Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Make A "Confession"

Left-Field

One time I got fed up with this guy I was chatting with in a bookstore. Complete stranger, but he'd been staring at my chest for the past 2 minutes straight so I tilted his chin up and told him "please stop staring at my breasts, you won't be meeting them."

*looks down* :blush: can't say I've ever had to tell any guy that :cry:

Lol that's a good one though!

Edited by Viviana98
  • Like 1

*looks down* :blush: can't say I've ever had to tell any guy that :cry:

Lol that's a good one though!

Hey you're a pretty lady, but if men don't hound you for reasons below the collar you're not missing much worth missing m'dear.

Don't get me wrong because I'm not saying this to be braggy, but for the most part I'm a pretty nice person; I get a true joy out of helping people, like I especially Loved tutoring special needs kids when I was in high school, and it was so rewarding, I definitely got a greater amount of patience through it. Thing is, I can be a stubborn b**** too, and if you're going to have an entire conversation with my chest and not even invite me, I'm not going to waste any time telling you where you can stick it.

• Like 1

I confess that I will still converse with Viv & HAFB butif you two like, you can invite the girls as well to join in.

I confess I often go into the stall in the bathroom at work with my ipod and watch movies. :ph34r:

• Like 3

I confess that when I was a house framer, I played tic tac toe with an unknown person on the back of the porto-potty door.... & lost

• Like 2

I confess that I am so sore and tired that I actually just got giddy at the sight of my bed before crawling in it.

• Like 1

I confess someone once said I was safe in their world, and I thought that was a great compliment.

I miss that person.

• Like 1

I confess that sometimes I take twenty minutes making up eloborate lies for the make up a lie about the poster above you thread, only to delete the whole thing because I'm afraid of hurting someones feelings. (believe it or not not Helen, that means you) Even though I know this person has a great sense of humor and would probably laugh her butt of.

• Like 3

I confess one time when I was 16 I was in a bar and I reallly had to go, but the line for the ladies room was so long, so I just snuck into the men's. And another time, when I was about 15, I got stopped walking down the street by a cop (it was around 1 in the morning and curfew for anyone under 18 where I lived at the time was 10 PM). I knew what he was going to try me for, and for a split second before he got out of his car the guy wasn't looking, so I tore a poster off the streetlight pole right next to me about gay rights, and insisted he'd be impinging on my liberties under the first amendment, so he didn't fine me and didn't look happy to let me go either.

I was completely smitten with my Sophomore history teacher, and would drool and gaze at him as he walked by, and have my own separate mental dialogue for everything he said.

"What were the driving causes behind WW2?"

*Stare stare* I dunno, maybe you should take off your shirt and tell us, Mr. Hot teacher sir.

I could've happily sat in that class up to the 22nd grade :P

I tripped at a friend's wedding. Worst part was I was part of the bridal party, and it was right as I was walking down the aisle with one of the grooms men. I was 14 or so and fell on my butt.

every time I think my patience is paying off the pretty woman at work goes all arms length and too polite on me.

Edited by OverSword

I knew this homeless guy that liked to eat barbie doll heads. Well i didnt like know him but he always wandered around. When he finally died the found several of the barbie doll heads in his tummy

I enjoy getting my bkini line waxed.

I enjoy being lazy and reading UM when I clearly should be doing other things.