Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Scary dream or warning?

LiveForChrist1

Last night I had a dream that felt like an out of body experience. In the dream, I'm with my family and a priest who I've never seen before and I was performing an exorcist on a ten-year-old boy, I remember saying the Saint Michael prayer, Our Father, and Hail Mary- everything felt so real. The boy began fighting me, cursing me and after I said; "In Christ Jesus name, leave this body now! You don't want him- so leave!" And so on, he said something and the only thing I remember clearly was "I'm going to kill all of the disciples of God."

What kind of dream was this? (Didn't watch no tv, nor read any book, or thought of anything that could be a connection to my dream)

It could be a dream to show the universe is awakening you. I have had similar dreams, very few, that feel different than other dreams, they reveal what gifts we have, and they can be epic!

These are just symbols, symbols based on our current or past interests (or what we have been exposed to by others) but pointing to something else, they seem extreme to get our attention but in real life it is more mundane. The gifts we have are simple gifts to help others in ordinary ways.

The universe is activating many. So we are not more special. Be open to more signs and they will come to show you are on the right path. In the end as more awaken we will be able to cooperate and better as groups.

I believe everyone has a gift and if they just find it they can help others.

Of course the dream will ultimately mean what you want it to. Mine showing the end of the world might only be pointing to a change of attitudes and perceptions from empahsis on competition to cooperation. This is good but if this your special dream realize it should not bring you fear or worry but should help you grow and grow healthier. How one interprets it can radically affect the outcome and our lives.

So what do you think your dream means?

Edited by Lookitisoneofthosepeople

Last night I had a dream that felt like an out of body experience. In the dream, I'm with my family and a priest who I've never seen before and I was performing an exorcist on a ten-year-old boy, I remember saying the Saint Michael prayer, Our Father, and Hail Mary- everything felt so real. The boy began fighting me, cursing me and after I said; "In Christ Jesus name, leave this body now! You don't want him- so leave!" And so on, he said something and the only thing I remember clearly was "I'm going to kill all of the disciples of God."

What kind of dream was this? (Didn't watch no tv, nor read any book, or thought of anything that could be a connection to my dream)

Even if the dream WAS some kind of communication from an evil spirit you can rest assured that it was a lie. NOTHING has the power to destroy the disciples of God. Kill their bodies, yes. But they cannot be destroyed. And most likely it was more like LIOOTP said.....
  • Like 1

I don't know if you believe in this or not but maybe it was something to do with a past life... Have you ever had any other dreams with any similarities at all that you can remember or do you have a strong interest in that kind of stuff and never really knew where it stemmed from? Dreams interest me a lot, so I'm curious.

• Like 1

Only time will tell...have you ever had precognative dreams before? Its not easy to seperate them from ordinary dreams. Until it smacks you in the face...then you know..

• Like 1

The Mule: I have actually had precognative dreams before and this felt like one of those dreams.

Viviana98: I've had "rome" dreams I actually posted some of them here. I've also had an interest for the paranormal for a very long time now.

Idk why but I think it's interesting that your family was there and did you know the 10 year old boy? I have a couple dream interpretation books and I actually looked up what it meant to perform an exorcism and it says that if you dream this then its possible that there is something not very good in your life that you need to get rid of or is in need of change.

• Like 2

Could be past life memory or an astral dream giving you a experience /lesson in someone's else shoes. Timelines are really inter merged on the astral level.

It could be a dream to show the universe is awakening you. I have had similar dreams, very few, that feel different than other dreams, they reveal what gifts we have, and they can be epic!

These are just symbols, symbols based on our current or past interests (or what we have been exposed to by others) but pointing to something else, they seem extreme to get our attention but in real life it is more mundane. The gifts we have are simple gifts to help others in ordinary ways.

The universe is activating many. So we are not more special. Be open to more signs and they will come to show you are on the right path. In the end as more awaken we will be able to cooperate and better as groups.

I believe everyone has a gift and if they just find it they can help others.

Of course the dream will ultimately mean what you want it to. Mine showing the end of the world might only be pointing to a change of attitudes and perceptions from empahsis on competition to cooperation. This is good but if this your special dream realize it should not bring you fear or worry but should help you grow and grow healthier. How one interprets it can radically affect the outcome and our lives.

So what do you think your dream means?

What do you mean the universe is activating people?

Viviana98: it is weird. This hasn't been the first time I've dreamed of this kind of stuff. And yes, I know the boy enough to know his name and age, he's one of the neighborhood kids who has a good heart (when he wants too, lol.) But with bad influences.

Hi apache,

Your dream is most likely some sort of inner conflict. Take a good look at what is happening in your life and you may be surprised at the parallels you will discover.

• 2 weeks later...

You already said you actually know the boy, and that he either really is, or you see him as, being negatively influenced in some fashion.

If you genuinely care for him, then it wouldn't be unlikely for you to have a dream reflecting such concern.

Now, the killing of the disciples part is a bit strange, though not out of character for the theme.

That part intrigues me more, because the feeling I have is that it's missing some context (which you already said really, in sharing that he said some other stuff before that). I'm curious as to what the missing context is.

Details, specifics, and absolute context sensitivity - these are what are needed to determine "ulterior influences" or prescient potential, both of which are very rare in my experience.

Apache4,

No true interpretation of an individual's dream should be posted openly unless a command from the Light says differently. Exceptions involve the end of this Age and world events.

In general you who are child of the True Light were used to break a hold darkness had and presently has on a young boy. Whether you know them or not consciously I couldn't say.

Edited by THE INTERPRETER