Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What do these pictures mean?

Kevin28

I don't know where to post this so sorry if its in the wrong forum. I got bored one day and drew this :

Have you ever played Legend of Zelda?

Could just be doodlings, you were bored when you done them.

but then again, could be something.

I just meant that artists usually draw from things they've seen without realizing it. I do it all the time and notice it later.

True, But I'm not an artist and I'm not that good at drawing :/ Do you know if it means anything?

It seems like a representation of the "light at the end of the tunnel"

Also don't discount your drawing ability, looks pretty good to me :)

• Like 1

They mean boredom.

• Like 1

RuneSpider's Mandala 4

Looks very familiar, I used to make mandala's like this fairly often in high school.

There are a fair few of 'em in my gallery, which I'll admit I haven't been in for years.

RuneSpider

Edited by ShadowSot

Nice.

Thanks, I'll admit yours seem more detailed.I usually tried to keep mine very geometric and rarely drew free hand.

I mostly did them for fun in my free time.

This was for fun :) Well i be able to find out what it means in the astral plane? This will be another goal when I'm able to do this :)

This was for fun :) Well i be able to find out what it means in the astral plane? This will be another goal when I'm able to do this :)

I can't say drawing this had anything to do with the astral plane.

The star at the very center is something I've seen before. I want to say its one of Alester Crowleys,but I'm not positive .I've absolutely seen the star before,in reference to some kind of magick .

This was before i drew those, and the first star :

Edited by kevink

It looks like some kind of spiritual connection if we go deeper to what it really means as it is. But it could also be something that your mind picked from video games if you play any. An artist, himself, can only really give real meaning to his artworks. And his audience can only draw meaning as to how it relates to them personally, you know what I mean? e9528.gif

Why does it have to mean something? A doodle can just be a doodle. There is no need to force importance on every little mundane thing one does. People are way too eager to make something out of nothing - I've never understood that.

Edited by BillyBob1234
  • Like 2