Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lupa92

Hello everyone!

I have recently heard a lot about the phenomenon of receiving messages from the dead via electronic devices. (in fact there is even a post in this forum about this that was recently made) I find this to be very interesting and very spooky. I invite you to share your experiences and bounce around any theories here. I personally have not had this happen to me but I still find it all together astounding. I mean contact from "the other side", as it were, is an ancient phenomenon, however, it is interesting that these occurrences continue into the modern era seemingly utilizing modern technology. Anyways what are some of your guy's opinions/experiences.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lupa92

• ghostofthenight

• KNash

• Winegum

well.... i got this message on my ipod a long time ago. But it wasn't a text message or anything, it was a 'note' like you gets your notes on your ipods, phones and what not. I went out to see my sister for an hour, nobody could have been in the house during this time, everyone was either at work or with me. Came back, after about 10/20 minutes i went to check my ipod and it opened up on my notes that i was on before where someone wrote something like 'you do know right, that i really do love you', not exact but that was what it said, i of course freaked out because it was written during the time no one was at home (about 10 minutes before i got home). Weird, huh?

well.... i got this message on my ipod a long time ago. But it wasn't a text message or anything, it was a 'note' like you gets your notes on your ipods, phones and what not. I went out to see my sister for an hour, nobody could have been in the house during this time, everyone was either at work or with me. Came back, after about 10/20 minutes i went to check my ipod and it opened up on my notes that i was on before where someone wrote something like 'you do know right, that i really do love you', not exact but that was what it said, i of course freaked out because it was written during the time no one was at home (about 10 minutes before i got home). Weird, huh?

That is really weird. They are always more spooky when it's specific messages. I once got a message in my email from my Dad. All it said was Hello Friend. However, my dad doesn't talk like that. And he had no computer at this time. I'm certain mine was a virus but yours doesn't seem like it could be a virus.

I always found this topic very interesting and I think I know which article you are talking about which was recently posted. I don't know if this really applies but I found out about this website ifidie.org that sends out prewritten emails by you in the event of your death or if you don't login for an extended period of time. I think i'm more fascinated by what the thought process was behind this project than the project itself.

Neat stuff.

• 1 month later...

My house has a demon in it that absolutely hates my husbannn evp it said hate Edgar not welcome. Our landlord forgot to tell us some certain little information about our house. We have had it blessed and so far the activity has died down a little.

My house has a demon in it that absolutely hates my husbannn evp it said hate Edgar not welcome. Our landlord forgot to tell us some certain little information about our house. We have had it blessed and so far the activity has died down a little.

That's a very strong statement to make "my house has a demon in it". Do you have a photo, or video of the demon? How do you know?

My house has a very strong negative feeling my husband has had things thrown at him . A member of our paranormal group has a medium who is very very sensitive when it comes to demons. And he walked in our house not knowing anything about what was going on. And he said u have a demon and he iS not going to back down. We have seen shadows and I've heard black shadows are not friendly. And from whats been happening its not friendly at all.

• 2 weeks later...

i have one. i lived in a haunted house when i was a kid, theere was a ghost dog that would check on us. and a basement ghost, that would jiggle the doorknob. this story happened as an adut though. i had moved around alot since then. had two kids. one day on my answering machine was amessage for someone at that adress, a radio station calling about a prize. my sister and i had just talked about going to the house and seeing if the owners had seen anything since livig there but we were to chicken.

I got a recording on my phone as a voice mail and it was bluegrass music bit no one new what the song was but I found out my father was a bluegrass singer. I never met him until it was to late.

A plumber I know lost his brother and his mother was very very sad. The brother had a terminal illness and before he died the mother and he talked about him leaving her a message somehow if he could. The mother was having trouble with her computer, being elderly and not even knowing how to set up a desktop. She asked the living brother, the plumber I knew, if he would come over and help her set up a picture on her desktop. She left the room for a few minutes and came back to find a picture of a lighthouse set up on her desktop. The dead son was into lighthouses and had pictures of them everywhere. Below the photo was a sentence that read: 'the meaning of life is to realize that this isn't all there is".

He swears this story is true.

i used to do a lot of EVPs like tapes and tapes worth but gave that up long ago so many interesting things caught on tape. for example caught a three way convo with female spirits - female 1 " shhh be quite shes listening and taping! female 2 and 3 " she's doing what? female 1 " shhh! she's taping our voices! was taken in a victorian cemetary also in another victorian cemetary i was asked by a female "how does the tape work? you can hear my voice?" soo many more as well