Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Roswell UFO Was Not Of This Earth

This Maynard certainly seems to have much in common with that character. Many grandiose claims, but little proof of existence. I Sure hope we do not see Bob Lazars story rehashed on this claim.

He would get the same treatment from the debunkers regardless, as all UFO witnesses do, so I just brush all that of. Its standard operating procedure to make all UFO witnesses look like liars and loonies, but I ignore that because I know what the source of it is.

All I can say about Maynard is I definitely believe he had military intelligence experience and that he has been gone since 2003, after disclosing certain information about the DIA and UFOs. That's all I know for certain.

I agree with Psyche, I don't believe he ever existed.

Yes, of course, but I would expect that. Obviously he existed at some point, at least up to 2003, but I wonder whether he still exists.

John Maynard may be his real name, it's common place enough. He may also have military experience as many have and do jo8in the military. Anything above and beyond that may just be fluff to make him look more important.

So perhaps his mysterious disappearance isn't so mysterious, just moving to another location.

Yes, I've heard that too, that he decided to go to Australia and that he's living there will his girlfriend, and so on, but there's not the slightest bit of evidence for that. No one has really heard from him in nearly ten years.

Every so often, someone pops up on the Internet saying he's still around giving talks or that he went to Australia or wherever, but I don't think any of that is true. Sooner or later when the subject of Maynard comes up, we will see one of these "gone to Australia" posts. Where in Australia? When did he go there? under what circumstances?

I just plain don't believe that one, since there's zero proof for it. Indeed, there's no proof that he is still alive and at liberty at all.

no...what I said was right....it was slang...anyone in Britain (or at least the Midlands) would know what I meant..... :)

Me not being in Britain might explain that, here we would simply say "perhaps that is what did it in for him"

No need to get shirty, just because Sally Pearson from my home town took away some of your Gold last night Sheesh.

art-sal1-620x349.jpg

WE LOVE YOU AND WE ARE PROUD OF YOU SALLY!!! GO THE GOLD COAST!!!

Maybe what he had already written wasn't the reason he 'went away'......he could have written other stuff and was prevented from making it public?

I still do not get it, they erase all records, including schooling, wiping his neighbours memories, etc but leave something he talks about the subject he is supposedly taken away for? Why make out he does not exist, and then leave something as easy to find as a quick Google? That makes no sense.

made up by who, though?.

You gave me the link Bee.

Posted to the Current Encounters E-Mail List

By "Francis Ridge" email="slk@evansville.net

Sat, 29 Mar 2003 05:56:51 -0800

Posted 29 March 2003 hey, the thot plickens.............

Edited by psyche101

John Maynard may be his real name, it's common place enough. He may also have military experience as many have and do jo8in the military. Anything above and beyond that may just be fluff to make him look more important. The fact that he said the U.S. government had been tracking planet x (nibiru) since 1983 puts him squarely in the fringe and he may have taken on the persona he used so to speak to get his 15 minutes of fame.

If it's of interest to anyone, on The Chani Project Conspiracy Forum http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php?topic=2437.0 , There is this post from January of this year concerning Mr Maynard:

So perhaps his mysterious disappearance isn't so mysterious, just moving to another location.

Alrighty then, Ill keep an eye out for him! ;)

He would get the same treatment from the debunkers regardless, as all UFO witnesses do, so I just brush all that of. Its standard operating procedure to make all UFO witnesses look like liars and loonies, but I ignore that because I know what the source of it is.

All I can say about Maynard is I definitely believe he had military intelligence experience and that he has been gone since 2003, after disclosing certain information about the DIA and UFOs. That's all I know for certain.

It would not be hard to make him look bad, intertwining the Bible with UFo's does not strike me as a robust defence. His biblical claims just do not add a positive slant to his information. He also says that the Government has been hiding this since before the 1900's and I just do not see the evidence for that at all.

He does not seem to have much more than a finger to point at the Government?

Yes, of course, but I would expect that. Obviously he existed at some point, at least up to 2003, but I wonder whether he still exists.

If he did, he certainly does not seem to have had too much of a high profile, do you know if his name surfaces in any significant documents along the way, or is his claim is stand alone?

I only suspect that he could be made up because his profile does not seem to be as high as one might imagine from the interview. There is no record, yet many others exist. If it is another Bob Lazar, sorry, I just do not believe that level of cover up is even humanly possible.

Edited by psyche101

U-2 are a Hoot, Bee with her Martian`s,and Moon bases, Olympic Gold coaster`s and psyche101 with the facts ,and undenialiable research ability`s I may add always bang on in the fact finding, But the bottom line Is I love-em-all ! ITs how we say In Texas ! "Dang good old Boys havin Fun " we need it all in here !

As for Bee ! We will fight for your rights and opinions to the Death !

Cheer`s to all and to All I tip my Mug ! :tu:

Me not being in Britain might explain that, here we would simply say "perhaps that is what did it in for him"

No need to get shirty, just because Sally Pearson from my home town took away some of your Gold last night Sheesh.

art-sal1-620x349.jpg

WE LOVE YOU AND WE ARE PROUD OF YOU SALLY!!! GO THE GOLD COAST!!!

Man she was fast.

Obviously he existed at some point,.

I don't see it as obvious.

OBVIOUS - easily discovered, seen, or understood

I don't see it as obvious.

OBVIOUS - easily discovered, seen, or understood

hmm ?? are you suggesting the video is of someone else?

hmm ?? are you suggesting the video is of someone else?

I think that if he did not exist in the first place, then the video could not be of someone else. All we know is that the video is of someone.

I think that if he did not exist in the first place, then the video could not be of someone else. All we know is that the video is of someone.

Do you mean that he might be a Pod Person or something like that?

invasion3.jpg

Do you mean that he might be a Pod Person or something like that?

invasion3.jpg

Not at all. I mean that saying it is someone else is assuming you know who it was supposed to be in the first place.

Not at all. I mean that saying it is someone else is assuming you know who it was supposed to be in the first place.

I threw you a softball there, Myles, and you almost hit it.

?? it was supposed to be John Maynard, which then means if he didnt exist then it cannot have been him in the video there it must have been someone else.

?? it was supposed to be John Maynard, which then means if he didnt exist then it cannot have been him in the video there it must have been someone else.

Let's just assume that's his name. I think the point is: who is he?

He claims to be in a position of authority but does it mean conspiracy if we fail at research?

Because of this then this?

Edited by HDesiato

Let's just assume that's his name. I think the point is: who is he?

He claims to be in a position of authority but does it mean conspiracy if we fail at research?

Because of this then this?

I dont believe that was the point Myles was trying to get across...

anyhow, the who is he? and where is he? are far more pertinent questions, I agree.

and no asking questions doesnt mean conspiracy at all....not that I think this was suggested.

I dont believe that was the point Myles was trying to get across...

anyhow, the who is he? and where is he? are far more pertinent questions, I agree.

and no asking questions doesnt mean conspiracy at all....not that I think this was suggested.

Appologies to all, perhaps I am not following who said what to whom.

• 2 weeks later...

Quote from White Unicorn:

The power to which you refer is part of the enviroment as well as the connection to the living person who also creates an active field that can magnify this residue and create different effects or reactions to it. It;s more than the sense of smell because this energy at times can bring physical manifestations. This other sense comes to you from a subconscious level and its effects are somewhat like a hormone produced by fear, so its hard to control the reactions in yourself or the enviroment. I theorize that some occultists even try to tap this energy and control it.

I meant power in the literal sense. You can't have a "residual" electromagnetic field. A radio transmitter will generate an electromagnetic field whilst its power supply is being applied, turn it off and the electromagnetic field completely disappears, there is no residual electromagnetic energy. People may well generate an electromagnetic field whilst they are alive as we are bio-electric mechanisms powered by food and drink, fish and chips, coffee etc. But when we are dead there are no bio-electric functions going on, we don't eat or drink, there's no fuel to generate any electromagnetic field, no life, no field, residual or otherwise.

Actually, my search for explanations of certain aspects of different levels of consciousness has lead me back to the "physical aliens" that were perceived as angels or messengers in ancient texts. I try to translate from the original languages in order to get a better grip on what the original author was meaning without the belief in a religion or an alteration of translation. I was amazed at some of the astronomy and science contained in some ancient writings behind myths and mystical views.

Certainly some of the stuff written and painted in antiquity is interesting and indeed curios, but hardly proof.

Like TheMacGuffin, I know different intelligent species were and still are interacting with us both on a physical and even a mental level. I want to discover more of the reasons behind this phenomena. I wish that more was declassified so everyone could brainstorm freely and find the real answers faster without misinformation, but that's the way it is.

And I just have to ask this: how on earth, no pun intended, do you "know different intelligent species were and still are interacting with us"?

Edited by Occams Razor

THis Maynard guy is just another Jason Borne kinda story Just a story !

Absolutely. Unfortunately the UFO scene is littered with these "I'm in the know, I used to be in military intelligence" types, some may have been in the military, some wish they had`been in the military, some probably wish they were intelligent. None can ever offer anything tangible, it's always "I was there, 'X' happened, it's all real, take my word for it". It's just the same as the "free energy" nutters, they all have these top secret power projects that can save the planet but they can't ever demonstrate them, there's never, ever, anything tangible. It's always just smoke and mirrors. Usually just more smoke.

Edited by Occams Razor

Absolutely. Unfortunately the UFO scene is littered with these "I'm in the know, I used to be in military intelligence" types, some may have been in the military, some wish they had`been in the military, some probably wish they were intelligent. None can ever offer anything tangible, it's always "I was there, 'X' happened, it's all real, take my word for it". It's just the same as the "free energy" nutters, they all have these top secret power projects that can save the planet but they can't ever demonstrate them, there's never, ever, anything tangible. It's always just smoke and mirrors. Usually just more smoke.

Its quite the problem trying to shift through all the reports,Even personal sightings. One thing is for sure true to form, We are Not Alone. Just look around theres Millions,even Billions of us !

• Like 1