Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Cannibal cult' arrested in Papua New Guinea

Saru

I hear Human Flesh tastes exactly like Bacon? Weird Huh?

Pig valves and skin have been transplanted into humans before and whole organ transplants are planned for the future.The similarities in our 'make up' that allow this leave me with no surprise that we could taste like pigs. In fact I would go for us tasting more like pig than any other animal just through a process of elimination...

Anyway, who did you hear this from (I am now concerned about the company you keep!)

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 2

Pig valves and skin have been transplanted into humans before and whole organ transplants are planned for the future.The similarities in our 'make up' that allow this leave me with no surprise that we could taste like pigs. In fact I would go for us tasting more like pig than any other animal just through a process of elimination...

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

• Like 1

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The creatures inside ate the sandwiches, from bacon sandwich to human sandwich, and from human sandwich to bacon sandwich, but already it was impossible to taste which was which...

• Like 1

The creatures inside ate the sandwiches, from bacon sandwich to human sandwich, and from human sandwich to bacon sandwich, but already it was impossible to taste which was which...

SOLYENT GREEN!!!!!

*runs around in a general panic which causes a major panic*

• Like 1

SOLYENT GREEN!!!!!

*runs around in a general panic which causes a major panic*

Had to Google that one :blush: , thanks it looks like a good watch.

• Like 2

Had to Google that one :blush: , thanks it looks like a good watch.

It's a classic!

• Like 2

Just keep your nose in the air and tell yourself you are superior...

Well I don't eat people...so maybe I am...?

Anyway, who did you hear this from (I am now concerned about the company you keep!)

I heard it from my Father who saw it on a Cannibal TV show many many years ago! No need to worry, I do not eat Humans (not in the consuming fashion) LOL!

Edited by Aliens Exist
  • Like 1

I heard it from my Father who saw it on a Cannibal TV show many many years ago! No need to worry, I do not eat Humans (not in the consuming fashion) LOL!

I am also concerned about your name Jr. Chubb? Is that a Uphamism?

I am also concerned about your name Jr. Chubb? Is that a Uphamism?

Lol, I guess Chubb means something else where you come from...

• 4 months later...

This really isn't news and really our country should **** off from there, many of their different groups/civs (about 20-30 i think off the top of my head) still believe in rituals and banish western culture, their choice leave them be just keep it there, if people wanna go their for work, their choice, png is already nortorious for gun play and is pretty dangerous as I've had my uncles tell me of being chased by shotguns back to the camps from the pub. its part of the risk.