Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Batman Shootings

Drayno

The best evidence IMHO is the dispatch audio. With them still radioing about a suspect when Holmes was in custody already doesnt make much sense. Also the other things I posted which dont make sense like how the bomb squad and response was to an address that was never discussed over the radio and was not where the plates were registered to... Guess we will see...

Those are all good points, and certainly make the case seem more then a simple one man shooting.

• Like 1

James Holmes' Psychiatrist Contacted University Police Weeks Before Movie-Theater Shooting:

The psychiatrist who treated suspected movie-theater shooter James Holmes made contact with a University of Colorado police officer to express concerns about her patient's behavior several weeks before Holmes' alleged rampage, sources told ABC News.

... Fenton would have had to have serious concerns to break confidentiality with her patient to reach out to the police officer or others, the sources said. Under Colorado law, a psychiatrist can legally breach a pledge of confidentiality with a patient if he or she becomes aware of a serious and imminent threat that their patient might cause harm to others. ...

... Fenton had contacted other members of the university's threat-assessment team about her concerns. The university-wide, threat-assessment team reportedly never met to discuss Holmes after he announced his intent to withdraw from the University nearly six weeks before the July 20 shooting ...

Read more

• Like 2

What did psychiatrist Lynne Fenton know about Holmes’ state of mind and plans before the shootings?

Did she properly report her concerns to the correct authorities (a key issue in the Penn State scandals)? A hearing has been set for August 16 to determine the exact nature of Fenton’s professional relationship with Holmes.

The University ... brought in a lawyer to represent their director of student medical services, psychiatrist Lynne Fenton, who may have been treating James Holmes before the Aurora theater shootings.

... At a court hearing on Thursday, Holmes’ lawyers stated their client is mentally ill. This confirms speculation they will enter an insanity plea in the case. It also makes clear that the defense team has zero interest in reconstructing a narrative about events leading up to, and including, the shootings at the theater. They want Holmes’ entire future to rest on a narrow judgment about his mental state.

Both the defense and the prosecution want the judge’s gag order to stand, thereby making it impossible to learn anything new about what evidence the police and the FBI have collected in their investigation. If no full trial is ever held, that evidence will be locked away, and aside from choice leaks to the press, it will never see the light of day.

The exception could be public deliberation on the question of whether to allow Holmes’ insanity plea. During that period, the prosecution could argue that Holmes was sane, and would offer proof to that effect. Even then, however, much evidence would be kept from view—especially details that contradict the official narrative.

For example: who left a second gas mask at the back of the theater after the shootings? Was someone other than Holmes killing people inside the theater, as at least two witnesses suggest? Was Holmes a patsy who was actually arrested in his car, in a stupor, when the police discovered him? Did he really confess to the crimes? Did the copious amounts of blood outside the theater come from a neck wound sustained by a customer in the theater (even though a purported photo of the scar, taken in the hospital, suggested a superficial cut)? Or did the blood come from a professional shooter? Or from a girl who was abducted from the scene?

Leading up to the shootings, was Holmes treated with psychiatric drugs known to induce violent behavior? If so, this would be another reason the University of Colorado has enlisted an attorney to represent Lynne Fenton. The University wants to avoid any airing of this issue.

It would not only be a disaster for the University, drug companies could be named in lawsuits, and at trial mountains of damaging evidence about the drugs could surface.

It would be safe to assume major drug companies presently know exactly what drugs Holmes was given, if indeed he was yet one more psychiatric casualty. These companies are standing by with their own consultants and cutouts, to advise the University and Lynne Fenton. They are also using their considerable resources to discover what both the prosecution and the defense know about these matters, and what kind of case they intend to put forward.

If Holmes was actually a victim of MKULTRA-type programming, interested players behind the scenes, at this moment, would include black ops case handlers who want to make sure there is no exposure on that front.~~~ ...

Source <http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2012/08/10/james-holmes-psychiatrist-lawyers-up/ >

Edited by Karlis
  • Like 4

What did psychiatrist Lynne Fenton know about Holmes’ state of mind and plans before the shootings?

Did she properly report her concerns to the correct authorities (a key issue in the Penn State scandals)? A hearing has been set for August 16 to determine the exact nature of Fenton’s professional relationship with Holmes.

The University ... brought in a lawyer to represent their director of student medical services, psychiatrist Lynne Fenton, who may have been treating James Holmes before the Aurora theater shootings.

... At a court hearing on Thursday, Holmes’ lawyers stated their client is mentally ill. This confirms speculation they will enter an insanity plea in the case. It also makes clear that the defense team has zero interest in reconstructing a narrative about events leading up to, and including, the shootings at the theater. They want Holmes’ entire future to rest on a narrow judgment about his mental state.

Both the defense and the prosecution want the judge’s gag order to stand, thereby making it impossible to learn anything new about what evidence the police and the FBI have collected in their investigation. If no full trial is ever held, that evidence will be locked away, and aside from choice leaks to the press, it will never see the light of day.

The exception could be public deliberation on the question of whether to allow Holmes’ insanity plea. During that period, the prosecution could argue that Holmes was sane, and would offer proof to that effect. Even then, however, much evidence would be kept from view—especially details that contradict the official narrative.

For example: who left a second gas mask at the back of the theater after the shootings? Was someone other than Holmes killing people inside the theater, as at least two witnesses suggest? Was Holmes a patsy who was actually arrested in his car, in a stupor, when the police discovered him? Did he really confess to the crimes? Did the copious amounts of blood outside the theater come from a neck wound sustained by a customer in the theater (even though a purported photo of the scar, taken in the hospital, suggested a superficial cut)? Or did the blood come from a professional shooter? Or from a girl who was abducted from the scene?

Leading up to the shootings, was Holmes treated with psychiatric drugs known to induce violent behavior? If so, this would be another reason the University of Colorado has enlisted an attorney to represent Lynne Fenton. The University wants to avoid any airing of this issue.

It would not only be a disaster for the University, drug companies could be named in lawsuits, and at trial mountains of damaging evidence about the drugs could surface.

It would be safe to assume major drug companies presently know exactly what drugs Holmes was given, if indeed he was yet one more psychiatric casualty. These companies are standing by with their own consultants and cutouts, to advise the University and Lynne Fenton. They are also using their considerable resources to discover what both the prosecution and the defense know about these matters, and what kind of case they intend to put forward.

If Holmes was actually a victim of MKULTRA-type programming, interested players behind the scenes, at this moment, would include black ops case handlers who want to make sure there is no exposure on that front.~~~ ...

Source <http://jonrappoport....ist-lawyers-up/ >

Very nice post Karlis, kudos. Has been what I have been saying all along. Glad someone else releases similar information :gun:

The University of Illinois released some info on Holmes from when he applied to attend the school and their impression of him. Instead, he chose to go to the University of Colorado. The gag order in Colorado does not affect other states.

http://news.yahoo.com/colo-suspect-said-intellectual-emotional-maturity-illinois-application-055014076.html

• Like 1

The more it develops, the more it looks like some sort of coverup to protect the government and/or corporate interests.... :whistle:

Edited by Babe Ruth

The more it develops, the more it looks like some sort of coverup to protect the government and/or corporate interests.... :whistle:

Of course it does, how could I have been so blind to something so obvious!

I feel so ashamed right now. The evidence is SO CLEAR of a government conspiracy. I am so sorry I doubted.

:passifier: :passifier: :passifier:

Apparently, the University of Illinois went to considerable lengths to recruit Holmes into their program. Flew him to Illinois to tour the school and the facilities at their expense. Offered him 2 laboratory jobs, a salary and free tuition. They wouldn't do that for just any schmuck with mental problems. Something happened to this kid between the time he entered graduate school and when he began seeing this doctor. I'm not going to say I know what, but it was dramatic to say the least.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 5

I still can't help but wonder if Holmes chose Colorado over Illinois because he had a greater interest in the project the University of Colorado was researching in their laboratory. He said in his entrance form to Illinois he had a deep interest in the centers of the brain affecting memory and learning. Funny he claimed he couldn't remember why he was in jail to the guards. His appearance in court is also a little unnerving. This kind of stuff just keeps rolling around in my head.

Also, I wonder why he chose to relate himself to the Joker. I'm not a big Batman fan although I like the movies, but wasn't the Joker a good guy who turned bad because of something that happened to him? Never read the comic books so I don't know much of the background but I think that's how the Joker is portrayed in The Dark Knight.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

I still can't help but wonder if Holmes chose Colorado over Illinois because he had a greater interest in the project the University of Colorado was researching in their laboratory. He said in his entrance form to Illinois he had a deep interest in the centers of the brain affecting memory and learning. Funny he claimed he couldn't remember why he was in jail to the guards. His appearance in court is also a little unnerving. This kind of stuff just keeps rolling around in my head.

Also, I wonder why he chose to relate himself to the Joker. I'm not a big Batman fan although I like the movies, but wasn't the Joker a good guy who turned bad because of something that happened to him? Never read the comic books so I don't know much of the background but I think that's how the Joker is portrayed in The Dark Knight.

If you go back to my post on the connections you will see why, it fits perfectly with advancing and creating a new improved version of a MKULTRA type application. I believe they are trying to create an "alter" chip which directly interfaces with the brain and connects to those centers of the brain or affects them, probably by affecting brain frequency and audio/visual/tactile "programs"....

If you go back to my post on the connections you will see why, it fits perfectly with advancing and creating a new improved version of a MKULTRA type application. I believe they are trying to create an "alter" chip which directly interfaces with the brain and connects to those centers of the brain or affects them, probably by affecting brain frequency and audio/visual/tactile "programs"....

Or maybe this guy is just a frustrated, smarter than average thug who wanted to strike back because he couldn't play with the big boys? I think he's quite sane. I also think he's playing the system and acting crazy. Who better? Hopefully he isn't as smart as he thinks he is.
  • Like 3

Or maybe this guy is just a frustrated, smarter than average thug who wanted to strike back because he couldn't play with the big boys? I think he's quite sane. I also think he's playing the system and acting crazy. Who better? Hopefully he isn't as smart as he thinks he is.

I dont think thats the case at all...

Apparently, the University of Illinois went to considerable lengths to recruit Holmes into their program. Flew him to Illinois to tour the school and the facilities at their expense. Offered him 2 laboratory jobs, a salary and free tuition. They wouldn't do that for just any schmuck with mental problems. Something happened to this kid between the time he entered graduate school and when he began seeing this doctor. I'm not going to say I know what, but it was dramatic to say the least.

Sounds like typical college recruitment to me. The University of Montana flew my brother in law out so he could tour their campus and see if he liked it there. That was football related and not scientific in nature, but the same logic applies, if a college wants you the expense of flying someone out and getting them to like your school is small potatoes. After all, what does that cost... $3000 to $5000. Out of state tuition alone the school would get $30k out of this guy, and if he goes there for several years, and does not establish residency, that can quickly add up to more then a hundred thousand dollars on a 3000 dollar investment.

The Joker was always a bad guy. He was a mob shooter that got chemically treated by batman in one of his first outings. Two-Face is probably who you are thinking of, who was a DA and then turned bad guy.

I still think he did something wrong on his degree program testing and was told he'd have to wait a year, or quit. And with his plans ruined, he went off.

Sounds like typical college recruitment to me. The University of Montana flew my brother in law out so he could tour their campus and see if he liked it there. That was football related and not scientific in nature, but the same logic applies, if a college wants you the expense of flying someone out and getting them to like your school is small potatoes. After all, what does that cost... $3000 to $5000. Out of state tuition alone the school would get $30k out of this guy, and if he goes there for several years, and does not establish residency, that can quickly add up to more then a hundred thousand dollars on a 3000 dollar investment.

The Joker was always a bad guy. He was a mob shooter that got chemically treated by batman in one of his first outings. Two-Face is probably who you are thinking of, who was a DA and then turned bad guy.

Re-read the article on page 23. Two researchers were vying for this kid. He was offered a salary over $22,000 and free tuition.

Having tested in the top 1%, I don't think running into the other 99% would have been a big issue. This guy was highly accomplished in his field.

I thought Joker had his mouth slit because someone told him he was too serious and should smile more. That's what I remember from The Dark Knight. I have the movie. Will need to re-watch.

Re-read the article on page 23. Two researchers were vying for this kid. He was offered a salary over $22,000 and free tuition.

Having tested in the top 1%, I don't think running into the other 99% would have been a big issue. This guy was highly accomplished in his field.

I thought Joker had his mouth slit because someone told him he was too serious and should smile more. That's what I remember from The Dark Knight. I have the movie. Will need to re-watch.

If I remember right, he tells like 4 or 5 different storys about the scars. It is generally believed that all of them were lies. According to various Wiki sites, there is no record of the Joker before he shows up in the movie. No DNA, dental, criminal or other records to indicate his past.

http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/The_Joker_(Heath_Ledger)

I agree that what was offered to him was not excessive considering that the universities both wanted him in their programs.

Holmes probably referred to himself as Joker to be ironic..

• 2 weeks later...

Holmes was denied admission to the University of Iowa, although the school hasn't released a lot of information. Now it's reported he called the University of Colorado 9 minutes before he started shooting in the theater.

http://www.cnn.com/2...ting/index.html

http://qctimes.com/news/local/accused-killer-was-denied-admission-to-university-of-iowa/article_fb016b2e-f2ac-11e1-a675-001a4bcf887a.html

Edited by susieice

Holmes was denied admission to the University of Iowa, although the school hasn't released a lot of information. Now it's reported he called the University of Colorado 9 minutes before he started shooting in the theater.

http://www.cnn.com/2...ting/index.html

http://qctimes.com/n...1a4bcf887a.html

From the first link:

In 2011, the University of Iowa rejected Holmes' graduate application, with one official saying "Do NOT offer admissions under any circumstances," according to documents obtained by CNN.

I wonder what it was they determined? I've been accepted into graduate programs at several univerisities (though I was not able to put the time needed in. :cry: ) and unless he had some kind of obvious and serious mental/emotional/criminal issues, I don't see why he would be Banned from Admission.

Interesting.

I haven't watched it yet, but plan to later. It's one and a half hours long.

According to YouTube:

"This video has been blocked in these locations:

Guernsey, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, United Kingdom"

Just finished watching the vid. I'd recommend it. No hype, no fanfare. Professional presentation.

Part 1 - The night of the shootings.

Part 2 - (@18:00) Who is James Holmes; The Media Portrait

Part 3 - (@32:48) Under the Spell of Saturn; Mind Control

Part 4 - (@1:02:23) The Motives of a Massacre

Thanks for posting Winter Summer. Don't have time to watch it now but definitely will.

That the US government had any complicity in the "Batman shootings" is pathetically absurd.

Nothing else to say...

I think Hollywood should issue an apology to the Colorado shooter. Obviously it was the film's insensitivite disregard for the killer's feelings that lead to his violent response.

Edited by Vein Capital