Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Circumcision ruled as 'bodily harm'

ouija ouija

I tell you that. I definitely do not suffer under premature ejaculations, darling. ;)

But you don't know you couldn't last longer, dear :su

I'm going to stop with this now or it might get way out of line. :D

Shucks, I was starting to like it! :tu:

My dirty mind has gone waaay past where this conversation can go here. :w00t:

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 1

Let's just say I am very content with how it is, to make a long story short. :whistle: I'm glad I'm watching boxing right now.

But there are circumcised males who suffer from premature ejaculations, right?

But there are circumcised males who suffer from premature ejaculations, right?

I'm sure that's true....

Like Forrest Gump says, "That's all I have to say about that." ;)

LOL. To make a short story loooooong... I likes it the way I likes it.

Besides my name wouldn't be proper without a German helmet at attention... LOL. Too far?

• Like 2

Oh yes the one rabbi. Well I do agree it should be performed by a doctor. I'm sure there are rabbinical doctors for religious ceremonies. Though I do find the method of "blood letting" by this rabbi quite distasteful to say the least and quite disturbing. Though there are many rabbinical practitioners that do not follow this method.

LOL. To make a short story loooooong... I likes it the way I likes it.

Besides my name wouldn't be proper without a German helmet at attention... LOL. Too far?

helm.gif

I was wondering about your name. What is it supposed to mean?

Less braun or of due to length of name already... it is meant to mean out of the box skeptic.

BTW the smily face you added is absolutely priceless

I love it. helm.gif

Ah, I see. This idiom can't be translated directly to German, so I was a bit lost. But were you supposed to say "skeptisch", as that is the adjective? The noun is "Skeptiker", and as they are homographs in English, you might have got confused.

Sorry about the litlle German lesson, guys. :D

Lmao thank you I'm Buddhist.

What branch of Buddhism?

What branch of Buddhism?

Buddhist by philosophy but I closely resemble the middle path as taught by Siddhartha gauntama

Buddhist by philosophy but I closely resemble the middle path as taught by Siddhartha gauntama

Do you feel this is compatible with supporting circumcision?

I've posted a list of benefits. And according to a poster above how do they know pretty much sums up that the procedure has no effect on thee person. Zara your redundant question has been answered. And for someone demanding that people understand yourself you are very quick to judge others. To the rest if you want to talk facts instead of " would you cut off insert extreme body part " that would be great otherwise compare it to something similar like skin tags or something not including limbs as your just showing yourself as ignorant and malice for the sake of righteousness. Glad to hear though you have made your own choice as that is all I would ask for you is you have the right to make that choice. I hope everyone has a good weekend.

I'm all for people being able to make the choice, but I think this is a choice the person involved should be able to make for themselves. However this is something where the person that's ultimately effected has no choice whatsoever and I, personally, think that's wrong. By all means let people have the choice to be circumcised, but let that choice be their own, at an age when they can decide for themselves. Right now the people that make the choice are the wrong ones to be making it.

• Like 2

Do you feel this is compatible with supporting circumcision?

Never thought about it. Though it doesn't really have much bearing as its not a religious decision for me.

I'm all for people being able to make the choice, but I think this is a choice the person involved should be able to make for themselves. However this is something where the person that's ultimately effected has no choice whatsoever and I, personally, think that's wrong. By all means let people have the choice to be circumcised, but let that choice be their own, at an age when they can decide for themselves. Right now the people that make the choice are the wrong ones to be making it.

Parents are responsible for making decisions that they feel will be best for the child based on extant evidence and personal experience. I am glad of the decision made for me. My parents were the right people and made very good choices in my upbringing. And I do respect your decision there's no fault in your own personal view thank you for discussing.

• Like 1

Parents are responsible for making decisions that they feel will be best for the child based on extant evidence and personal experience. I am glad of the decision made for me. My parents were the right people and made very good choices in my upbringing. And I do respect your decision there's no fault in your own personal view thank you for discussing.

The key word there is responsible.I'm sorry but parents that do this don't seem exactly responsible to me. Most seem to actually do it without even thinking about it (in America anyway it seems) and that does not reek of responsibility to me. Personally, I'm glad the choice was NOT made for me. I can make it myself and I can take responsibility for it. The choice is my own because it is, after all, my body.

They may be right people that made 'very good' choices about your upbringing, but that doesn't make them perfect and that doesn't mean they didn't make bad decisions.

Edited by shadowhive

Never thought about it. Though it doesn't really have much bearing as its not a religious decision for me.

It just struck me as being something that Buddhists would be very much against, as, to speak very generally, they have very high moral values and tend to be against harming others in any way and include animals in that(many being vegetarian/vegan).

Lol I don't think I have ever defended my penis so openly before. Anyways everyone ill catch up with this conversation as I can by Monday ill be back at full attention for discussion.

Edited by Aus Der Box Skeptisch
  • Like 1

There could be an element of refusing to contemplate that your parents could be wrong. If you say what your parents did was a bad thing, then that may feel like an attack on your parents. It's a similar thing to parents with children in the military, supporting the wars that their children are involved in because to do otherwise would be to admit that their child was in a situation where it may well get killed or maimed for no good reason.

smurf0852,

Your posts were removed. Tone it down, we do not permit trolling or personal attacks.

Dot ~

I would rather trust evolution than someone with a razor saying god told him a good idea. Why did the foreskin evolve (and stayed in all cultures until recently) if it was seriously dangerous to have one.

My partner wanted our son circumcised but couldn't find any doctor who would preform the operation. Over here it is taught that circumcision does not have any medical benefits, and studies that show benefits are outdated or deliberately twisted to show it on a more positive light

• Like 1

If it came between it being more sensitive and *ahem* lasting longer, I've found the general consensus is preferably the latter. :innocent:

You don't last longer, men with a foreskin can predict when they're going to ejaculate much easier than circumcised men making it easier to take evasive action ;) watch the video.

• Like 1