Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Congrats to Pres. Obama on his reelection

Pyridium

7% lead for Romney with 18 days to go....hmmmmm. Please, folks, get out and vote, especially if you are getting govt help. Once we go from the 47% to 51%, we will dictate every aspect of your social and financial life to make it 100% fair for all.

Congrats Obama, nice play by the pollsters to scare up the vote for the dems. Hail President Obama for 4 more years.

I saw a report recently about the effect of US presidential elections results on the Dow Jones numbers . The indication is they have no effect, ever. Worth thinking about imo.

Edited by Habitat

Hail President Obama for 4 more years.

Pyr, get a job yet? Oh wait, everybody else is still paying for your sorry ***. Forgot.

• Like 1

7% lead for Romney with 18 days to go....hmmmmm. Please, folks, get out and vote, especially if you are getting govt help. Once we go from the 47% to 51%, we will dictate every aspect of your social and financial life to make it 100% fair for all.

Congrats Obama, nice play by the pollsters to scare up the vote for the dems. Hail President Obama for 4 more years.

Getting scared? You can't be for real, I mean the way you think. If so, you are in no position to dictate anything to anyone, you never will be and same goes for a United States president. We would topple the administration if that ever came about. You are a follower. You actually just hailed a president as if he were a king. Anyone who willingly hails another human being means you are unworthy of self sufficiency or thinking for your self. I hope door everyone that you are a unique case. I've never seen the furthest of the left here ever hail Obama. They may want to, who knows, but it takes a pretty weak soul to say it out loud.

Edited by Is it for real
  • Like 1

'Pyridium' qoute-

President Obama,

Thank you for opening my eyes to a new and better way to live as an American. Your promise of "Hope and Change" has changed my life forever. I used to be one of those hard working people that struggled through the week just to get to the weekend for some well deserved rest, if I did not have to work overtime. Now I am on SSI disability and am able to enjoy life 7 days a week. Life is now wonderful; thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I went to work at a Golf course Pro Shop several years ago and met the office manager. He has been on disability since he was 48 and he is allowed to earn no more than $150 per week. He has an under the table arrangement with the owner in which he gets to eat free, drink (booze) free, helps himself to balls, gloves, shoes and chothes if he itemizes them for the owner. He plays golf 4 to 5 times a week free and has a 13 handicap. Two years ago, he blew out a knee while golfing and had a total knee replacement. The following spring he was ready to tackle the grueling game of golf once again.

He explained to me what to say to my doctor and I went for an office call for a (damaged elbow). Within a year I started getting my disability checks. I still work part-time to stay under $150 per week and play all the golf I want to play for free. No free food or booze yet, still working on that.

My daughter, (26), has 2 lovely children under 2 years old. She did not get married to the father, but lives with him; great couple. She is able to use Medicaid and gets food stamps. Marriage is so overrated.

50% of all Americans do not pay any Federal Income Taxe and 50% of all householdes receive some form of government assistance; housing subsidies, food stamps, disability, student loans, etc.

If everyone on the govt. dole would just show up to vote, you will have 4 more years to put a permenant "life" plan in place for all 100% of us.

I am so proud to be an American. Congratulations President Obama!

Nice letter but SSI has been around for along time and isn`t anything Obama has done :)

• 2 weeks later...

6 days until election and they say Romney is ahead by 7% and also is ahead in Ohio by 2%. Don't worry Dems, this is just a ploy to energize voters. Obama has this in the bag if we can get the youth and airheads to the polls..

6 days until election and they say Romney is ahead by 7% and also is ahead in Ohio by 2%. Don't worry Dems, this is just a ploy to energize voters. Obama has this in the bag if we can get the youth and airheads to the polls..

:rolleyes:

The "so called" Romney bounce has been proven to be short lived. NBC now has projected the winner will be OBAMA. Obama leads 51 to 45 and 49 to 47 in Ohio. Game...set...match. Congrats Prez.

We are doomed,this could be the end of our freedoms,Hey Chuck Norris,why don't you show Obama your third fist punch him and kick him in the teeth for me and the rest of those who don.t want him,But on the other hand He is going to give more money to people who don't deserve it and are to lazy to get jobs,He's going to send money to country's that need help before he helps his own people,And he is going to take our guns away so that other country's know we are unarmed,Yeah :td: .