERGROWN TREE BEING THE MOST COMPLEX LIFE THAT THE UNIVERSE HAS TO OFFER BESIDE EARTHLINGS

Doesn't mean that they would necessarily take an interest in us. Or that they would even know of our existance.

That's your problem. Science doesn't limit itself to what "you" will accept, thankfully.

cormac

OMG THIS GUY.. mr blueprint .. i dont have any words for you .. someone liek you should live in the iceage... .(mr blueprint = .this is my cave. and my ppl ... and we can thjink and hunt.. i m sure we are the only ones here !!!! there is nothing but snow.. elsewhere .. ! uhhhhhhh???? ) maybe a tree lol

whats your theory on life on other planets?

how complex you think it is?

That's a bit vague. Anything more specific?

oxyge is out there but not abundant on a planet. i dont believe its another planet like ours just use all the planets we discovered as an example. none have a moon as big as ours compared to our size.

This is all incorrect.

also lets say its a planet out there with lots of oxygen but has no moon or sun light or is locked to its star that will make it impossible for intelligent life the reason we are intelligent and have limbs is because of the seasons we have that made the water pnds dry up and refill over time creature used limbs to move to pond to pond to survive

This is not necessarily true. This is an assumption, based on how Earth life operates.

without tides from the moon this wouldnt happen and again we are the only planet that has a moo so big compared to our size and our moon is a piece of our planet which is also rare

Incorrect.

we got a lucky planet. our planet survived a huge crash with another planet that form our moon and our new planet i think thats why we have life

That may or may not have had any effect on the formation of life. We don't yet know.

we are just star dust

This is true.

i dnt think its any more carbon, water and oxygen based creature out there and without them three i dont think a brain can function or be evolved

This is also incorrect.

The numbers aren't that low. Depending on how one interprets the Drake Equation, varying numbers can be acquired. Very few are very low however. Most yield very promising results.

Both of thee are wrong. Again, the numbers are not particularly low, and space travel need not take billions of years.

Incorrect. If you are insinuating that there is intelligent life, but we will never see it, that does not change the fact that they are there. The existence of a thing is unaffected by our knowledge or ignorance of its existence.

That's total bull****. 100% absurd.

The numbers aren't that low. Depending on how one interprets the Drake Equation, varying numbers can be acquired. Very few are very low however. Most yield very promising results.

Both of thee are wrong. Again, the numbers are not particularly low, and space travel need not take billions of years.

Incorrect. If you are insinuating that there is intelligent life, but we will never see it, that does not change the fact that they are there. The existence of a thing is unaffected by our knowledge or ignorance of its existence.

if a tree falls in a forest and no ones around to hear it than it doesnt make a sound because its no ears to catch the sound.

sound is a wave that is heard by ears if their is no ears than their is no sound.

and whats your theory seems like u saying that life couldve evolve in a total different direction than earthlings but if so do they have a brain? and if so is it like ours which needs oxygen?

i belive life may have evolved but i belive its nothing like earthlings jus immobile trees and simple small minute life that is barely alive

if a tree falls in a forest and no ones around to hear it than it doesnt make a sound because its no ears to catch the sound.

Wrong. That's simple physics. The existence of vibration/sound is not dependent on the presence of particular biological functions which can utilize them as sensory information.

sound is a wave that is heard by ears if their is no ears than their is no sound.

Wrong. Sound is a wave, yes, but ears have simply evolved to utilize those waves. The waves are simple physics; they have existed for billions of years prior to the existence of beings with ears. Before mammals evolved, in the days of the early reptiles, fish, etc., there were no ears; are you saying that there was no such thing as sound at the time? For millions of years?

and whats your theory seems like u saying that life couldve evolve in a total different direction than earthlings but if so do they have a brain? and if so is it like ours which needs oxygen?

A brain evolved on a planet where oxygen is not used in biology need not operate on oxygen. Is that hard to understand? If an alien breathes argon, or methane, or ammonia, then why would oxygen be needed? It would use whatever its environment provided.

i belive life may have evolved but i belive its nothing like earthlings jus immobile trees and simple small minute life that is barely alive

And that is a totally baseless, improbable belief. A highly non-scientific proposition.

This is so ignorant as to be completely and totally assinine. Just because there may not be a person in the forest to hear the tree fall doesn't mean that it's never heard, since any animals close by would either hear it or feel its vibrations. The tree doesn't exist in a vacuum, unlike your knowledgebase.

cormac

• Like 1

Wrong. That's simple physics. The existence of vibration/sound is not dependent on the presence of particular biological functions which can utilize them as sensory information.

Wrong. Sound is a wave, yes, but ears have simply evolved to utilize those waves. The waves are simple physics; they have existed for billions of years prior to the existence of beings with ears. Before mammals evolved, in the days of the early reptiles, fish, etc., there were no ears; are you saying that there was no such thing as sound at the time? For millions of years?

A brain evolved on a planet where oxygen is not used in biology need not operate on oxygen. Is that hard to understand? If an alien breathes argon, or methane, or ammonia, then why would oxygen be needed? It would use whatever its environment provided.

And that is a totally baseless, improbable belief. A highly non-scientific proposition.

so if a creature breathes methane u think that will produce a brain that functions well?

and reptiles can hear

if a tree falls and their are no animals or humans than it doesnt make a sound

if you can sit here and post that im wrong.

than idk kno why im even entertainin ur replys

cuz you are the one who is small minded @cormac

Maybe they are like us and don't have the ability or tools to make proper contact

Maybe they are like us and don't have the ability or tools to make proper contact

true

i think proper tool will never exist for that kind of travel or communication for any species

You don't know that.

Bullscheise! What is obvious to anyone else but apparently goes over your head can be taken from here:

sound 1(sound)

n.

a.Vibrations transmitted through an elastic solid or a liquid or gas, with frequencies in the approximate range of 20 to 20,000 hertz, capable of being detected by human organs of hearing.

b. Transmitted vibrations of any frequency.

c. The sensation stimulated in the organs of hearing by such vibrations in the air or other medium.

d. Such sensations considered as a group.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/sound

Sound doesn't require ears to qualify as such. There are many kinds of animals that don't have ears, per se, that can still pick up vibrations. DUH!

Your previous idea is about as ridiculous as the question "If a bear craps in the woods and I wasn't there, did it really happen?" (No, he held it in JUST FOR YOU :rolleyes:). Whatever happened to critical thinking?

cormac

Bullscheise! What is obvious to anyone else but apparently goes over your head can be taken from here:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/sound

Sound doesn't require ears to qualify as such. There are many kinds of animals that don't have ears, per se, that can still pick up vibrations. DUH!

Your previous idea is about as ridiculous as the question "If a bear craps in the woods and I wasn't there, did it really happen?" (No, he held it in JUST FOR YOU :rolleyes:). Whatever happened to critical thinking?

cormac

not ears than ....something to hear with......... to dum it up for ya genius

dam u know i dnt mean only ears

and i like c.

and it never happen to you

Edited by MR.Blueprint

so if a creature breathes methane u think that will produce a brain that functions well?

Absolutely.

and reptiles can hear

Yes, I simply noted that they do not have ears.

Wrong. It still makes a sound, regardless of whether anything is there to use those sounds as sensory information.

if you can sit here and post that im wrong.

than idk kno why im even entertainin ur replys

Cormac is actually quite open-minded. At the very least, he isn't the one claiming that brains cannot exist without oxygen.

true

i think proper tool will never exist for that kind of travel or communication for any species

Incorrect.

• Like 3

not ears than ....something to hear with......... to dum it up for ya genius

dam u know i dnt mean only ears

Very well. That doesn't change the fact that sound is sound; it doesn't make the slightest bit of difference whether a biological structure is present which is capable of utilizing that sound as sensory information.

let me say...no one knows for shure....it is all hypotetical...

ill do my best to express myself in propper english ok?

lets imagine that life on other planets doesnt resemble in anything to ours, so much that we wouldnt even recognize it as life.

or lets imagine that our senses arent able to detect or recognize some really really exotic life forms. like an old computer i have that doesnt recognize sata hard drives, its "brain" just isnt prepared for that...so the drive isnt "alive in its opinion. we think that we are so very special so amazing and intelligent but maybe someone allready saw our planet and said "no, nothing interisting down there, cant support life". Can you imagine that? us not interesting? not alive?

Maybe some life forms dont event need to be "fleshy" or have a solid body...like the planets, some arent solid...

(am i making any sense?)

thinking that life is exclusive to earth is very narrow minded, but thinking that life on other planets has to be similar to ours is also quite narrow....start thinking outside the box please

what i really want to say is that we can only assume and imagine possibilities...nothing more than possibilities....

respect other peoples opinion because no one here cant say for shure what happens in the very very very very very large universe we are inserted on.....

i am not a very educated man but still i have an opinion that can change if someone shows me otherwise

sorry for the bad english

Ricardo Garibaldi

• Like 2