Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The most revolting things you've ever eaten?

Skeptic Chicken

Quite possibly this! But everyone thinks I'm weird for hatin' on the 'Bo. WHY?!

Boiled, scrambled or fried?

One where the premise is very revolting, and I know it is, but I oddly like them; Rollmops! Raw herring (with skin!) roled up with onion in the middle and pickled. And that's it.

On the way down to a festival this year we stopped at a roadside service that sells lots of great stuff at an overinflated price. I bought this small game pie (quite similar to a pork pie), reading the label

"warning, may contain shot"

munch munch munch "ding"

Hmmmm....... Ptoo.

a bit of lead shot. Maybe not revolting, but a bit offputting hahaha.

The best one however HAS to be this: I went to a childminder who would chop up liver and throw that in her mince. Horrid! Liver should be fried, not stewed! That's one step away from tripe! :cry: Oh yeah..... and her "pasta" used to be this weird amorphic lump of bitter god-knows-what. The only way I could describe the taste would be stodgy grapefruit, but not refreshing.

Are you sure it wasn't sweetbreads? They're bitter and lumpy. LOL.

The most revolting things you've ever eaten?

French food.

Good Turkish delight (nory locum) ,is AWESOME !

The Fry's Turkish Delight isn't bad but it's too bloody small!

However when it's not wrapped in chocolate it's a very messy,sickly experience.

I once put chocolate on a cheeseburger...

...it was a bad idea.

I hear peanut butter cheeseburgers are good. I'm gonna try one sometime.

The best one however HAS to be this: I went to a childminder who would chop up liver and throw that in her mince. Horrid! Liver should be fried, not stewed! That's one step away from tripe! :cry: Oh yeah..... and her "pasta" used to be this weird amorphic lump of bitter god-knows-what. The only way I could describe the taste would be stodgy grapefruit, but not refreshing.

I wonder if it could've been spaghetti squash? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spaghetti_squash

I just choked down some truly vile Campbells slow-cooked roast beef with mushrooms soup tonight. Had to season the hell out it to manage it. Another Campbells one I'll have to remember to never, ever buy again. With the execption of Dinty Moore I have almost never had any prepared soup that purported to be beef stew that wasn't horrible, and even that's slightly off-putting without something to soak up the gravy. Same for beef flavor hamburger helper. Speaking of gravy, most tv dinner gravies are thoroughly awful as a rule too. And the corn. I always have to throw the corn away.

TBH, I like salt, and I have the annoying-butt of an ulcer between the bottom of my lower front row of teeth, and my bottom lip. We have no ulcer cream in the house, so I hit up some hot salt water. It was OK I guess, not exactly the flavour I was expecting. But I left it over night as someone had suggested, and I came back the next day expecting it to be room temperature... I don't know how it was as cold as refridgerated water, but it was. It was revolting :( even though I like cold shredded roast chicken with salt on it.

I like baked beans.

Pork and beans is disgusting.

You open the can to find a large blob of pork fat floating in a mucous layer.

There's no damn pork.

It pork fat and beans. :blink:

I'd rather suck diarrhea through a sweaty sock.

Have a nice day :)

I like baked beans.

Pork and beans is disgusting.

You open the can to find a large blob of pork fat floating in a mucous layer.

There's no damn pork.

It pork fat and beans. :blink:

I'd rather suck diarrhea through a sweaty sock.

Have a nice day :)

And RIGHT after I had a beef-mince pie :(

Mongolian horse milk wine

._.

How does that exist? Shouldn't the milk have gone bad by the time the wine ages?

• 2 weeks later...