Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do i have clairsentience or something else?

Kevin28

Website about it: http://www.leylijnen...nce_feeling.htm

· Feeling energies with the hand "Or i may just be feeling my own blood moving"

· Feeling other people (feelings & emotions) (being an empath) "Sometimes i can feel what others feel."

· Feeling that someone is watching you "I get this all the time."

· Feeling a connected soul "sometimes if someone yells at me i can really feel the emotions of it."

· Experiencing you are something different than just a body. "I know i have something else like my astral body."

Other:

Sometimes i can hear a cat jumping on my bed but nothing is there.

And one time i think i was hearing someone walking around my bed when i was in it. Lights off So i turned them on and got up and walked around then when i got in a corner I felt all fuzzy. Might have been the energy i felt.

Edited by kevink

I don't know, you'll have to ask her. Claire's a nice name. 'Sentience' is quite an unusual surname though.

• Like 2

Might do, i dont now enough of this to offer a meaningful insight.

what exactly is it?

Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...

Website about it: http://www.leylijnen...nce_feeling.htm

· Feeling energies with the hand "Or i may just be feeling my own blood moving"

· Feeling other people (feelings & emotions) (being an empath) "Sometimes i can feel what others feel."

· Feeling that someone is watching you "I get this all the time."

· Feeling a connected soul "sometimes if someone yells at me i can really feel the emotions of it."

· Experiencing you are something different than just a body. "I know i have something else like my astral body."

Other:

Sometimes i can hear a cat jumping on my bed but nothing is there.

And one time i think i was hearing someone walking around my bed when i was in it. Lights off So i turned them on and got up and walked around then when i got in a corner I felt all fuzzy. Might have been the energy i felt.

i can definitely feel my energy when making a psi ball, so i'm sure you're right. i feel when someone is watching me too. i've always have. after a while i stopped actually "feeling it", and now i just look at the person who's looking at me. never fails. i tried astral projecting. i got to the vibrations state twice, but i got too excited and snapped out of it. i decided to try it later. and i've never had any empathic experience. what you heard was probably a ghost of evil entity. they do exist. not even going to get into that.

So its not just the bed or the floor? Well i never felt my whole body felling all fuzzy before. If i were to astral project would i be able to see it?

Everyone's experience of energy perception is different. We can put labels on them to make it easier to discuss, but still, my experience of clairsentience will not be the same as yours. And some of the things you experience probably don't fall under that "category." In the end, all of it is the sensing of subtle energies beyond the five "in your face" senses. For me, clairsentience is feeling other people's energy in my own body, whether that energy is emotional (such as sadness), or physical discomfort or, when I tune in to them, feeling how their energy flows within myself. For instance, if you tell me you have a headache, I can feel in my head where it is in your head, how the energy moves from spot to spot (because it's never stagnant), and the likely source of the dis-ease - it could be your throat, for instance, and you might not even feel any discomfort in your throat, but I can feel that's where it originates and help you figure out the emotional source of the dis-ease.

Try not to get too caught up in labels and categories, you'll eventually not need them so much as you get more comfortable with your psi experience. Labels help us understand things to a degree, but I learned not so long ago myself that the most important conversations you have are with your guides and other representatives of Spirit who will help you learn how best to use what you have in service to others. But it is always helpful to talk things out with others down here who have a clue what you're going through. We should support one another. Ergo, hooray for UM!!!

Keep seeking answers, and never run out of questions.

• 1 month later...

i can definitely feel my energy when making a psi ball, so i'm sure you're right. i feel when someone is watching me too. i've always have. after a while i stopped actually "feeling it", and now i just look at the person who's looking at me. never fails. i tried astral projecting. i got to the vibrations state twice, but i got too excited and snapped out of it. i decided to try it later. and i've never had any empathic experience. what you heard was probably a ghost of evil entity. they do exist. not even going to get into that.

In response to your psi ball..

Anyone can do that with a bit of practice.

i have had the cat thing happen to me a couple of times and i have sinced things watching me also and i have seen their shimmers between light like shadows

If i were to astral project would my 6th sense increase? And would i be able to learn any language in the astral realm and bring it back with me?

I'm clairesentient, but don't experience people dying or sculping/scalping as it is described. SuddenPsychic is right, the personal experience of it varies from person to person. and like SP, I also work with my guides & the ancestors. It's nice to know that someone else does the same. I was thinking the other day about how we are our ancestors: we have their blood, bones, hair, skin, DNA, we're just the latest copy, so it makes sense to me that we can access them. And we certainly don't have to travel far to do it.

I have had some experiences. The "sculpting" is an amazing feeling I felt like I had been cleansed. I felt like even between my cells had been cleansed. I feel that a very sad spirit was trying to express its sadness it didn't feel evil intent. My emotions were not my own. I called for help and something came and it entered through my back and exited through the front. And cleansed me in the process. How it felt, euphoria times 10 through your whole body. The feeling lasted about 5 minutes.

Edited by emberdawn

So its not just the bed or the floor? Well i never felt my whole body felling all fuzzy before. If i were to astral project would i be able to see it?

Here's a coincidence, or maybe not. My granddaughter just called me because this morning, she said, her body went all fuzzy. She wasn't sure what was happening, but she didn't let herself go all "fuzzy" because she didn't know what would happen if she did. So you think she was having a spontaneous OBE? She's just 17, and has never experienced anything like this before. I sent her online to research OBE & sleep paralysis.

• Like 1

What was she doing when it happend? Was she laying in bed? or was she moving around?

I've noticed, just today, that my energy level is elevated, and can hear faint vibrations(associated with AP) just by being still in a quiet location.

• Like 1

Me too, much higher vibrations in my woken state, lots of crown activity and other stuff, and I've had 4 spontaneous projections over the last 3 nights.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If i were to astral project would my 6th sense increase? And would i be able to learn any language in the astral realm and bring it back with me?

Yes and yes All paranormal abilites are linked to the same source, and in general, being open to one opens one up to more. But no one else would be able to understand it. If you understood it and could translate it into english, then you could teach it to others. Edited by Mr Walker

Me too, much higher vibrations in my woken state, lots of crown activity and other stuff, and I've had 4 spontaneous projections over the last 3 nights.

I hope you cleaned up after yourself. :devil: Sorry, i couldnt resist. To an "outside" reader do you have any idea how funny that passage sounds? I understand what you are talking about, but still got a competely differnt first mental image when i read this. Probably due to being male. lol

Edited by Mr Walker

This is awesome, two page thread and two posters that can easily summon "psi-balls" please post some pics and or share with your local univiersity, you will be helping move mankind forward to the tenth power, more so than the moon landing or penicilin, you will also be an instant celebrity and wealthy beyond your wildest dreams.