Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

666 videos for skeptics

MysteryX

Still the same number games?

Numerology doesn't work on many languages in the same way. For example, my native language uses a completely different letter system from western alphabet system and western numerology doesn't work on my language.

The site only mentions words that are beneficial to the their cause, if they mentioned all the words/phrases that add up to a certain number, they would ruin themselves.

They would fall to their own weapon.

Edited by HavocWing
  • Like 2

How many threads do you need?

Can we make a deal? After 3/23/2013 rolls around and there are no microchip implants, will you stop with these threads?

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 3

I swear I've seen this same topic by the same person over and over or is it just me?

I swear I've seen this same topic by the same person over and over or is it just me?

He makes them every so often
  • Like 1

you know in the original scripture it was 616 and not 666 right?

• Like 4

Sorry Mystery that no one is being receptive. Not a good feeling is it?

Sorry Mystery that no one is being receptive. Not a good feeling is it?

Kind of hard when this is the umpteenth time this same thread has been posted after it has been refuted many many times.

I'm sorry but these Videos are pointless because if you think about people with a job the include numbers bump into the number 666 a lot more then you would have think

and it's calculated in English. A language that is not only evlving everyday, but didn't exist in the days of Jesus, or Nicea, or even when King bloody James authorised a vulgate Bible!

• Like 1

I'm sorry... I just see the relevance of any of this... what is the goal exactly? And at what do I yell out yahtzee? Silly numbers...

Wow, that's ridiculous. I laughed when I saw that Waco, Texas was on there haha. Evil place lol.