Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Next Sexual Revolution...

7STAR

I can agree on that. Of course, if you deliberatly break the peer rules for the sake of it, it's egocentric and negative as well for you and even more for others.

Before one attempts to leverage sexual energy into a greater consciousness the ground rules about commitment & responsibility should be made clear.

This is a perfectly reasonable attitude to have. It seems odd to me one would think 'sex magic' inherently promotes irresponsible sexuality.

I agree although what you recommend might be so esoteric that it will escape many. Care to explain in brief what you have learned from Wilhelm Reich? I want to understand your view.

The concept is simple—reality is inherently alive, by virtue of a personal consciousness, we can manipulate reality on a personal level. These inherent mental abilities are currently dormant, but with the proper combination of physical activity, emotional energy, and conceptual constructs—we can be 'born again' with the knowledge we literally 'one with God' i.e. reality itself. .. which is living. lol. So, "MONITOR" is a convoluted word for God. You can always just say, "Oh, GOD! Oh, GOD!" while having sex. The point is you have come full circle in your understanding of reality and how to focus your intention to create beneficial situations.

Sex and or the supposed tantric energies are right up there with channeling enlightened spiritual masters from another galaxy.

As far as the reality of these claims go. well. .. you can either experiment with the "Method" or you can ****.

It's like this: GAIN PSYCHIC POWERS WHILE HAVING MIND-BLOWING SEX!!! Impossible you say? Science has been proving impossible things for years! And scientific experiments can be performed by anyone. Here's how you can personally find out if you can GAIN PSYCHIC POWERS WHILE HAVING MIND-BLOWING SEX!!!

Step 1.) Formulate a Question: "Can I gain psychic powers while having mind-blowing sex?" !

Step 2.) Construct a Hypothesis: By having sex in the name of MONITOR, I will experience beneficial coincidences.

Step 3.) Test Your Hypothesis by Doing an Experiment: Have sex in the name of MONITOR.

You should also repeat your experiments several times to make sure that the first results weren't just an accident!

Step 4.) Analyze Your Data and Draw a Conclusion: Once your experiment is complete, you collect your measurements and analyze them to see if your hypothesis is true or false!

Edited by 7STAR

Hey 7star, I'm not very smart, what is this "MONITOR" business ?

So, "MONITOR" is a convoluted word for God. You can always just say, "Oh, GOD! Oh, GOD!" while having sex. The point is you have come full circle in your understanding of reality and how to focus your intention to create beneficial situations.

a quick recap: Reality is inherently alive, by virtue of a personal consciousness, we can manipulate reality on a personal level. These inherent mental abilities are currently dormant, but with the proper combination of physical activity, emotional energy, and conceptual constructs—we can be 'born again' with the knowledge we literally 'one with God' i.e. reality itself. .. which is living.

The concept is simple—reality is inherently alive, by virtue of a personal consciousness, we can manipulate reality on a personal level. These inherent mental abilities are currently dormant, but with the proper combination of physical activity, emotional energy, and conceptual constructs—we can be 'born again' with the knowledge we literally 'one with God' i.e. reality itself. .. which is living. lol. So, "MONITOR" is a convoluted word for God. You can always just say, "Oh, GOD! Oh, GOD!" while having sex. The point is you have come full circle in your understanding of reality and how to focus your intention to create beneficial situations.

Sounds awesome even if that total package is not for me. Some of what you stated was inline with my way of thinking as well. Just combining the sex part into it loses me but that hardly decides whether it is valid and if if it works for you then it is valid.

The first part is magic, manipulating reality, and that in itself will have adherents of both religion and science being hostile to that view. Of course religion, science, magic have not always been so polarly opposed but that is the current climate.

• Like 1

Care to explain in brief what you have learned from Wilhelm Reich? I want to understand your view.

it's kind of difficult to briefly explain his work, especially because i'm not a native english speaker. Anyway, his working base was that there is a connection between an person's "sexual health" and her/his mental health. Being a pupil of Freud, he took on his theories about the Libido being the main influential power of human behaviour. From his clinical work in the early / mid 20s, he came to the conclusion that the roots of almost all neuroses can be found in a distortded or supressed libido. He stated also that the orgasm has the potential to break those barriers. If you really wanna know about all this and not only rely on my crummy statements, i recommend you to read his book "Die Funktion des Orgasmus" (the function of the orgasm) from 1927. I know, there is a lot of controversy about good old Wilhelm, and in his later years he drifted off into the world of the esoteric, but his early work is really interesting and (to me) very convincing....

And to answer your question as to what i learned from him : good sex is harder to have than one might think....;)

Edited by Jacques Terreur

not necessarily....we came up with contraceptive methods and i know a lot of patchwork families in which the kids grow in happily, although one of their parents might not be their biological one. I have a daughter myself, i didn't "make" her, but met her mom when she was in her 6th month of pregnancy. I was there at her birth and the first to hold her in my arms. She is my daughter since then and i love her very much. Taking care of children has NOTHING to to with living monogamous or not and a lot of children are neglected although they came from (whatever) religious families.

You are fortunate.

This is not the norm and there are many studies proving it, and many good reasons why it is not so; from biological to sociological and psychological.

We are presently caring for one 15 year old girl who comes from a family with one mother and 3 fathers and 6 children.

It looks like we will be taking on her 13 year old sister who is having such great emotional and psychological problems it is tearing her family apart. Her father is dead and she is trying to tear apart her step father and mother and "hive off" her step siblings, so that she can have her "biological family" together by itself.

That won't happen. Instead her behaviour will lead to her being fostered out or put into state care if we do not take her into our care. Children really need and deserve not just a biological father and a mother but all the associated grandparents aunts uncles cousins etc to develop a sense of place space and connectivity, essential to well being.

This is the second generation of this family we have cared for, and we also cared for a number of other children in similar situations over 35 years of marriage. Yes; loving, well adjusted ,educated parents can make a go of split families, but it is fraught with dangers for the children .

After teaching for 40 years i would confidently say that the single biggest predictor of behavioural and learning problems in a child is the "loss" of a mother or father or the splittng up of a family, either in childhood or, especially, in early adolescence.

The rise in physical and sexual abuse of children in modern societies is attributed by many experts to the breaking down of the biological nuclear family among other factors. In my small state alone we have seen a number of recent actual tragedies, murders, death by neglect etc,; and heart rending abuse of children by carers who are not their real mothers and fathers, and who hate, resent, or simply fail to care for them.

You sound like the exception in just the few words you relate here. Even so, it will be interesting to see how your child responds as a teenager to the knowedge that you are not her biological father. Hopefully she will respond postively to the life of love and care that you and her mother provide for her. But that is not guaranteed. I have seen the most wonderful loving parents "lose their children" when the child realises it is not the biological product of both of them. It happens with both adopted parents and in split families. Many children, as teenagers, simply cannot or will not accept the parental authority of a person they know is not their actual biological parent. That is not their fault. It is a part of human psychology.

Even so, it will be interesting to see how your child responds as a teenager to the knowedge that you are not her biological father. Hopefully she will respond postively to the life of love and care that you and her mother provide for her. But that is not guaranteed..

I know that the time will come that i HAVE to tell her, because she has the right to know. And though i think i'm a relatively balanced and stable person, i am very afraid of that day to come because i love her and the longer it takes for her to learn the truth, the bigger the chance becomes that one day she might call me a liar.

• 11 months later...
Believing your chosen system (insert political, economic, religious, marriage, etc..,) is ideal doesn't allow for growth, finding your niche, or optimal performance of your being.

I like this sentence. Whenever you have an idea about how things should be, and you start following it, you stop listening to the part of yourself which you replace with the system. It's not that outer influence would be bad, but about receptivity.

Sex is about reproduction, it's not about spirituality.

In reality, sex is just about sex. The SIDE-EFFECT *could be* reproduction (but reproduction doesn't happen every single time as a consequence of sex).

Unless you are having sex with ONLY THE INTENTION of reproduction, then sex is about lust; and this is what sex has ALWAYS been about. Cavemen weren't having sex FOR reproduction. They didn't even understand at the time. They just did it for fun and then seen a side effect of it.