Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Roswell UFO Was Not Of This Earth

Col. Korff sometimes goes undercover, though, and is skilled enough in trade craft to blend in and not "expose" himself to the elements.

commradekal.jpg

Because they're bored. Just because someone is a General doesn't guarantee their integrity.

When they're bored, you'd think maybe they'd go to a movie or something, rather than start telling reporters about crashed saucers and dead aliens.

I will have to consult with Col. Korff about that and get back to you.

kalvindorkeyes.jpg

kalvinlooneytunes.jpg

• Like 2

ok then that must be it! so why dont they make claims about bigfoot as well then.....

The same reason people with bigfoot claims don't make alien claims.

The same reason people with bigfoot claims don't make alien claims.

ok lets approach this from another way:

-do you think bigfoot exists?

-do you think UFO's exist?

(forget origins of, or whether or not UFOs are craft etc etc)....

basically there is no evidence that proves bigfoot exists......the same cant be said of UFO's. Ones interpretation or belief in what the UFO's may be is a different kettle of fish.

• Like 1

Gen. Exon became very leery about talking to the official GAO and Air Force investigators, and thought that his house, office and phone were being bugged.

I look at it this way: some factions were always in favor of more disclosure while others what to maintain plausible deniability and the cover story. That is what's really being played out here every day, and all over the Internet for that matter.

It's like some modern Shakespearean comedy/tragedy being played out.... :)

And the UFO/ET drama has the lot. The heroes and the villains. The intrigue...betrayal.....etc etc

Everything secret that goes on has an unclassified cover story, and often more than one, and it's the same with UFOs.

Those who bare denying that anything about UFOs are real are not aiming to convince anyone who has actually looked at the evidence. Nor are they here to engage in discussions and dialogue. Their only purpose has always to discourage people who know little or nothing about UFOs from even bothering to look at any of the evidence.

I agree with your last paragraph.....and sad to say....they (collectively) are fairly good at it..... <_< (but not THAT good...lol)

Maybe the final scenes of the drama could yet surprise us all......?

Or it will just drag on for-ever like a Soap Opera.... :D....... :cry:

• Like 1

ok lets approach this from another way:

-do you think bigfoot exists?

-do you think UFO's exist?

(forget origins of, or whether or not UFOs are craft etc etc)....

basically there is no evidence that proves bigfoot exists......the same cant be said of UFO's. Ones interpretation or belief in what the UFO's may be is a different kettle of fish.

That is not a valid question. Everyone knows that UFO's exist. We are not talking about UFO's, we are talking about aliens on earth.

There is no evidence that proves aliens on earth exist.

That is not a valid question. Everyone knows that UFO's exist. We are not talking about UFO's, we are talking about aliens on earth.

There is no evidence that proves aliens on earth exist.

I disagree, I think it is valid, we know UFO's exist but we dont know what they are, cant say the same for bigfoot can we?

anyhow Myles, best we leave it there as its been derailed enough :tu:

I wasn't in the CIA, but Army intelligence, and as I said a few times before, I was also shown pictures and documents that featured a UFO crash and three dead aliens. It wasn't the Roswell crash, however, but took place sometime in the early-1950s.

I'm not writing a book, though, and I never will, nor am I interested in getting my 15 minutes of fame. In fact, I would not be allowed to publish anything in the U.S. without permission, but I don't think it does any harm to refer to UFO cases that have already been revealed to the public, one way or another. Many of the ones I first heard about years ago, before they were public knowledge, have been disclosed in the years since, but not all of them.

I do feel ambivalent about whether the public even has the right or the need to know all of this information, and how the people would handle the fact that ET civilizations are real, that there are many of them, and that some have been visiting here for a very long time.

In any case, I am not interested in calling a press conference or trying to get a book published about what I know, not even an altered and fictionalized account like this guy did.

I'm glad you (as a person claiming 'insider knowledge') aren't writing book, because my first instinct and point of frustration w this story is that the schmuck is shocked to find proof but doesn't grab or copy it.....

The same things bugs me with your story though... Why wouldn't you get this proof???

Ambivalence about whether the public even has the right or the need to know all of this information bugs me too....

We are of this universe too... So we have a right to know.

I'm star-stuff and therefore have a birth-right to know about my star-brothers/sisters damn you!

;)

• Like 1

I'm glad you (as a person claiming 'insider knowledge') aren't writing book, because my first instinct and point of frustration w this story is that the schmuck is shocked to find proof but doesn't grab or copy it.....

The same things bugs me with your story though... Why wouldn't you get this proof???

Ambivalence about whether the public even has the right or the need to know all of this information bugs me too....

We are of this universe too... So we have a right to know.

I'm star-stuff and therefore have a birth-right to know about my star-brothers/sisters damn you!

;)

Hi Paxus,

Long time no hear.

This will sound very strange but it never occurred to me at the time to do anything like that. I mean, the thought literally never crossed my mind. I know it seems bizarre, but I didn't even think anything was being covered up or hidden, or that the public had the right to know. I simply didn't think about those things at all.

I was much younger then, and had basically been brought up in a military family where everything was "yes sir, no sir, no excuse sir", so I followed in the footsteps of my father and grandfather, who had also been army officers. You know, my grandfather was a hero, I thought, landing at Omaha Beach in Normandy, fighting in the Battle of the Bulge, then on into Germany where he saw Dachau shortly after it was liberated, then was helping arrest Nazi war criminals.

So you see, he was my role model and I always assumed that we were always the "good guys", and so on. He was the type of officer that the rest of us should be like. That's how I grew up, and I didn't question much of anything.

I remember being very startled by this UFO information at the time, because I had never given the matter much thought at all before I saw one. I probably never thought about UFOs for two seconds at a stretch before that. Then In saw one and this expert up on stage gives us all kinds of information that I'd never heard before. Of course, even if I had wanted to take something and risk ending up getting arrested by the MPs (or something even worse) there really wasn't anything to take.

What was I going to do, steal his slide projector and hope that no one would notice? Everything he showed us, pictures and documents, was on slides. As I said, though, it literally never crossed my mind at that time that I should reveal any of this information to unauthorized persons or even that there was something wrong in not publicizing it.

The first day in the Army, one of the things they teach you is "Don't ask questions and don't volunteer", and the second thing is "Hurry up and wait". That's how it was, and when I was younger I was just very dutiful and went along with many things without question. I am not the same way now.

It's like some modern Shakespearean comedy/tragedy being played out.... :)

And the UFO/ET drama has the lot. The heroes and the villains. The intrigue...betrayal.....etc etc

I agree with your last paragraph.....and sad to say....they (collectively) are fairly good at it..... <_< (but not THAT good...lol)

Maybe the final scenes of the drama could yet surprise us all......?

Or it will just drag on for-ever like a Soap Opera.... :D....... :cry:.

I think the information is coming out, but very gradually. Of course, there are also liars and disinformers like that damn Richard Doty who are always muddying up the waters with things like MJ-12 and Project Serpo. I have never seen any real evidence that those documents and stories are real, even if they might contain some true information mixed in with all the nonsense and smokescreens.

In my opinion, there is a public education program that is designed to get people used to the concept that there are a variety of alien civilizations out there, and that we are being visited. We got noticed a long time ago, for example, and some of them settled here while some of our ancestors probably were taken out there, and so on. We just don't know this whole history, although I think very slowly the idea is being introduced in many ways, so that people are more comfortable with it that they were in 1947.

My main worry is always how the fundamentalist religious groups will react, and not just in Christianity, since many of them have a violent, authoritarian and medieval worldview. Then there are many others who are just ignorant, uneducated, apathetic and so on.

I thought you said in another post that you had seen some things in a box in a room that also convinced you. I think that would have been the opportunity that we're all thinking "why not take some proof?" A that point, you were interested in the subject, weren't you?

I thought you said in another post that you had seen some things in a box in a room that also convinced you. I think that would have been the opportunity that we're all thinking "why not take some proof?" A that point, you were interested in the subject, weren't you?

You mean I should have actually stolen classified documents out of the boxes? No, I wouldn't have done that. It wouldn't even have occurred to me to do anything like that, and not just because it might mean twenty years in prison. I guess I simply didn't think that way.

I know this probably sounds foolish, since many people might have thought "wow, what an opportunity to tell the world", but I guess I just wan't that imaginative. I just didn't think of doing anything like that at the time.

Maybe I was just too indoctrinated into thinking one way, but I rarely gave the "public" much thought at all. They were just sort of out there somewhere, driving their pickup trucks and watching professional wrestling on TV, etc. They were all kind of a blur or a blob to me, and I suppose I thought that they didn't know much of anything and were probably better off that way.

But really, I never gave much consideration to "informing the public" about anything, unless the Army wanted them to be told something. They all seemed to figure that the less the public and the politicians knew about everything, the better.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

I say we all go to Roswell and dig up some real evidence !

post-68971-0-98278500-1342890212_thumb.j

I say we all go to Roswell and dig up some real evidence !

Good luck with getting the permits for that. LOL

They told you it was a balloon and that's all you need to know.

Another thing I learned early on, too, when a superior officer tells you to forget about something the right answer is "forget about what, sir?" That does not simply apply to UFOs by any means.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

Good luck with getting the permits for that. LOL

They told you it was a balloon and that's all you need to know.

Another thing I learned early on, too, when a superior officer tells you to forget about something the right answer is "forget about what, sir?" That does not simply apply to UFOs by any means.

YEah ! YEah Mc-G I hear ya ! one that see`s nothing ,HEars nothing, Say`s nothing, Is one of the Monkeys on the Tree branch ! Never been part of the Military,But many say the Same thing !

Loose Lips Sink Ships.

Working as we type to get the permits to Dig up Roswell!

I guess my image of the General Public, growing up in a military bubble as I did, was something like this.

86467054_crop_650x440.jpg?1291329316

What was I going to tell them about, even if I ever considered doing it for one moment--which I didn't?

I guess my image of the General Public, growing up in a military bubble as I did, was something like this.

86467054_crop_650x440.jpg?1291329316

What was I going to tell them about, even if I ever considered doing it for one moment--which I didn't?

Excellent ! Love it ! I concurr.

Hi Paxus,

Long time no hear.

This will sound very strange but it never occurred to me at the time to do anything like that. I mean, the thought literally never crossed my mind. I know it seems bizarre, but I didn't even think anything was being covered up or hidden, or that the public had the right to know. I simply didn't think about those things at all.

I was much younger then, and had basically been brought up in a military family where everything was "yes sir, no sir, no excuse sir", so I followed in the footsteps of my father and grandfather, who had also been army officers. You know, my grandfather was a hero, I thought, landing at Omaha Beach in Normandy, fighting in the Battle of the Bulge, then on into Germany where he saw Dachau shortly after it was liberated, then was helping arrest Nazi war criminals.

So you see, he was my role model and I always assumed that we were always the "good guys", and so on. He was the type of officer that the rest of us should be like. That's how I grew up, and I didn't question much of anything.

I remember being very startled by this UFO information at the time, because I had never given the matter much thought at all before I saw one. I probably never thought about UFOs for two seconds at a stretch before that. Then In saw one and this expert up on stage gives us all kinds of information that I'd never heard before. Of course, even if I had wanted to take something and risk ending up getting arrested by the MPs (or something even worse) there really wasn't anything to take.

What was I going to do, steal his slide projector and hope that no one would notice? Everything he showed us, pictures and documents, was on slides. As I said, though, it literally never crossed my mind at that time that I should reveal any of this information to unauthorized persons or even that there was something wrong in not publicizing it.

The first day in the Army, one of the things they teach you is "Don't ask questions and don't volunteer", and the second thing is "Hurry up and wait". That's how it was, and when I was younger I was just very dutiful and went along with many things without question. I am not the same way now.

Hey Guff-meister,

Yes, it's been TOO long. I've missed you all!

I understand completely. You became a 'jarhead' through no fault of your own. That's the way the system works.

Have you ever written down all you saw during that presentation here on UM?

If not, would you please do that?

Perhaps in a new thread or on your UM blog - and then let us know when its done (with link)?...

So you're saying that while you were in the military they disclosed, to you and others, that ET exists and has been here on Earth?......

:huh:

Paxus

Edited by Paxus

Hey Guff-meister,

Yes, it's been TOO long. I've missed you all!

I understand completely. You became a 'jarhead' through no fault of your own. That's the way the system works.

Have you ever written down all you saw during that presentation here on UM?

If not, would you please do that?

Perhaps in a new thread or on your UM blog - and then let us know when its done (with link)?...

So you're saying that while you were in the military they disclosed, to you and others, that ET exists and has been here on Earth?......

:huh:

Paxus

Yeah, i was born to be just that, from a very young age--as far back as I can remember in fact. Even back in elementary school, I had teachers who I realized in retrospect were jarheads as well, although I think my father had me in some kind of accelerated education program. I think I've mentioned that before on here.

I haven't written a complete version of what I heard in that talk, but iy sounds like a good idea. I'll work on that when I have time.

so the general posts on UM then??? news to me....or are you targeting a certain poster and moving the conversation away from the general and other ex military???

as for the psycho-analysis on UFO buffs and the buzz they experience....I can do the analysing myself, plus lets spin it and discuss the buzz the 'blind skeptic' may get when debunking everything without looking into it whilst relying on the 'prove it' part when cornered.

The title of this thread is something like 'ex CIA agent confirms Roswell crash was extraterrestrial' isn't it? Perhaps this ex CIA guy doesn't post on here. Maybe he's written a book about it. Surprise, surprise.

With regard the General, there's nothing in what he wrote that mentions or suggests anything extraterrestrial. People with a strong bias in a particular direction can read almost anything written by almost anybody into backing their argument. I don't see how I can legitimately be accused of "moving the conversation away from the General or other ex-military". The UFO scene is littered with people who make these sort of claims, most of them are 'Walter Mitty' types who have never been in the military, or the employ of the government. Of course the government had erased all record of them, yeah right! Some are 'Walter Mitty' types that have been in the military, in my humble opinion Col Philip Corso being one of them. I think he was either a 'Walter Mitty' type character, or was just plain telling fanciful alien stories to sell books. Probably the latter.

I have been looking into this subject for a very long time and really don't think I'm a "blind skeptic" at all. I'm an open minded skeptic for sure, no argument there. I think there's a very good chance this planet is being kept an eye on by one or many advanced extraterrestrial species. If they are out there and have the capability to travel inter-stellar distances on a 'willy-nilly' basis it would be impudent of them not to keep an eye on us. What I don't believe, at all, is that once here they would crash. As I have said here before, the technology involved would be unimaginable to us, even today. It's not going to fail. And in the extremely unlikely instance that it did, it would be recovered by the visiting alien species immediately, they wouldn't let anything, technical or biological fall into our hands. Once this opinion is formed anything anyone has to say about seeing alien bodies or recovered wreckage from a downed alien vehicle can be discarded as rubbish. Especially if they have only seen photographs, regardless of who says it. Unless that can be backed up with something tangible of course, but as far as I know that has never happened.

I have read a lot of books, seen a lot of documentaries and spoken to quite a few people that like to give the impression they are "in the know" about this stuff. In my opinion none of them were, they were all either telling tall tales to sell books, or just to make themselves feel good, or were delusional and really believed what they were saying. Thats why I take the sort of comments posted on here with a very large pinch of salt, none of it is new to me, I've heard it all before, so many times. The one standout documentary on this subject I think is "I Know What I saw". This has a lot of very interesting stuff in it that I wouldn't immediately put a line through. Stories admittedly, but stories from the right sort of people, people that were personally involved and were proven to hold the positions they claimed. Very interesting stuff indeed.

Although I think there is a lot of crap written on this site I do find some of it interesting, and if I don't keep looking I'm never going to find anything tangible am I?

Yes he did, and he also said that he was angry that he never got to see the alien bodies or meet with the live one, while a junior officer like Blanchard did.

By the way, do you think that Col. Korff has "revealed" the truth about Roswell?

KK4.jpg

kalvincolonelcrackhead.jpg

kalvinlonenut.jpg

Where does the below mention "alien bodies"?

Posted 17 July 2012 - 12:11 PM

AFFIDAVIT

(1) My name is Thomas Jefferson Dubose

(2) My address is: XXXXXXXXXX

(3) I retired from the U.S. Air force in 1959 with the rank of Brigadier General.

(4) In July 1947, I was stationed at Fort Worth Army Air Field [later Carswell Air Force Base] in Fort Worth, Texas. I served as Chief of Staff to Major General Roger Ramey, Commander, Eight Air Force. I had the rank of Colonel.

(5) In early July, I received a phone call from Maj. Gen. Clements McMullen, Deputy Commander, Strategic Air Command. He asked what we knew about the object which had been recovered outside Roswell, New Mexico, as reported in the press. I called Col. William Blanchard, Commander of the Roswell Army Air Field and directed him to send the material in a sealed container to me at Fort Worth. I so informed Maj. Gen. McMullen.

(6) After the plane from Roswell arrived with the material, I asked the Base Commander, Col. Al Clark, to take possession of the material and to personally transport it in a B-26 to Maj. Gen. McMullen in Washington, D.C. I notified Maj. Gen. McMullen, and he told me he would send the material by personal courier on his plane to Benjamin Chidlaw, Commanding General of the Air Material Command at Wright Field [later Wright Patterson AFB]. The entire operation was conducted under the strictest secrecy.

(7) The material shown in the photographs taken in Maj. Gen. Ramey's office was a weather balloon. The weather balloon explanation for the material was a cover story to divert the attention of the press.

(8) I have not been paid or given anything of value to make this statement, which is the truth to the best of my recollection.

Signed: T. J. Dubose

Date: 9/16/91

Signature witnessed by:

Linda R. Split

Notary Public, State of Florida

I have never heard of Col Korff, but I will give him a Google. If you want to know what I think of the Roswell story and others you could Google B006HFTX0K, and while you're at it Google Krav Maga.

Where does the below mention "alien bodies"?

I have never heard of Col Korff, but I will give him a Google. If you want to know what I think of the Roswell story and others you could Google B006HFTX0K, and while you're at it Google Krav Maga.

"Colonel" Korff was no more a colonel than I am the Queen of Sheba. He was the famous Roswell "skeptic" Kal Korff, who turned out to be as crazy as a loon, running around saying that he was a colonel in Israeli intelligence, posting nude pictures of himself on You Tube and so on. He's a joke--a crazo.

I looked up B006HFTX0K and it turned out to be an action-adventure novel about UFOs, although believe it or not I never read UFO books like that. I doubt that I own even one.

I repeat that I really never heard of Krav Maga in my life and it doesn't sound like anything that would remotely interest me either. It has a "funny" name anyway, so my mind tends to reject it as being nothing worthwhile.

Gen. DuBose blew away the entire "official" explanation of Roswell in that affidavit, and it's no wonder that the Air Force and CIA did not want to deal with his testimony or that of Gen. Exon when they wrote their reports. I would suggest that you look them up on Google and find out everything that they REALLY said about Roswell. No need to take my word for anything.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

The title of this thread is something like 'ex CIA agent confirms Roswell crash was extraterrestrial' isn't it? Perhaps this ex CIA guy doesn't post on here. Maybe he's written a book about it. Surprise, surprise.

This guy was a real CIA officer who was probably part of the "public education" program on UFOs, dealing with the mass media and so on. That has been going on since the 1950s, although naturally the CIA and military will never acknowledge this officially.

I have no interest in writing a book myself or holding a press conference. I have no intention of putting my name out there so I can be ridiculed, called a liar and a lunatic. That is what has happened to every single UFO witness from the military without exception, even to people like Edgar Mitchell and Gordon Copper.

To hell with that, Who needs it? I prefer a life of peace and quiet, and I don't need the static. People can either believe me or not, and I know that many never will no matter what I say or what evidence I post. So be it.

This guy was a real CIA officer who was probably part of the "public education" program on UFOs, dealing with the mass media and so on. That has been going on since the 1950s, although naturally the CIA and military will never acknowledge this officially.

I have no interest in writing a book myself or holding a press conference. I have no intention of putting my name out there so I can be ridiculed, called a liar and a lunatic. That is what has happened to every single UFO witness from the military without exception, even to people like Edgar Mitchell and Gordon Copper.

To hell with that, Who needs it? I prefer a life of peace and quiet, and I don't need the static. People can either believe me or not, and I know that many never will no matter what I say or what evidence I post. So be it.

By all means of respect, but your post betray you and illustrate that that you actually don't know as much as you allude to. Edgar Mitchell never claimed to have first hand knowledge of any ET related incidents, but claimed he had heard from old timers and believed them. That is hearsay and nobody has called Mitchell a liar. And that is the issue with the field of UFOlogy in general. A whole lot of hearsay and anonymous people claiming to be in the know, and no tangible evidence whatsoever.

Cheers,

Badeskov

By all means of respect, but your post betray you and illustrate that that you actually don't know as much as you allude to. Edgar Mitchell never claimed to have first hand knowledge of any ET related incidents, but claimed he had heard from old timers and believed them. That is hearsay and nobody has called Mitchell a liar. And that is the issue with the field of UFOlogy in general. A whole lot of hearsay and anonymous people claiming to be in the know, and no tangible evidence whatsoever.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I beg to differ about Mitchell, since I have seen him called a liar on here all the time, as well as a senile old fool, and so on. I understand why this is being done, but I have no desire for it to happen to me. I don't need the headaches.

Furthermore, I have seen lie after lie after lie told about UFO incidents that I have long been aware of, and this is just being done blatantly and shamelessly, either as a result of deliberate policy or by those who know nothing about these events.

There have been plenty of lies told about Roswell in the "official" reports, which have been designed to do a great deal of damage to serious study of UFOs. All the official explanations are lies, involving various types of "balloons" that have turned out to be the real UFOs, in the sense that these "balloons" never existed.

I could say the same about Bentwaters in 1980, where plenty of lies have been told and plenty of information concealed, including the report from the base commander and the photos and films of the UFOs--even the ones that landed or hovered overhead. You will never see them, and you are not even supposed to know that they exist.

Edited by TheMacGuffin