Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Make A "Confession"

Left-Field

I've had 4 or 5 teachers in my life tell me I'm their 'favorite student', so even when I was in the third grade, I knew a sucker when I saw one, and I used to bum cheetos off some of the staff :D

I own 'Signs' on video and the first 2 seasons of 'The X Files'. I own a TV set that has a color knob and another to change channels, because there's never been a remote for it. And yes, I have an extensive collection of Nirvana records/CDs. Yes, I am very nerdy...

I let my kid open a xmas present early this year. He told me I was the only one that ever did that for him.

I had to go to a funeral once...it caught me by surprise...and I had nothing to wear and no time to go home and change...so, I went to Wal*Mart and bought an outfit...Black Shirt, Black Slacks, Black Socks, Black Shoes, Black Belt. It all cost about $70. After the funeral, I returned everything to Wal*Mart and got my money back. The shoes were too big and didn't fit and when the lady asked me if I had worn them (because the bottoms were scuffed) I told her yes I did, that's how I know they don't fit. She didn't want to but she gave me a refund on all of it.

• Like 2

I had to dig deep for this one....

When I was little, may be four/five not sure, a tot any ways....

I wanted to do something nice for my mom.

So,

I cleaned the bathroom from top to bottom...... Scrubbing away for hours, i was, got through a roll of toilet paper and cleaning fluid. Working my way around every little nook and cranny. Carefully, lovingly, I went in all those awkward places, under the rim of the toilet, around the taps, in and out. Until it was all done, shiny, spotless and ..........And then,

I put the brush I had been using back in the place I found it........

In the,

Ermmmmmmm........Tooth brush holder.

Not realising until now, That I had actually used my poor mums toothbrush, as the ever so nifty fine brush to get around all those tight bends.

Oh my,

Sorry mom.

I really didn't know.

I don't think I be telling her that one, any time soon. Oh dear, the shame.... :blush:

Oh my..... :unsure2:

Edited by Blue Star
  • Like 2

I had to go to a funeral once...it caught me by surprise...and I had nothing to wear and no time to go home and change...so, I went to Wal*Mart and bought an outfit...Black Shirt, Black Slacks, Black Socks, Black Shoes, Black Belt. It all cost about $70. After the funeral, I returned everything to Wal*Mart and got my money back. The shoes were too big and didn't fit and when the lady asked me if I had worn them (because the bottoms were scuffed) I told her yes I did, that's how I know they don't fit. She didn't want to but she gave me a refund on all of it.

Don't feel bad; when my best friend's grandmother died I went to the funeral, and we were sitting in a back row together, and for God knows what reason I started laughing. Thankfully my friend understood, sometimes you think of something and can't help it.

When I was younger I told my little sister everytime she shirked her homework duties she was slowly killing Santa Clause. Not the best de facto parenting technique, let me tell you.

• Like 1

Don't feel bad; when my best friend's grandmother died I went to the funeral, and we were sitting in a back row together, and for God knows what reason I started laughing. Thankfully my friend understood, sometimes you think of something and can't help it.

When I was younger I told my little sister everytime she shirked her homework duties she was slowly killing Santa Clause. Not the best de facto parenting technique, let me tell you.

When I was in second grade I yanked the chair out from under this girl who was both retarded and had epilepsy. She hit her head on the concrete floor. My mother and teacher were standing there aghast at what I had done. I still feel bad to this day...however, I did make it up later...I danced with her at our 25th High School Reunion. It made her entire summer...I know it did because she sent me several cards telling me how she couldn't wait till the next reunion so we could dance again. We haven't had another one since then.

Edited by joc
  • Like 1

I've watched the Back To The Future movies at least four times each, including one Italian-language version on an overseas vacation. Did I hear someone say "Get A Life?" :santa:

(Actualy I've done a lot worse, but seeing as it's Christmas Day I'll stick to something totally silly and harmless... :santa: )

When I was in my early twenties, just after a rain, I was driving along a country road. A family in an SUV pulled out in front of me. I had plenty of time to slow down...but I thought it was rude of them to make me slow down...they could have waited twenty seconds and the road would have been clear...so...

...I passed them on the shoulder...shot them the finger as I passed...and then hit the wet grass off the edge of the shoulder and went into a 360 spin into the ditch where I was stuck big time...I walked to a farm house and called a tow truck...he pulled me out and wanted 45 dollars. I told him I only had 6 and he told me it wasn't even worth his while for six, to just keep it...

...I still feel like a jerk...but it is funny to think about now.

I had to dig deep for this one....

When I was little, may be four/five not sure, a tot any ways....

I wanted to do something nice for my mom.

So,

I cleaned the bathroom from top to bottom...... Scrubbing away for hours, i was, got through a roll of toilet paper and cleaning fluid. Working my way around every little nook and cranny. Carefully, lovingly, I went in all those awkward places, under the rim of the toilet, around the taps, in and out. Until it was all done, shiny, spotless and ..........And then,

I put the brush I had been using back in the place I found it........

In the,

Ermmmmmmm........Tooth brush holder.

Not realising until now, That I had actually used my poor mums toothbrush, as the ever so nifty fine brush to get around all those tight bends.

Oh my,

Sorry mom.

I really didn't know.

I don't think I be telling her that one, any time soon. Oh dear

That is so very hilarious and sweet at the same time. :lol:

I was almost done with my shower when Bohemian Rhapsody came on my iPod, so I stayed in the shower and sang~!

You are a bad, bad girl! Bad Hasina! Wait...You are a very good girl! Good Hasina! Either way...you are a Shower Rock Star!

I confess I was a really stupid kid. Santa Clause was largely the basis for my moral reasoning until about age 7, and I always thought 'hump day' (Wednesday) had sexual connotations. I have a thing for temporarily indulging stupid ideas, like the other night I spent an hour researching a company looking to train and hire people for a drilling expedition on the arctic. 60,000 dollars for 8 months, but the mortality rate is something like 13 out of every 100 people. Stuff like this, plus the way my nieces and nephew roll their eyes at me, makes me think the kindest thing I could ever do for children is not adopt.

I was a bossy kid. I even told my brothers, sisters, and relatives to do their chores when we were kids, and I was the youngest of the bunch.

• 2 weeks later...

Now, I know there's a lot of women who say they're ugly (when they're not) and most of them do it for petty or attention seeking reasons, but in complete honesty I don't find myself excessively attractive or anything. I don't think I'm bad looking, but I've never been comfortable with my looks, to the point that when I was 16, I got into a long running argument with a friend because she took a picture of me while I was writing, and submitted it to some photo beauty contest. I didn't find out until I got a letter saying I'd won within the county jurisdiction, and it went on from county to district to state region, etcetera. I eventually just got over it and moved on, but certain things I can be soo shy about, and my looks are one of them.

• Like 1

I was a bossy kid. I even told my brothers, sisters, and relatives to do their chores when we were kids, and I was the youngest of the bunch.

PS I was a bossy kid too! Funny thing is, now I oversee the supervisors of two departments in my job-place. Now, stop reading this and get back to work!

I have never shot a deer. The deer head with 8 point antlers hanging in my office was purchased at an antique store for $50.

Edited by joc

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A friend and I decided to go tan on my deck one morning, so we put on our bikinis and laid out on some towels. She fell asleep right away, and well, you know what they say about sleepless opportunists. Knowing my friend is a heavy sleeper, I snuck inside and got a plastic tracing stencil, one with all these dorky swirls and palm tree shapes, and laid it on her back. When she discovered my handiwork she was blood thirsty, and what was worse was I was busting up too hard to run. If we had had a video camera, there are men out there just stupid enough to pay good money for two women rolling around in bathing suits :P

• Like 1

I confess that I'm super nosey and I love reading all your confessions. Btw HAFB...your very beautiful and seem to be just as much inside as you are outside sweetness.

• Like 1

I confess that I'm super nosey and I love reading all your confessions. Btw HAFB...your very beautiful and seem to be just as much inside as you are outside sweetness.

Heheh, I'm really nosey too. I really appreciate the kind words miss Lil, and honestly what is anything worth on the out if you're not pretty on the in? Thanks :)

you have no idea ... she's so sweet she leave stickness on the hands and lips after consuming

although it sounded wrong i meant it in innocent sincer way :D

i confess one time in the army me and other friend scared some one into leaving his weapon and runing back insde from front gate post

we basically told him the place was haunted and the guy was new so he bought the place was haunted by old lady killed by her husband

at night we start making noises from behind the wall and throwing stones at him

and my other friend amazing mimic the sound of old lady saying " I love you why did you shot me "

we never told him it was us

• Like 1