Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Meanings in meditation

Linda5199

Could someone with experience in meditation please help me with what has happened to me. I was meditating the other evening and during the meditation I saw on my left a woman with a white headpiece (almost like a Dutchman hat). She said, "How do you think you learned to be so frugal." Then on the right of me was a man in a white and blue checked shirt. He said, "How do you think you learned to garden." Well, I assumed they must be spirit guides for those two activities.

But the strangest thing happened this evening. My husband and I went to an outdoor concert. While I was at the bathroom he found a place for us to sit with our lawn chairs. As I sat down, in the row right in front of me was the man and woman I had seen in my meditation the evening before. The man had on the same shirt as a matter of fact. I was nearly bowled over!!

I don't know how to interpret this. I'm sure there's a lesson here from the other side, but I'm unsure what it is. I'm thinking they are spirits when I'm meditating but then I see the actual people the next day. Is it the universe showing me its ability to awe me? Is this one of the steps that happens as you're progressing in meditation? I know there's no coincidence in the universe, so anyone that has had an experience like this and can explain to me what it meant, I would be so grateful if you shared your knowledge to help me as I continue along on my path.

Linda

Nice one Linda5199,

Yes it is as you suspect....This happens when you're starting to affect and make manifest what you see in the meditative or dreamtime states. This is why it is so important to ask for what you truly need.

These experiences will increase, it will become the norm for you, if you choose it.

Well done, keep up the good work and keep logging it.

How else may I help?

Thanks, Blue Star.

I asked for insight from the angels and spirit guides. As I thought more about it, I thought what our instructor told us: There is no time in the spirit world. We are living in the past, present and future all at the same time. If that's true, then in the spirit realm they would know who I would sit behind the next day because I've already lived that life. I stand amazed at what I am learning. My classes end in three weeks. What a new world this has opened up for me.

I'm so happy that I found this site with helpful people like yourself.

Linda

• 2 weeks later...

Could someone with experience in meditation please help me with what has happened to me. I was meditating the other evening and during the meditation I saw on my left a woman with a white headpiece (almost like a Dutchman hat). She said, "How do you think you learned to be so frugal." Then on the right of me was a man in a white and blue checked shirt. He said, "How do you think you learned to garden." Well, I assumed they must be spirit guides for those two activities.

But the strangest thing happened this evening. My husband and I went to an outdoor concert. While I was at the bathroom he found a place for us to sit with our lawn chairs. As I sat down, in the row right in front of me was the man and woman I had seen in my meditation the evening before. The man had on the same shirt as a matter of fact. I was nearly bowled over!!

I don't know how to interpret this. I'm sure there's a lesson here from the other side, but I'm unsure what it is. I'm thinking they are spirits when I'm meditating but then I see the actual people the next day. Is it the universe showing me its ability to awe me? Is this one of the steps that happens as you're progressing in meditation? I know there's no coincidence in the universe, so anyone that has had an experience like this and can explain to me what it meant, I would be so grateful if you shared your knowledge to help me as I continue along on my path.

Linda

Ahhh yes. The old syncronustic events. It will happen more and more as you meditate and begin to change. Next time go talk to them. There was a lesson there somewhere.

• 2 months later...

it's normal for some. u should get real teacher guiding you in meditation u can develop further the skills. i won't elaborate more because not everyone here understood much about this stuffs. lets just say if fully develop u can predict things, understand?

• Like 1